Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,583 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8828858 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (14205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
zlatan10:

the same way he cleverly offloaded the one-on-one he had against westham after using his pace to get behind the defenders right
Rashford is faster than ibra. Thats a fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oasis007:
Don't know who to choose between Rojo and Jones as our Man of the Match!
I'd go for Rojo for helping out the left back with his pace and strength.

Mehn this defence brought back the memories of what a JM defence looks like on a good day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
cry mhiki. we really need de guy, hope he won't be out for long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016

Congratulations!

But if we keep playing Pogba behind Ibrahimovic, we would always struggle to score many goals, we would also pressure the defenders less. Pogba is lazy.

Too bad Mkhitaryan got injured.

We needed this win desperately.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
3 points behind Spurs and 6 behind City. 23 games to play for. Game on .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:

I'd go for Rojo for helping out the left back with his pace and strength.

Mehn this defence brought back the memories of what a JM defence looks like on a good day.

I will give it to Jones coz he did the most needful to prevent Spurs from equalizing more than once!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ruudie was right, Rojo is the best Defender in the world. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm tired of these coaches though.
He just won't let us see a Mhki and Mata combo. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zlatan is good, but he lacks pace! JM should have subbed him for Rashford. Ibra lack of pace gave Spurs an edge to press forward coz they ain't afraid of a possible counterattack from United!

Also, playing Pogba behind Ibra is a disaster! JM played Pogba in the position to match the strength of Dembele and Wayama. I hope we will not see him in the position again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mourinho and his 1 nil wins.

Always under pressure.

Thank God sha. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
weedtaker:
cry mhiki. we really need de guy, hope he won't be out for long.

Dat kind of injury na one month oo, over-stretched ligaments sad.. i hope i'm wrong sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
"Marouane,that's how you do it" grin

Who also heard that? grin grin

My man of the match is th pot of draw soup that got soured!!!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elxandre:
I'm tired of these coaches though.
He just won't let us see a Mhki and Mata combo. sad

Perhaps when Poorgba gets injured! grin

They left our 89m problem and injured our 30M solution. .

The thunder that wee fire Rose is still being uploaded by Amadioha angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Dat kind of injury na one month oo, over-stretched ligaments sad.. i hope i'm wrong sad

I pray you are wrong!

Can't have Mhki rebuilding his new found form again!!!

It will not happen! embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oasis007:
Zlatan is good, but he lacks pace! JM should have subbed him for Rashford. Ibra lack of pace gave Spurs an edge to press forward coz they ain't afraid of a possible counterattack from United!
Also, playing Pogba behind Ibra is a disaster! JM played Pogba in the position to match the strength of Dembele and Wayama. I hope we will not see him in the position again for rest of the Year!
Pogba must play and Hererra has the energy to complement Carrick so expect to see more of this against tougher opponents. But when we face smaller teams maybe Pogba can drop back into a 2 man midfield and allow Rooney or Mata to occupy the hole.

Mkhi's injury is a great concern to us embarassed

Oasis007:

I will give it to Jones coz he did the most needful to prevent Spurs from equalizing more than once!
You're probably right. Even if it's for that clean tackle on Rose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for the win. The game could have panned out in gazzillion ways.

Pogba's free kick should've gone in. If he continues practicing hard then he can be our spot kick taker, which can prove useful in the future. We hardly score free kicks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Atlas, a win, an important win at that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
FBS howfar na?...

The sun don pursue you comot here? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
elrony:

cheesy
Am not sure I can remember one memorable thing Pogba did in the second half apart from that free kick angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
codedguy1:
Mourinho and his 1 nil wins.

Always under pressure.

Thank God sha. grin

I'd take a 1-0 win over a 1-all draw any day any time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kagawa10:
Atlas, a win, an important win at that.

I dey tells you!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
elrony:

Lol.

Pogba should never be benched when fit.
Carrick will retire maybe this year, and we have a future after that.

We can't destroy the confidence of an egoistical £89m young player in favor of a 35 year old.
It would be our loss, monetarily and otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Herrera don win me over totally. Rojo give spurs penalty the ref throway eye,my MoTM na Jones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:

cheesy
Am not sure I can remember one memorable thing Pogba did in the second half apart from that free kick angry

The memorable thing was him lazying around na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Herrera don win me over totally.
Rojo give spurs penalty the ref throway eye,my MoTM na Jones.

Abeg which penalty you dey talk sef...?

On who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol.

We can't destroy the confidence of an egoistical £89m young player in favor of a 35 year old.

Pogba is a waste of space when he's not playing as a CM ...
He should focus on being a boss in that position.
That's all we ask.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oasis007:

Also, playing Pogba behind Ibra is a disaster! JM played Pogba in the position to match the strength of Dembele and Wayama. I hope we will not see him in the position again!

You don't say?

I'm a big fan of Rash but Ibra is so important to our play. His holdup play today was outstanding and he's not like he's a turtle. Compare that to Kane who's even more sluggish yet Spurs are putting up with him.

Maybe Rash will have his chance at a striker role in an easy match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
What are the positives?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol.

Are you saying Pogba can play Carrick's holding role? You mean he's capable of shutting Ozil, Eriksen and Alli like Carrick did?

Or is it that he's capable of dictating the play from the holding role like Carrick often does?

Just tell me exactly what you're trying to say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great game by the entire team. Three points on the log and no goal conceded. The team played well as usual,but I am hoping this is a start of new things.
Now if we could just string together a run of wins from this foundation it would be great...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
elrony:

Mata and Mkhi played together against Zorya na!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
elrony:

I pray you are wrong!
Can't have Mhki rebuilding his new found form again!!!
It will not happen! embarassed
Lets hope for the best ..... his injury update should be in an hour or two..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (14205) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.