Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710343 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hholar(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
I heard smalling is injured from the fener game
it's Bailly blind cb partnership
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
hholar:
I heard smalling is injured from the fener game
it's Bailly blind cb partnership

Nah!
It's just a minor Injury, and I think he's fit for the Match. Besides, he travels with the Team to London, which means he's likely to start along with Bailly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Mourinho should better not pack bus today.expecting an interesting game if not angry.as for the 3-4-3 of cheshit its a killer formulation but very easy to beat with a good counter attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ollah2: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
This overhyped match will turn out to be boring. #UtdLiv comes to mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2016
I'm certain we ain't gonna lose all the points to the Blues! If we can't destroy the Bridge and get all the 3pts, then we gonna crack it and get a point at least!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Lmao. See everybody don turn manager dey drop formation they'll be more comfortable with.

As much as we know 4-2-3-1 isn't best suited for the team, its still the same formation our manager will use to park his bus and not ur so called "comfortable formation". So why even bother??

Na to dey hope for the best every matchday remain now. Coz u neva know which United ll turn up. The United that tore Leicester and Fenerbache apart or the one that was stinking up the whole joint against Liverpool and Stoke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
_Fuck chelsea!

Since revenge is a dish best served cold then I expect jose should be rummaging through his fridge of doom right now to search for what type of icy poundo or jollof to use in force feeding those blue _twats

Its 3 points or nothing! This one is personal so the lads need to do it for the boss!

United 4 life..................................

angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Lana1:
Lmao. See everybody don turn manager dey drop formation they'll be more comfortable with.

As much as we know 4-2-3-1 isn't best suited for the team, its still the same formation our manager will use to park his bus and not ur so called "comfortable formation". So why even bother??

Na to dey hope for the best every matchday remain now. Coz u neva know which United ll turn up. The United that tore Leicester and Fenerbache apart or the one that was stinking up the whole joint against Liverpool and Stoke

In terms of performance, the game against Stoke is arguably our best this season - if the lads had put away those chances, it woulda been an entirely different story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In terms of performance, the game against Stoke is arguably our best this season - if the lads had put away those chances, it woulda been an entirely different story.
First half actually. In terms of performance Leicester match is our best this season. Didn't see the fener match though so can't really say. In fact even the Leicester match it was just the first half too but if we can always have good first half and take our chances we will be fine this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2016
"Sell rooney? No, never. I will never make that decision. A player of his stature, a player of his history in the club will never get to the point where club or manager want to
make that decision for him. I put him [Rooney] on the bench for 3 matches in a row. That is hard for him, hard for me, so that is being ruthless, to put in my mind the interests of the team in front of the players prestige and status. In this case even legend.

To put on the bench a player with the numbers he has for club and country is hard. But as we were saying before, this is an industry where the people who lead, sometimes in a correct decision, sometimes not correct decisions, but in our mind the decisions we think is the best for the team."

His constant changing of positions? I think it then created a bit of a doubt in relation to his role, to his position, to his future and I think players especially in moments of less confidence, they need to be clear in his head. He cannot be jumping from No 6 to No 9, or No 9 to No 10, or No 9 to No 6. For me, he is an attacking player. What is an attacking player for me? For him, a 9 or 10. Play No 6, play in midfield, not with me unless we need it and unless we ask him to do that, but with me, I want the ideas completely clear. He is a second striker, plays behind the striker or as a striker. That's what I think is Wayne Rooney."

I also think he's paying for his success. He had so many successes in his career. He brought
his expectation levels to such a level that people probably think he has to perform in every match, every week, every month, every season at the same level. For me, that's a problem. I think in this country it happens to everyone, it is just your nature, you build people, you kill people, you build again and you destroy again! And I think it is just the nature of the business, especially in football."

Jose Mourinho.............www.skysports.com

**All Na wash!**
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2016
just read that we've only won 15 of our last 42 PL away games.

poor. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Not looking forward to Bailly facing Costa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nashoji:
bros, i prefer deflated tires o. no movement even if you bring crane come

LMAOOO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
anyone, grin, the game go end as draw though.

So na trailer things ba?..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
elrony:

So na trailer things ba?..
likely to be the case, though i would love to see a more open game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
likely to be the case, though i would love to see a more open game.

Anyhow sha. .lemme not keep my hopes up on a particular pattern..as long as we thonk Chelshit! !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rooney to miss this match with Injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
MrTA:
Not looking forward to Bailly facing Costa.
May i know why bro?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin

Some of you that are expecting Mourinho to park Trailers gonna be disappointed! We ain't just gonna beat Chelsea, we also gonna silent them completely!

Why are we gonna defend against them? Do they have better Team that us? Are they playing like FC Barcelona? Did we park, even ordinary Car, in the first Half of Liverpool Match?!

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

Some of you that are expecting Mourinho to park Trailers gonna be disappointed! We ain't just gonna beat Chelsea, we also gonna silent them completely!

Why are we gonna defend against them? Do they have better Team that us? Are they playing like FC Barcelona? Did we park, even ordinary Car, in the first Half of Liverpool Match?!

LOL!
Mourinho isn't parking nada.. I expect goals today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nna eh, the starting XI and the bench go tell me Wetin Mourinho has in mind. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hahahahahaha, pep don dey hear am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
City defenders should have the highest assists by now. Stones. Buhahaha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can only wish Guardiola luck in EPL with his philosophy especially with regards to ball playing defenders and goalie.. Him go chop am die for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guys it's not over until it's over, I still expect city to win this match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
dopeJemi:
Hahahahahaha, pep don dey hear am

I no want talk now. I just want match to end with a city loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
parrotibaba:
Guys it's not over until it's over, I still expect city to win this match.

I don't think the argument is that they would lose this game, it's the fact that they are vulnerable everytime they start the offense with the goalie or defenders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
This sane na big hype
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Roland17:

I don't think the argument is that they would lose this game, it's the fact that they are vulnerable everytime they start the offense with the goalie or defenders.
True
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
codedguy1:

I no want talk now. I just want match to end with a city loss.

Me I no care oh, i'm just happy clubs are beginning to have a go at them unlike before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
3 at the back, 66% possession, 1 goal down, zero shots on target.
After 40 mins

Pep VanGaaliola?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
PietroRico:
3 at the back, 66% possession, 1 goal down, zero shots on target.
After 40 mins

Pep VanGaaliola?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.