Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8774715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2017
hoopLA:

You have the nerve to call someone an id1ot but he writes and elucidates better than you do.

You cannot even type words completely and concisely.

Yet folks who take the pains to type legibly and correctly are termed idi0ts and mor0ns by you who types like you have two thumbs on one hand.

You rush here at every opportunity to call us fo0ls, but your appearance is an ode to stup1dity.

Someday you will say you passed through an institution of learning of some sort, but even nursery school pupils express themselves better than you.

Ogbeni respect yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, you are an attention-seeking mongrel [/b]with a low self-esteem. The fact that nobody really cares about you and the fact that you aren't gathering the likes and shares your dumb humor intends to achieve [b]should have been a pointer to your Centrino-powered brain to just give up the asinine trolling.

Go and talk to the wall in your room you lonely sociopath.

Sod09! Ndo my boy......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked
Shuo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
another lunatic on the loose
You can die no one cares
Pot calling kettle black.
Respond to the issue I raised. Ooops. You can't type.

Sorry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa o Small thing blood everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
hoopLA:

Pot calling kettle black.
Respond to the issue I raised. Ooops. You can't type.

Sorry
you mean u Still crying
Come on I thought we having fun, yea united beat that noisy neighbor in preseason
Let's celebrate scummies grin grin
Mofos Una never see anything, let's continue trolling cool

Btw we are on a faceless forum u dont expect me to be writing epistles just because it brain is too shallow to understand me.
If u Want grammar or Queensenglish let's meet
No point forming boss here cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes na that cup win am the right to go dey play with Skonto Riga for Yorupa cup

And he will look to Foden Adarabioyo Zinchenko, Mangala, Nasri, Diaz, Roberts next season?
I dont need to tell you to park well
did you watch the game?

How's adarabioyo's performance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
you mean u Still crying
Come on I thought we having fun, yea united beat that noisy neighbor in preseason
Let's celebrate scummies grin grin
Mofos Una never see anything, let's continue trolling cool

Btw we are on a faceless forum u dont expect me to be writing epistles just because it brain is too shallow to understand me.
If u Want grammar or Queensenglish let's meet
No point forming boss here cool cool

At least you have improved your lexis and structure. So my post has had somewhat of an effect on you.

At least you took the effort to be conscious of what you typed. Even though the highlighted shows there is still room for improvement.

Keep it up, and maybe someday you will graduate from being an imbec1le to just an 1di0t.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stabwebtech: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Manchester United 2-0 Man City

Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford were on target as Manchester United defeated Premier League rivals Manchester City 2-0 in their International Champions Cup pre-season clash here Thursday.

https://www.hotpointng.com/post-contents/7691
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Make una try o.. So someone cannot walk into any thread without being stained with blood ba? Na still season break they cause this one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
hoopLA:

At least you have improved your lexis and structure. So my post has had somewhat of an effect on you.

At least you took the effort to be conscious of what you typed. Even though the highlighted shows there is still room for improvement.

Keep it up, and maybe someday you will graduate from being an imbec1le to just an 1di0t.

lmao
No story dude I'm challenging you
Bills on me anywhere you want
So trolling hurts you miserable idiots hereand yet u kept dumping refuse on others thread
Stupid mofos
This just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yayyyy...... TGIF!

hoopla....kindly respond to your mail. Tx
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:
Yayyyy...... TGIF!

Oga which way na? you just dey find fight home and away grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oga which way na? you just dey find fight home and away grin

Bruv as footieball never ready na wetin u say miaaa do? U wan start to fork like say e no dey sweet you for body too tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:
Yayyyy...... TGIF!

Even if I'm deaf, dumb, castrated, hamstrung, handicapped and lobotomized,
that dude is still beneath me.

So sir I pass.

The fella can't even read and understand his own handwriting, but he talks a sewer full of sh1t. I believe I've made my point clear about the drunkard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:

Bruv as footieball never ready na wetin u say miaaa do? U wan start to fork like say e no dey sweet you for body too tongue

Coman sweep Old Trafford if you no get work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Spy360:
Raumdeuter, Pep seems not prepared to sit for his carryover exam after a straight F9 last semester.

