Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669395 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2017
grin grin

This guy na nutcase

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2017
LoRdCaT:
The cow get mad cow disease grin
Epic!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
You got it spot on...The world should listen to you and not a mad cow...

hehehe...I thought it'd b poetic for pogba to score in d final and dedicate it to his late dad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 007author(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2017
A real sign of how bad your season is when you are counting the community shield and capital one as trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2017
osgreat:
Herrera actually told Micki who wanted to stay behind to go and join them in the box where he scored the second goal.

Check out @ManUtdInPidgin's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ManUtdInPidgin/status/867618220169207808?s=08
I dey tell you. Na leader be dat. And if he stays long enough, future captain...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2017
For everyone laughing atManchester United,Allowme to tell you a story...Railway workmen cametogetherto playfootball once and dared todream. .A dream to makesomething more of theirlives..That is Manchester United... The team lost its first evercompetitive game 6-0 toBoltonReserves..It got relegated in its secondseason ofcompetitive football..In January 1902, it was askedto shut down because ofdebts. Itdidn't. Instead it came backupand won the league, a FACup and acharity shield2 yearslater. That is ManchesterUnited.. From 1922 to1940, United were relegatedagainand again and again.Facedwith bankruptcy in 1931,Unitedwere on the verge ofdisaster again. Instead, theteamheld on andfought on. Finishing 2nd in1947,1948 and 1949; 1st in'52, 55 and 56.It won the FA Cup in 1948andbecame the firstEnglishteam to play in Europe. Ithad towait 41 years for glory. Thatis ManchesterUnited..A plane took off onFebruary 6,1958. To greatness itseemed. Andcame crashing down. 8players died. Facing despairanddoom, the clubfought on. It reached thefinal of theFA Cup that year.Without a firstteam, it plodded on andrebuilt. 7years later, as thefallen8 smiled from above, theteam wonthe title in 1965 and 1967.And the EuropeanCup in '68. That isManchesterUnited..For 25 years it waited to winagain, gettingrelegated, losing Managersandplayers as rivalslaughed. Itdidn't fall then either. Aleague titlein 1992, a double in '93and a treble in '99. That isManchester. Blood, toil,sweatand tears. That isManchester United.. Our squadneeds areshuffle you say. Our tacticsareoutdated you say..You laugh because you thinkwe aredown..You laughbecauseyou think we are lost. ...... ...... ...... We smile because we haveseen itall..We smile because we knowwe willALWAYS be back. .Wins from incrediblepositions..Glory from thedarkestdespair. That is ManchesterUnited. .This is why Ilove thisteam, We may not be thebest teamin the world, we maynot be the greatest of themall but we are themostinspirational team ever!.That is what separates usfromothers, we are a team tolook on to. .Here we standwith 20 titles, better thananyoneelse. LFC fans, enjoyyourrare moment of happinessthinkingUnited will godown forever ,you truly deserve this raremomentafter all thesuccess United have had forthe past 21 yearswithtrophies andvictories!.I don't know, when we'll beback,maybe this year, maybe next,maybe in 5-10years time..Andno, this is not blind faith,but. .BELIEVE Manchester Unitedforever!.WIN..LOSE.. DRAW.........MANCHESTER UNITED

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:19am On May 25, 2017
MANCHESTER FVCKING UNITED bitchesss angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:25am On May 25, 2017
elampiro:

Let no one deceive oneself. This trophy which completes our cabinet and qualifies us for UCL next season is better than finishing second in the EPL.

After some years, no one remembers which team finished second in a league. But a trophy is an everlasting record, particularly when it is a European trophy.

Their fans might not but Potchetino would swap 2nd place for the Europa league trophy and 6th place everyday of the week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2017
Uefa super cup

Man u vs juve/Madrid tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 11:43am On May 25, 2017
Man U won 3 trophies... congrats Mou. All dos journalists waiting to pounce on him grin. Man U re like SS2 kid writing junior waec. [sup][/sup]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
May you retain your treble next season

