Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8753029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
chrisley024:
All these erect!ons for winning a championship team. Trophylessness is a disease!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
kokaneprodigy:
Chelsea's WIFE, Man City's CONCUBINE, Arsenal's OLOSHO.

See wetin dem pogba don cause for person!!!

Enjoy yourself "crack prodigy"...Na ya time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kayfield: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
See grin what grin this grin thread grin has grin turn grin iinto grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na una time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Upon all the senseless argument here, your useless coach will still turn-up with his park the bus tactics.

Anyways, seems another ariya is loading in some hours time on this thread. We go kuku turn-up as usual.

I hope Sinizia never pokunso oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 26, 2016
This thing changed his Brain for some panties^^^

They petty for this, How unflattering of David Silva

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:

The usual suspects! Rooney must be culprit 1 and possibly depay....mainly the jobless and the disgruntled!

The sun (the uks biggest paper mind) reported today that jose has told rooney to bounce as he is no more 1st choice but that out of respect the club won't transfer list him!

The board is fully behind jose! We are not chelshit! Player power can never work here!

iPopAlomo bookmarked!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2016
MIDWEEK EPISTLE..........

Really couldn't care less about the _fucking league cup tonight.....number one priority should be getting back into the champions league followed by ensuring we win the europa league and trying our utmost to defend the f.a cup.

In doing so I think we need to take a bold step needed that could turn our season around next year and finally grant pogba the licence to dab with more quality midfielders who would actually enhance and bring out the best in him!

That step should be getting YAYA TOURE! The only 3 men that this squad requires now are "veratti, varane and griezmann"! None of them are possible till at least the summer so there is no point even trying for them, but yaya toure is unhappy at man city and available since his contract expires next year! He has a point to prove, has retired from national team duty, is eligible to play for us in the europa league and all other tournaments and would gladly love to move to a direct rival to spite man city!

He lives just down the road so his family or chick won't mind or bother about getting resettled, finally imagine a midfield pivot of "yaya, herrera and pogba"....it would be fantastic even for half a season. "Henrik larsson" also once gave us such a boost in the january transfer window even after people thought he was finished so there is no harm in taking a punt on this guy!

Give yaya a six month loan with an option to sign an extension of 1 year if he turns out to be brilliant, his wages would mean nothing to united and man city have already said he can _fuck off even if a direct rival like man united wants to sign him! There is no doubt that he would bring something better than what fellaini or schneiderlin are currently or can't seem to bring to our midfield! Yaya would be a superb short term fix IN MY OPINION!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
^^^ this one wants to add another pensioner , buhahaha falls off mango tree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2016
I'm a year older today, happy birthday to me...
The team owe me a victory today, we never lose on my birthday...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
patrickmuf:

Happy birthday but I don bookmark your post...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2016
grin happy birthday oh, Patrickmuf

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2016
weedtaker:
grin happy birthday oh, Patrickmuf
Thanks brotherly, hope we win today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Happy birthday patrickmuf!

As i no get money Use this one press even if we no win,make ur spirit high small.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
patrickmuf:

Happy birthday man... we better win today or na boys I go bring come scatter ur party grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:

MIDWEEK EPISTLE..........

Really couldn't care less about the _fucking league cup tonight.....number one priority should be getting back into the champions league followed by ensuring we win the europa league and trying our utmost to defend the f.a cup.

In doing so I think we need to take a bold step needed that could turn our season around next year and finally grant pogba the licence to dab with more quality midfielders who would actually enhance and bring out the best in him!

That step should be getting YAYA TOURE! The only 3 men that this squad requires now are "veratti, varane and griezmann"! None of them are possible till at least the summer so there is no point even trying for them, but yaya toure is unhappy at man city and available since his contract expires next year! He has a point to prove, has retired from national team duty, is eligible to play for us in the europa league and all other tournaments and would gladly love to move to a direct rival to spite man city!

He lives just down the road so his family or chick won't mind or bother about getting resettled, finally imagine a midfield pivot of "yaya, herrera and pogba"....it would be fantastic even for half a season. "Henrik larsson" also once gave us such a boost in the january transfer window even after people thought he was finished so there is no harm in taking a punt on this guy!

