Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On May 25, 2017
Mystic1:
One thing i've noticed about Raumdeuter and his useless team is that no one ever talks about them, you hear People talking of Barca, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, even Spurs get more mentions these days. The only way he and his useless team gets remembered is by sticking their mouth in others business and making unfunny jokes like calling the europa league "sevilla cup". He's been going all about it like a kid who just learnt a new slang, posting it on cfc thread and anywhere else he finds and hoping somebody just spares time to engage him.

Raumdeuter, Egbon, na u dem useless like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

Valencia is not captain material! He is a quiet chap that just likes to do his job! Someone that was afraid to collect cr7's number because he felt he did not deserve it? He is not a leader...

Herrera talks a good game and backs it up with supreme performances...it is only when you hear him speak that you remember he is not english! He has character, talent, confidence and a winning mentality....if you watch training videos or selfies of our players he is usually the one everyone gravitates to the most...he also seems like a fun to be around dude that the dressing room loves! This is a guy that almost got his united career derailed by gaal but refused to give up and swore he would make it at united! I remember watching him at bilbao when they knocked us out of the europa league under fergie..he also led that team at such a young age...

I watched that press conference after the game yesterday...he was sent out for a reason! Herrera will be captain someday! Mark my words!

True!

Did you know it was Herrera that even instructed Mhki to go back into the box when he Mhki walked away from it and was going to the midfield which caused him to score against Ajax ? Go watch that goal and you will see Herrera Hurriedly ran up to meet Mhki instructing him to go back into the box. If he hadn't done that, we wouldn't have gotten that goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:08am On May 26, 2017
Oasis007:
grin grin

Congratulations to all United Fans.

GGMU!!!
just look at that passionate chap cheesy
ooo leeme le mi cry cry cry cry

Not some so-called here masquerading as 'fans'

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:19am On May 26, 2017
adebayo201:
Lana1, why are you doing this to assnal now??

cheesy
grin grin
They don too make mouth. Like say dem dey above Europa. Na their turn to enjoy the bantz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:59am On May 26, 2017
According to moanrinhoe

“The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club. It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.(2013)

what a hypocrite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2017
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says winning the Europa League would be a "big disappointment" - only a few months after rival Rafael Benitez guided the Blues to victory in the tournament.

Chelsea won Europe's second-tier club competition last season after failing to defend their Champions League title.

But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2017
Congrats to Chelsea and Carlo Ancelotti whose famous double in 09/10 was upgraded to a treble 2 nights ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:38am On May 26, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2017
Morning guys. Jose do you have anything to say to your critics this season? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUOVQVCdOSo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
See that pained further maths teacher digging up posts from 2013 to hide his embarrassment after the team finally met it's European objectives? The UCL stick some of them had hoped to use in beating jose to death was instead used to stab them in their skulls!

Mourinho don turn some haters into either hermits or revisionists these days! grin....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
ChristineC:
just look at that passionate chap cheesy
ooo leeme le mi cry cry cry cry

Not some so-called here masquerading as 'fans'

grin grin

All in all..... everyone wants the same thing for the darling Team - GLORY!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says winning the Europa League would be a "big disappointment" - only a few months after rival Rafael Benitez guided the Blues to victory in the tournament.

Chelsea won Europe's second-tier club competition last season after failing to defend their Champions League title.

But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."

nyabinghi:
According to moanrinhoe

“The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club. It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.(2013)

what a hypocrite

"This is not a competition that Manchester United wants. It's not a competition I want, it's not a competition the players want. But it's a competition where we are and that's the reality. We have to look to the competition with respect. We must find that motivation that I found myself already and I have to pass that motivation on to the players, because I know the Europa League is not the big dream of every big player. I think we want to do well in the competition and, for a club of our dimension to do well, is not to be out of the competition in the group phase."

- Jose Mourinho (September 2016, ahead of United's first Europa League tie against Feyenoord.)

"I'd prefer to win the Europa League because it gives us the same, Champions League football."

- Jose Mourinho (March, 2017)

If you indeed know the meaning of Hypocrisy, then it won't be hard to judge yourself as a Hypocrite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2017
Oasis007:

If you indeed know the meaning of Hypocrisy, then it won't be hard to judge yourself as a Hypocrite.

Reading this quote mou still insist Europa is an inferior cup to big clubs and players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2017
Oasis007:

You dey mind those fake fans who are finding it hard yo celebrate with the club they supposedly support because mourinho has embarrassed their existence.

Clutching at straws. Keeping silent would have even been better ygan still trying to bring don the club even when there has been some form of success.

Its a shame!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2017
hensben:
Reading this quote mou still insist Europa is an inferior cup to big clubs and players.

You really get the Point. The Stance of JM on the Europa League doesn't change like Yansh-biggie wanted us to believe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Oasis007:
Mr. Man pick up your dico and check the meaning of hypocrisy. I dont say something and act otherwise. Your coach derided the same competition he is gloating over.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
hensben:
Dont mind those fake ass niggas, someone derided a club and rafa benitez, the deluded fans mocked the same man when he was an opposing coach and they are cock sucking him now. I hate mourinho and i wont pretend, i have hated him since, he isnt aware of my existence though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
Funlord2:

See that pained further maths teacher digging up posts from 2013 to hide his embarrassment after the team finally met it's European objectives? The UCL stick some of them had hoped to use in beating jose to death was instead used to stab them in their skulls!