Can I hear an Amen?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 11:47am On May 25, 2017
Mikechinos:
For everyone laughing atManchester United,Allowme to tell you a story...Railway workmen cametogetherto playfootball once and dared todream. .A dream to makesomething more of theirlives..That is Manchester United... The team lost its first evercompetitive game 6-0 toBoltonReserves..It got relegated in its secondseason ofcompetitive football..In January 1902, it was askedto shut down because ofdebts. Itdidn't. Instead it came backupand won the league, a FACup and acharity shield2 yearslater. That is ManchesterUnited.. From 1922 to1940, United were relegatedagainand again and again.Facedwith bankruptcy in 1931,Unitedwere on the verge ofdisaster again. Instead, theteamheld on andfought on. Finishing 2nd in1947,1948 and 1949; 1st in'52, 55 and 56.It won the FA Cup in 1948andbecame the firstEnglishteam to play in Europe. Ithad towait 41 years for glory. Thatis ManchesterUnited..A plane took off onFebruary 6,1958. To greatness itseemed. Andcame crashing down. 8players died. Facing despairanddoom, the clubfought on. It reached thefinal of theFA Cup that year.Without a firstteam, it plodded on andrebuilt. 7years later, as thefallen8 smiled from above, theteam wonthe title in 1965 and 1967.And the EuropeanCup in '68. That isManchesterUnited..For 25 years it waited to winagain, gettingrelegated, losing Managersandplayers as rivalslaughed. Itdidn't fall then either. Aleague titlein 1992, a double in '93and a treble in '99. That isManchester. Blood, toil,sweatand tears. That isManchester United.. Our squadneeds areshuffle you say. Our tacticsareoutdated you say..You laugh because you thinkwe aredown..You laughbecauseyou think we are lost. ...... ...... ...... We smile because we haveseen itall..We smile because we knowwe willALWAYS be back. .Wins from incrediblepositions..Glory from thedarkestdespair. That is ManchesterUnited. .This is why Ilove thisteam, We may not be thebest teamin the world, we maynot be the greatest of themall but we are themostinspirational team ever!.That is what separates usfromothers, we are a team tolook on to. .Here we standwith 20 titles, better thananyoneelse. LFC fans, enjoyyourrare moment of happinessthinkingUnited will godown forever ,you truly deserve this raremomentafter all thesuccess United have had forthe past 21 yearswithtrophies andvictories!.I don't know, when we'll beback,maybe this year, maybe next,maybe in 5-10years time..Andno, this is not blind faith,but. .BELIEVE Manchester Unitedforever!.WIN..LOSE.. DRAW.........MANCHESTER UNITED

Weldone Bro
This is what differentiate United from all other English league teams
Have even noticed over the years that rival fans are just eagerly waiting for United's failure each season, who cares?
We are THE MOST DECORATED ENGLISH TEAM EVER TO PLAY FOOTBALL.
like or hate,We are MANCHESTER UNITED

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
May you retain your treble next season

Can I hear an Amen?

AMEN!!

The treble would be BPL, FA and CL.
grin

With super cup as jara.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
codedguy1:

AMEN!!

The treble would be BPL, FA and CL.
grin

Retain this same treble Europa, Carling

This Europa that brought so much joy and ecstasy may you celebrate it in the next 12 months again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2017
teeezy00:

Weldone Bro
This is what differentiate United from all other English league teams
Have even noticed over the years that rival fans are just eagerly waiting for United's failure each season, who cares?
We are THE MOST DECORATED ENGLISH TEAM EVER TO PLAY FOOTBALL.
like or hate,We are MANCHESTER UNITED
. True
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Retain this same treble Europa, Carling

This Europa that brought so much joy and ecstasy may you celebrate it in the next 12 months again

don't be stoopid,, we're competing in the CL next season,, not the Europa..
may you celebrate your league as usual,, and compete in d champs to get tossed out like this year..

your obsession with EPL teams and players might not be unconnected with the fact that you have no rival in your Bayernliga.. No??

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Khaytunechi:
may you celebrate your league as usual,, and compete in d champs to get tossed out like this year..

your obsession with EPL teams and players might not be unconnected with the fact that you have no rival in your Bayernliga.. No??