Give yaya a six month loan with an option to sign an extension of 1 year if he turns out to be brilliant, his wages would mean nothing to united and man city have already said he can _fuck off even if a direct rival like man united wants to sign him! There is no doubt that he would bring something better than what fellaini or schneiderlin are currently or can't seem to bring to our midfield! Yaya would be a superb short term fix IN MY OPINION!

or my simple little solution

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2016
The single problem with the team now is not having good players, it's Jose not knowing his better combinations.

Fellaini-Pogba-Zlatan from DMF to CF failed against City, he still tried it against Liverpool & it failed again. How he managed to put out same spine yet again is what I don't get.

These are not bad players individually per say but the manager need a change of mindset. I like the fact that "pawa" has failed him so far, just maybe it will force his hands. His line up tonight will give us an indication of what's on his mind.

Bailly is a big loss tho. Smalling & Blind had (very) bad games but they are better than that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
So much negativity on here tho. Obviously the support is fleeting like the wind - changes according to the latest result cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Happy birthday man... we better win today or na boys I go bring come scatter ur party grin grin
hehehe thanks boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
elrony:
Happy birthday patrickmuf!

As i no get money Use this one press even if we no win,make ur spirit high small.
Lol thanks boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Still not sure what's the point of wishing yourself Happy Birthday? Fishing for likes? Looking for Goodwill?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

or my simple little solution

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:
Still not sure what's the point of wishing yourself Happy Birthday? Fishing for likes? Looking for Goodwill?

He is happy and thankful as regards how his life has panned out thus far...

I doubt if you can say the same about yourself..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
How do you fit in Yaya Toure, Pogba and Herrera in a midfield three? undecided

The solution is not in buying more players ALONE, but rather in playing to the strength and abilities of the players currently available, just like Conte is currently doing at Chelsea.

All this buy, buy, buy.. .....no be am o. Tactics is what matters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yaya Toure would be another waste of money and space. There are too many old or slow or just purely lazy players in the team already, there is no need adding another one who is old, slow AND lazy.
If you want Pogba to succeed you need him to play with midfielders who work hard with and without the ball and play in midfield orchestrating play.
Yaya Toure is none of these at this stage in his career and so is not what we need. Matuidi in January would make more sense and give us better balance than Toure, Strootman if he maintains fitness also makes more sense in terms of balance and being an upgrade on Fellaini and Schneiderlin( who is obviously out of favour).
Then next season we buy actual midfielders who love to make interceptions, pass the ball and run the game e.g Kroos, Verrati, Alcantara
But knowing JM and his ultradefensive mindset i suspect this is not happening.

However the major problem right now is not the quality of the players but the mindset of the manager.
Playing Fellaini repeatedly in big games shows JM currently has a problem with his faculties.
Completely sidelining potential solutions like Carrick, Schneiderlin and even Schweinsteiger while giving us this Fellaini rubbish is inexplicable.
Parking the bus against Liverpool and turning our best young finisher Rashford into a wingback was disgraceful and made even more disgraceful by fans applauding his "tactics".

If the only way he can avoid 4-0 defeats against big teams is to park the bus MAYBE he is not the right man for the job, just saying.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
patrickmuf:
hehehe thanks boss
them boys gonna give you a birthday present. grin

Happy Birthday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yaya?...LMFAO...Some Niggas should stick to Drinking beer and ripping on Fellaini.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Danhumprey:
them boys gonna give you a birthday present. grin

Happy Birthday
Thanks boss...Hoping for the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Afrodoc2 that's why elders should not leave this thread

Pogba needs defensive players to cater to him, Yaya needs defensive players to cater to him

Now combine those 2 together and the only player behind them to be Herrera

That's what we call erekere sleeping on bicycle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Squawka NewsVerified account
‏@SquawkaNews
Jose Mourinho: "He could be a phenomenal central defender."

Could Paul Pogba fill the gap left by Eric Bailly?

[img]http://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/791213603449925632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]

Poorgba to defence

https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/791213603449925632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
patrickmuf:
Thanks brotherly, hope we win today
hope ke undecided no be ur birthday again abegii we go win grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
^^^^^

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristoBam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.