Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

In the second half of course.

I said Hazard wasn't as shite in the 1st half as Fabregas was in the 2nd half. That makes Hazard Chelsea's best player!

Alright, now let's remove Fabregas' assists and Costa's goals since it was hazard's sheer brilliance alone that won mourinho the league, hazard scored 14 goals in 38games that season, just how instrumental was it to their league triumph?

Explain extensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Alright, now let's remove Fabregas' assists and Costa's goals since it was hazard's sheer brilliance alone that won mourinho the league, hazard scored 14 goals in 38games that season, just how instrumental was it to their league triumph?

Explain extensively

Point of correction, goals and assists!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Point of correction, goals and assists!

Okay, goals and assists

Explain extensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

The whole team were playing well in the first half. Stop the revisionism.
But he won the league, he couldn't do before those guys came, for Jose.

No reply to the 2nd post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
But he won the league, he couldn't do before those guys came, for Jose.

No reply to the 2nd post

Chelsea wouldn't have won the title without his sheer brilliance as well.

I guess Lille won the title every season because they had the super man Hazard with them, right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

So much megedefegede being read on this thread today!

Lmao!!!

***Sips black label, pours dopejemi a double shot of the same***
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smh it's Diademk07 again!!!... Bro I thought you was slowly turning a new leaf with some sensible posts weeks ago..

Wtf is this angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Lmao!!!

Abeg gimme 3 shots... Ayam not understanding?!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Okay, goals and assists

Explain extensively

His 14 goals and 11 assists in which majority of it overturned their deficit or got them into winning position were instrumental. You won't even see any Chelsea fan dispute that. if you know nothing about Chelsea team that year, get yourself updated and stop asking me yeye question!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Chelsea wouldn't have won the title without his sheer brilliance as well.
Good you've accepted. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Good you've accepted. cool

He was as good as the whole team in the first half and when everything turned out shite in the second half, he was the one bailing the team out..

I remembered a Westbrom team trashing Chelsea 3-0 that year, just to show you how poor the team were!
Do you think it was coincidence they turned out shite the following year without Hazard brilliance to constantly bail them out? That Chelsea team was already there for the taking if it weren't for Hazard form in the previous season!

Abegi, People should stop arguing on what they do not know!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

His 14 goals and 11 assists in which majority of it overturned their deficit or got them into winning position were instrumental. You won't even see any Chelsea fan dispute that. if you know nothing about Chelsea team that year, get yourself updated and stop asking me yeye question!

E never reach to make your temper boil

I asked you to bring the same statistics you brought out for hazard for Costa, you haven't done that yet

Can you please list the games were "Majority" of his goals and assists overturned their deficit or got them into winning positions?

Note: majority of his goals and assists is equals to majority of the 38games, so don't give me 5 games and still tell me his sheer brilliance alone won mourinho the league, unless you don't know the meaning of "sheer brilliance ALONE". His contributions must be in majority of those games, when I say contributions I mean "Decisive" ones

You have all the time in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:
West Ham don enter am
Dem for no leave that Boleyn stadium.
Lol. People think na by new Stadium. See how Arsenal initially struggled wen dey left Highbury.

Anyways, hope Liverpool still dey plan construct new Stadium sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

He was as good as the whole team in the first half and when everything turned out shite in the second half, he was the one bailing the team out..

I remembered a Westbrom team trashing Chelsea 3-0 that year, just to show you how poor the team were!
Do you think it was coincidence they turned out shite the following year without Hazard brilliance to constantly bail them out? That Chelsea team was already there for the taking if it weren't for Hazard form in the previous season!

West brom vs chelsea, scoreline, 3-0, game 37(chelsea's second to last game of the season)

Don't argue what you don't know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ruudie seems Moyes don get competition o grin grin

Its now between Bilic and Moyes. Who ll be the first manager to be sacked this season?? My money still on Moyes sha wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Only player that can lay claim to be directly responsible for his teams successes over a period of time is Messi and even that is debatable, so wtf is our resident canopy analyst saying?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

E never reach to make your temper boil

I asked you to bring the same statistics you brought out for hazard for Costa, you haven't done that yet

Can you please list the games were "Majority" of his goals and assists overturned their deficit or got them into winning positions?

Note: majority of his goals and assists is equals to majority of the 38games, so don't give me 5 games and still tell me his sheer brilliance alone won mourinho the league, unless you don't know the meaning of "sheer brilliance ALONE". His contributions must be in majority of those games, when I say contributions I mean "Decisive" ones

You have all the time in the world

I already provided the site, check that for yourself!

I watch a lot of Chelsea games with my Cousin so I don't need to review those matches again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Lmao!!!

Thank you jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

West brom vs chelsea, scoreline, 3-0, game 37(chelsea's second to last game of the season)

Don't argue what you don't know

So?
3-0 is no more trashing because it was their 37th game? LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

I already provided the site, check that for yourself!

I watch a lot of Chelsea games with my Cousin so I don't need to review those matches again.

