Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sharpboyus(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
DEAL CLOSE! West Ham set to sign former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez

http://newspaperupdate.com/deal-close-west-ham-set-to-sign-former-manchester-united-striker-javier-hernandez/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
MRTA7, read this link below and see the complaints of Shitty fans on why they feel insulted with the whole idea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-united-derby-pre-season-where-can-i-watch-it-what-time-mutv-a7848811.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sharpboyus(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Man City fans forced to watch derby on Man United's TV station MUTV

http://newspaperupdate.com/man-city-fans-forced-to-watch-derby-on-man-uniteds-tv-station-mutv/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
omo, buy any decent midfielder and play pereira, no time abeg.. pereira is fncking good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Lol you funny. It's normal amongst big big clubs to make Marque signings. It's an intent of statement...
We made one last season, e never do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

e never do until we piss on their face!

gibberish! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

Ask ed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emm....emmmm.... Airmark sent this mail to all mAgad united fan. Kindly sign your signatures here....here....and here!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
airmark:

Forget this story. Mou came out to confirm they missed Morata. Conte never came out to complain of missing lukaku. Take your L and look for Lukaku and Lindegolf in LA. You can search for Lingaard too.

Yes we know you guys are unserious. We see y'all as clowns.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinizia:

LOL. No, you misunderstood the news. It's Man City fans that are to subscribe to MUTV to watch their game with us.
Yh. I meant City fans!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
A sign of things to come perhaps?

"I hereby announce that, as of this moment, the only person who is authorized to represent me in all matters related to sport is Mr Mino Raiola. I thank my former agent Mr Di Campli for the excellent job done so far and I take the chance to confirm my deep and unchanged faith in his abilities.”

Marco Veratti....www.football365.com

A list of his new agents clients include;

Pogba, Romero, mikityrian & Zlatan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
sinizia:

It's not about the payment for United fans, but for City fans. Considering the rivalry, it's insulting to City fans to have to go through United TV to watch their team. City fans will also be paying United and increasing our revenue. Plus City from the Twitter feeds I read looks like they don't have their own TV yet. The rivalry is the issue here.

Gotcha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
dopeJemi:
omo, buy any decent midfielder and play pereira, no time abeg.. pereira is fncking good

You are 100% on Point Mhen! I reall do not understand why Dudes here ain't considering the Lad as a first Team Player yet.

He's good on the Ball, he's also a utility Player, good at set pieces, skillful.... and so on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inter Milan appear to be maintaining their hard-line stance with Manchester United over Ivan Perisic-Skysport

Sky sources understand Perisic wants to move to Manchester United but they are refusing to pay the £48m asking price for the Croatian winger.

Inter have taken Perisic on their pre-season tour of China and Singapore and Inter manager Luciano Spalletti says he is going to play.

Spalletti said: “Perisic will play because he wasn’t involved in the friendly games in Brunico – he may even play more than the others
.”

The transfer market has gone crazy and its sad my club contributed to it,we are currently doing worse with over-inflated deals than Man City and Chelsea who started this desperation. When you tell the world that you always get what you want no matter the price, then expect the world to sell you what you want at the highest price possible.

These are simple business laws and i dont know why our managers are oblivious of this. The so called "statement of intent" will become stupidity if there are little or no result to follow this huge spending. We need to wise up and develop our scouting system after this season, so i support the ongoing discussion. Up Man Utd any day, the phoenix will rise again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Morata's deal is done. From an article I read today on Skysports, they describe him as a former Madrid forward.. Then they've analysised the impact he's gon put in the Team. What I love most about the dude is his finishing, hold up play and dribbles.. Just like Aguero.. It seems we getting our own Aguero brov.. .

Read this

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10934516/alvaro-morata-to-manchester-united-how-could-he-fit-in
hahahahahahahahah grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
hahahahahahahahah grin grin
If wishes were horses beggars will ride. Chai chai grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Scummies jokes apart I think lukaku bigger

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
ALVARO MORATA LEAGUE GOAL SCORING RECORD.
2016/17: 15
2015/16: 7
2014/15: 8
2013/14: 8

Lol. Theo Walcott must be worth £100M then. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
sod09:
Scummies jokes apart I think lukaku bigger
Of cos everyone knows this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obyno2017: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
https://manunews.com/blog/mourinho-admits-hes-eyeing-one-more-manchester-united-signing/

Mourinho stated he wanted four new additions before the start of the summer but is ready to reduce his request to three new names, as he admitted the summer has been ‘difficult’ thus far, and the Portuguese boss also dropped a further hint that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will return to the club following his injury.

“And I’m ready to go from four to three because the market is difficult, some clubs think the market is different from others. We are not a club that is not ready to buy and buy and buy non-stop, we are not a club that is ready to pay what the clubs want us to pay so I’m ready to go from four to three.”

“And maybe three gives us a better balance for the squad and the team, and better conditions to compete.”

The fourth signing Manchester United were believed to be chasing was a defensive minded midfielder, having eyed Tottenham’s Eric Dier and Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic, but Spurs are insistent they will not sell the England international, whilst Chelsea don’t want to do a deal with the Red Devils following the collapse in their pursuit for Lukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obyno2017: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
obyno2017:
https://manunews.com/blog/mourinho-admits-hes-eyeing-one-more-manchester-united-signing/

Mourinho stated he wanted four new additions before the start of the summer but is ready to reduce his request to three new names, as he admitted the summer has been ‘difficult’ thus far, and the Portuguese boss also dropped a further hint that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will return to the club following his injury.

“And I’m ready to go from four to three because the market is difficult, some clubs think the market is different from others. We are not a club that is not ready to buy and buy and buy non-stop, we are not a club that is ready to pay what the clubs want us to pay so I’m ready to go from four to three.”

“And maybe three gives us a better balance for the squad and the team, and better conditions to compete.”

The fourth signing Manchester United were believed to be chasing was a defensive minded midfielder, having eyed Tottenham’s Eric Dier and Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic, but Spurs are insistent they will not sell the England international, whilst Chelsea don’t want to do a deal with the Red Devils following the collapse in their pursuit for Lukaku.
It now looks like a gang up against Mourinho,they know what he's capable of doing and a proven winner. All his former clubs are scared of him bt they will see him lifting major trophies coming season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where is GBR1 and SailorXY? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
obyno2017:

Matic defensive Abeg make I no laugh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mystic1:
ALVARO MORATA LEAGUE GOAL SCORING RECORD.
2016/17: 15
2015/16: 7
2014/15: 8
2013/14: 8

Lol. Theo Walcott must be worth £100M then. grin
and you guys forgot all about this when you were desperately trying to sign him,and got fuckup by Madrid?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:42am On Jul 21, 2017
And Lukaku scores!! Almost impossible angle...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Rashford!! Mhiki tearing dem apart since 1942!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Una sure say no be basket Pep go buy as goalkeeper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Lukaku's first touch can move a parked trailer, however dude is a born scorer.
I will say it again, Lukaku can get 30 EPL goals this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 3:52am On Jul 21, 2017
The lads stepped up a notch. They don't lose the ball often and they work hard to recover it when lost...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2017
One major problem i have with JM is his constant use of Darmian at LB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:17am On Jul 21, 2017
And Lukaku hits the crossbar..! Canon shot..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:22am On Jul 21, 2017
afrodoc2:

One major problem i have with JM is his constant use of Darmian at LB.
I don't think we will be getting a new LB this window. Blind and Darmian will play there until Shaw gets back. Maybe Mitchell might get a look in too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.