LOL.

City's first preseason game compared to United's third.

To put things into perspective, United conceded 2 goals against LA Galaxy in their first game.

City used atleast 7 players in both halves that will never start for them when the season begins.

Pre-season game that Liverpool FC beat Barca 4-0 last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
dopeJemi:
pep is actually the cheque book manager

Lol so you managed to remove the half a billion Mourinho spent in his first CHelsea stint. So you wan tell us under Mourinho they didnt buy Drogba Shevchenko, Bhoularouz etc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
dopeJemi:
pep is actually the cheque book manager

These figures were disproved on the same Twitter platform you yanked this from. Did you not see it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol so you managed to remove the half a billion Mourinho spent in his first CHelsea stint

The figures were even hyper-inflated on Pep's part.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
sinizia:

It's means nothing for now. Pre-season matches are exactly what Mourinho called them - training sessions. It's just for the money and to keep the players fit. We've seen our past failures of coaches perform favorably in pre-season only to struggle when the league started.

Good or bad pre-season doesn't necessarily amount to bad or good league campaign, so don't judge yet.

Nonetheless I'm happy for the win. The lads shouldn't play too hard though, in order to impress Mourinho so they don't cop injuries ahead of the league campaign.

Your head is correct. Its only losers like Arsenal fans who put any form of relevance on pre season

3 days ago Arsenal beat Bayern thats why spy wants us to believe in pre season cos thats the only place his club can win

12months ago in pres season Liverpool beat Barca 4-0, few days later Mainz beat Liverpool 4-0 Pre season Mainz >> Liverpool>> Barcelona
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Coman sweep Old Trafford if you no get work.

Woooh! Bohda leyqute take ya time o! I say na fight I wan look not work yeye work...abi sometin don enter Ur system so early?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol so you managed to remove the half a billion Mourinho spent in his first CHelsea stint. So you wan tell us under Mourinho they didnt buy Drogba Shevchenko, Bhoularouz etc

Even pikin of today know say shevy na Roman buy not mou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
hoopLA:

Even if I'm deaf, dumb, castrated, hamstrung, handicapped and lobotomized,
that dude is still beneath me.

So sir I pass.

The fella can't even read and understand his own handwriting, but he talks a sewer full of sh1t. I believe I've made my point clear about the drunkard.

hahahaha
WE know ur type I was expecting you to give me date and time
Kinda disappointed though, misplaced priority forming online boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Vanquay:

Even if Lukaku scores 60 goals a season...He will never be a world class striker in my eyes.

Nobody cares who is a world class in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:
Even pikin of today know say shevy na Roman buy not mou.

But when counting those for Guardiola they included all the Gotze, Rode etc that were management buys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Vanquay:

Even if Lukaku scores 60 goals a season...He will never be a world class striker in my eyes.

Your eyes?! Your eyes?! Please who are you?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:

Continue the good work sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

But when counting those for Guardiola they included all the Gotze, Rode etc that were management buys

Only city alone Ur man has broken every record of a cheque book manager out there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
diggz:

Only city alone Ur man has broken every record of a cheque book manager out there.

How many records did Mourinho break with Chelsea when he was blowing money there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Nobody cares who is a world class in your eyes.
stylochime:

Your eyes?! Your eyes?! Please who are you?!

I don't give a fvck what you think but clearly you two clowns care...I will keep supporting Lukaku but he will never amount to anything other than a €35m striker in my eyes...If you like care, if you like don't care, I don't give a fvck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Lukaku's first touch can move a parked trailer, however dude is a born scorer.
I will say it again, Lukaku can get 30 EPL goals this season.
That is all we want bro. No one go send first touch as long as he does his job.....which is to score goals!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
funlord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmzD5pPRPhs

See wozing! cheesy
Nice! Lukaku na confam goal scorer. Hope he replicates this when the real competitions start. Is he a lefty or a righty tho?? The guy seems comfortable with both feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, segzysexy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.