That you didn't know it was chelsea's 37th game of the season that they got thumped 3-0 by westbrom

I'm going to check for costa's statistics in that site, if I don't see it, you'll provide it

Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

That you didn't know it was chelsea's 37th game of the season that they got thumped 3-0 by westbrom

I'm going to check for costa's statistics in that site, if I don't see it, you'll provide it

Thanks

They still got thrashed! Did you think a Bayern or Barca team who were about to win/just won the league would get thrashed like that? LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lana1:
Ruudie seems Moyes don get competition o grin grin

Its now between Bilic and Moyes. Who ll be the first manager to be sacked this season?? My money still on Moyes sha wink wink
Are you on a mission to get Ruudie's head turned against United?
As per under performing gaffers, I'd be more disappointed with Bilic considering the quality of players at his disposal. West ham should be doing a lot better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Well, so much for Mr know-it-all. Sure you know which game gave Chelsea the title.

Have a good night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
so the defence didn't conceede goals because hazard was good?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

So?
3-0 is no more trashing because it was their 37th game? LOL!

Don't twist it, your statement, "I remember them getting thrashed 3-0 by westbrom, just to show you how poor they were"

Are you now saying they were poor in the same year you claimed hazard's sheer brilliance won them the league? The year were his goals weren't all that decisive as seen in my previous post

Note: hazard was in that match

Can I say hazard was shite in the first half of the season were it was Costa and Fabregas' sheer brilliance that won them games?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
. wink
elrony:

Abeg gimme 3 shots... Ayam not understanding?!!! cheesy

Have 4 shots sef, since na 4-1 dey rain dis days.........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

They still got thrashed! Did you think a Bayern or Barca team who were about to win/just won the league would get thrashed like that? LOL!

But sheer brilliance alone was in the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lana1:
Lmao! Excuses! Excuses!

U must ve been really pained United played its best game post SAF yesterday. And to even make matters worse, it must ve hurt to know ur local hero and role model was glued to the bench when United was tearing the EPL champions a new one and made no meaningful contributions when he came on. grin grin

Yesterday's awesome win must ve hit u really hard bcoz u must ve been expecting us to lose or struggle to win 1-0 so u could come out with ur usual rants of "Mourinho this, Pogba that". Eya e pele sir. I'm not sorry ur bad bele was thoroughly put to shame yesterday tho.

No worry tho. By the time we play those teams, u go begin dey wait to see how United plays against Barca, Madrid and Bayern. grin grin
. When van gaal was signed I remembered warning you guys about your incessant erections, why isn't your team top of the EPL log. You beat liecester by scoring from set pieces,what is the big deal, common feyenoord destroyed united not to talk of watford. When the time comes I would remind you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lana1:
Lmao! Excuses! Excuses!

U must ve been really pained United played its best game post SAF yesterday. And to even make matters worse, it must ve hurt to know ur local hero and role model was glued to the bench when United was tearing the EPL champions a new one and made no meaningful contributions when he came on. grin grin

Yesterday's awesome win must ve hit u really hard bcoz u must ve been expecting us to lose or struggle to win 1-0 so u could come out with ur usual rants of "Mourinho this, Pogba that". Eya e pele sir. I'm not sorry ur bad bele was thoroughly put to shame yesterday tho.

No worry tho. By the time we play those teams, u go begin dey wait to see how United plays against Barca, Madrid and Bayern. grin grin
best match you said in your own opinion, when united destroyed city 4 2 during lvg's time, when united beat arsenal 2 1 at OT during lvgKd time. United destroying leverlusen 5 0 and 4 2 during moyes's time. Not to talk about the 3 0 defeats dished to liverpool under lvg, yesterday's win isn't one of the top 8 performances post alex. Probably you meant post lvg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Don't twist it, your statement, "I remember them getting thrashed 3-0 by westbrom, just to show you how poor they were"

Are you now saying they were poor in the same year you claimed hazard's sheer brilliance won them the league? The year were his goals weren't all that decisive as seen in my previous post

Note: hazard was in that match

Can I say hazard was shite in the first half of the season were it was Costa and Fabregas' sheer brilliance that won them games?

Yeah, remembering that performance turned out to be real and not an imagination, So what's the fuss?

That Hazard wasn't able to show his super man strength in every game after he already pulled them to the title?

What kind of question is this for crying out loud!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
patrickmuf:
Are you on a mission to get Ruudie's head turned against United?
As per under performing gaffers, I'd be more disappointed with Bilic considering the quality of players at his disposal. West ham should be doing a lot better.
Against United?? Quick question. Was he ever for United??
Coz if u ask me, i'd say he's always been against United coz no sane person who was for United would want the club to sign the likes of Lee Catermole, Agbonlahor, Leon Osman etc not to talk of him wanting Moyes to have more time as manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

But sheer brilliance alone was in the match

The fact that Mourinho expected that same sheer brilliance in every match instead of getting down to the root of the problem of his dysfunctional team before next season commenced makes him an incompetent and foolish man, just like his followers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.