I wont expect a Manure fan to know that playing in the CL you can still drop to the EUropa like you did when you had Basel in your CL group and dropped out to face Bilbao in Europa

Obsession with EPL, Yeah because of the comedy value, where else can I watch 22 clueless people pretending to be playing football

When they get to the CL, its steady embarrasment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:13pm On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

I wont expect a Manure fan to know that playing in the CL you can still drop to the EUropa like you did when you had Basel in your CL group and dropped out to face Bilbao in Europa

Obsession with EPL, Yeah because of the comedy value, where else can I watch 22 clueless people pretending to be playing football

Wat team do u support
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Have you seen any dortmund or wolfsburg fan before grin . abeg leave the old man make he play jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2017
fourfourfour:

Wat team do u support
He supports the only team in Germany,
Reason why he's always bored and needing company. You would do same in such a lonely place, blame him not; instead, show pity.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2017
One thing i've noticed about Raumdeuter and his useless team is that no one ever talks about them, you hear People talking of Barca, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, even Spurs get more mentions these days. The only way he and his useless team gets remembered is by sticking their mouth in others business and making unfunny jokes like calling the europa league "sevilla cup". He's been going all about it like a kid who just learnt a new slang, posting it on cfc thread and anywhere else he finds and hoping somebody just spares time to engage him.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
elampiro:
Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick are the first players to win:

Champions League

Europa League

Club World Cup

Premier League

League Cup

FA Cup
Terry should have won these too and probably lampard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
eph12:

Terry should have won these too and probably lampard
DEM NEVER WIN CLUB WORLD CUP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
Mystic1:
One thing i've noticed about Raumdeuter and his useless team is that no one ever talks about them, you hear People talking of Barca, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, even Spurs get more mentions these days. The only way he and his useless team gets remembered is by sticking their mouth in others business and making unfunny jokes like calling the europa league "sevilla cup". He's been going all about it like a kid who just learnt a new slang, posting it on cfc thread and anywhere else he finds and hoping somebody just spares time to engage him.
and how do u think all threads are interesting? My man trolling is allowed n fun take it or leave it.We all can't have the same opinion.U have to respect his. No day take things personal its just the fuckin..g internet

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
weedtaker:
DEM NEVER WIN CLUB WORLD CUP
Those fuuls went to disgrace us in that competition again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:23pm On May 25, 2017
eph12:

Those fuuls went to disgrace us in that competition again?
useless people go lose to one yeye corinthians abi na interna something like that, very useless club grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2017
snrman:
and how do u think all threads are interesting? My man trolling is allowed n fun take it or leave it.We all can't have the same opinion.U have to respect his. No day take things personal its just the fuckin..g internet
Chairman park well. Who's taking anything personal here? You or me? Did i ask him not to comment? Did i ask him to shut up? I did what he's been doing to my team, he's been taking shots at my team and i've just retaliated by doing so to his team. I didn't call him useless, i called his team useless just like he's been making my team appear, so da heck you mean by personal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ReLaTE(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
007author:

A real sign of how bad your season is when you are counting the community shield and capital one as trophies
Dont be jealous,United season is a successful one, ask me how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

you are daft,, and you run your mouth faster than you put your brain to work..

let's take it from the bottom,, the EPL have had more champions league winners medal in the past decade,, and the past two decades compared to the Bayernliga..
if they have been 'steadily embarrassed' as you posited erroneously,, how come they've had more winners medal than your one-team-league??

admit it,, your obsession stems from the fact that you don't have no rival over there,, so you come on here,, big yourself up,, and have a feel of what football rivalry entails.. No??

can you bet your sagged balls on United not making it past the group stage next season and or dropping to the Europa??
if you can't put your balls where your mouth is,, then shut your gob and go get busy with some other team.. maybe Assnal..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
Khaytunechi:

you are daft,, and you run your mouth faster than you put your brain to work..

can you bet your SAGGED BALLS on United not making it past the group stage next season and or dropping to the Europa??
if you can't put your balls where your mouth it,, then shut your gob and go get busy with some other team.. maybe Assnal..

So you mean his balls look like used condoms? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
Apari grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
"So some guys win every time, I don't, but in a bad season, in a season where sometimes I felt that my team was the worst team in the world, where I felt I was the worst manager in the world, we win three trophies and go to the Champions League by winning a trophy, not by finishing fourth, third or second.

"And we have the honour to play the European Super Cup against the new Champions League winner, so I think the season was really good.

"Tonight was the victory of pragmatism, the victory of the humble people that respect the opponents, that try to stop the opponent's qualities, that try to exploit the opponent's weaknesses.

"For me it was a victory for a fantastic group, based on pragmatism and based on humble principles, not poets, just humble people."

Jose "the winner" Mourinho....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.