Mourinho don turn some haters into either hermits or revisionists these days! grin....
concentrate on your shagging of whores as you are known for, i didnt dig up any posts, the source is from credible soccer stats. Gloryhunter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Jose's team scored just 57 goals in a season, lower than bournemouth. Drew like okro soup, beaten well by bigger teams. Europa is a scant consolation. Let me highlight mou's words for the uneducated idiots amongst u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
codedguy1:

You dey mind those fake fans who are finding it hard yo celebrate with the club they supposedly support because mourinho has embarrassed their existence.

Clutching at straws. Keeping silent would have even been better ygan still trying to bring don the club even when there has been some form of success.

Its a shame!

Seriously it's so irritating. How a sensible Fan would think Moyes is the right Man for United?!

The same Moyes that inherited a winning Team and turned it to a mediocre Team?! The same Moyes that failed with Real Sociedad, as well as couldn't save Sunderland from Relegation.

The shameless Manager couldn't even stay back to bring them back to the Premier League?!

SMH for the Nigga!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club. It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.(2013)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club. It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.(2013)

"This is not a competition that Manchester United wants. It's not a competition I want, it's not a competition the players want........I know the Europa League is not the big dream of every big player.

- Jose Mourinho (2016)

grin

What's not clear to you?! Seem you think Manchester United is a small Club?! No wonder you so much believe in your Lord - MOYES!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2017
PietroRico:
Di Maria should not come anywhere close to the transfer list of anyone..

Was it not you who said yesterday, that we should accept any name thrown at us? That we should stop criticizing players link to us.

Hypocrite!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:09am On May 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
Jose's team scored just 57 goals in a season, lower than bournemouth. Drew like okro soup, beaten well by bigger teams. Europa is a scant consolation. Let me highlight mou's words for the uneducated idiots amongst u.

The only reasonable scummie on this board
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
Dont mind those fake ass niggas, someone derided a club and rafa benitez, the deluded fans mocked the same man when he was an opposing coach and they are cock sucking him now. I hate mourinho and i wont pretend, i have hated him since, he isnt aware of my existence though.

nyabinghi:

hensben:

grin

Guy..... you need to re-read the Comment made by hensben, coz its obvious you didn't understand it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
pharod:

Exactly what av been telling my peeps. He even shows his leadership qualities on the pitch.
Apart from telling micki to join the attack for the 2nd goal, av seen footages of him organizing the players on the pitch especially when we were under pressure and need to maintain the shape.
That guy is captain material, I tell ya

The reason Herrera asked Mkhitaryan to join attack while he joins defense in the corner kick that led to that goal was to protect Mkhitaryan from getting a second yellow card.

I saw the video, Herrera was going to join attack, then Mkhitaryan was coming back to replace him, as they walked past each other, Herrera discovered that Smalling was also joining the attack. Then Herrera reversed knowing well Mkhitaryan might not be able to stop a counter attack, particularly as he was on yellow.

Nevertheless, it was a good decision.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2017
Funlord2:

Valencia is not captain material! He is a quiet chap that just likes to do his job! Someone that was afraid to collect cr7's number because he felt he did not deserve it? He is not a leader...

Herrera talks a good game and backs it up with supreme performances...it is only when you hear him speak that you remember he is not english! He has character, talent, confidence and a winning mentality....if you watch training videos or selfies of our players he is usually the one everyone gravitates to the most...he also seems like a fun to be around dude that the dressing room loves! This is a guy that almost got his united career derailed by gaal but refused to give up and swore he would make it at united! I remember watching him at bilbao when they knocked us out of the europa league under fergie..he also led that team at such a young age...

I watched that press conference after the game yesterday...he was sent out for a reason! Herrera will be captain someday! Mark my words!

If this is how to make a captain, Evra wouldn't be captain in a team with Scholes and Carrick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2017
nyabinghi:
concentrate on your shagging of whores as you are known for, i didnt dig up any posts, the source is from credible soccer stats. Gloryhunter.

Sorry I don't shag face me I face you over bleached disease ridden skanks like the types you love to penetrate after collecting your minimum wage and wasting it on puffing paw leaves and 33 lager.....only the best before I pass them on to the rest..there is a reason the bandits and the _bitches all love me on the beer parlor thread!

Now as for the football...why have you not brought these quotes out since? Because you were hoping he would lose the final and you and the rest of your small squad of fools would come and start _ejaculating with happiness over how he has failed I guess?

Mr man no one cares whether your source is from the white house! Jose has achieved his remit and in the process won 2 trophies and got us back into the champions league! If it still hurts you then kindly do as akiolu advised and go somersault into the lagoon! No one cares about what unreasonable haters like you think anymore....we stay celebrating!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
elampiro:

Was it not you who said yesterday, that we should accept any name thrown at us? That we should stop criticizing players link to us.

Hypocrite!
Lmao..

Egbon, go back and read what I wrote and don't start with any unnecessary attack thus morning.
I respect you too much for this.

And if what you picked up from that was that we should accept every Tom díck and ayodele thrown at us, then no be my fault.
I'm responsible for what I write only, not what anyone understands
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
elampiro:

If this is how to make a captain, Evra wouldn't be captain in a team with Scholes and Carrick.

What concerns this our discussion with evra? And who told you this is how they make captains? Person asked me a question and I gave him a reply based on my own observations what makes me feel he is most likely to become a future captain and which is something I would like! Am I mourinho to know who he wants?

I'm sure it is because you saw valencias name there as "not being a leader" that is why you want to start weeping!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:31am On May 26, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), Silentgroper(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.