Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745971 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

SO KANTE IS WORLD CLASS BECAUSE LEICESTER WON LEAGUE....... WHY STOP THERE LETS CONTINUE.
VARDY IS WORLD CLASS
MAHREZ IS WORLD CLASS
FUCCKING DRINKWATER IS WORLD CLASS.

Kante has been consistent in whatever he does for two seasons now. That can't be said for Mahrez, Vardy nor Drink water.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Sentimental for saying it as it's?

Did you actually expect Kroos' to be at his best as a DM? Introducing Casemiro beside him was the best thing to have happened with him and even at that, Casemiro's shortcomings have greatly hindered him because he's not the best recycler out there. I will advise you to rewatch Kroos' world-cup performance alongside Bastian.
Ask him what's hindering Pogba's performance since he left Juve. No Vidal and pirlo to do the job while he play round field like a ball "jogger"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

OH NOW U KNOW CASEMIRO HELPED KROOS HA BE... GO AND WATCH POGBA WITH PIRLO U WILL KNOW HOW WORLD CLASS HE IS.

Lmao.

Because Casemiro is a maestro like Pirlo?

Clap for yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Personally, Robben should have won the golden ball or Kroos. Definitely not Messi and Mascherano was Argentina's best player at the world cup.
HOW D Bleep WAS MACHARANO ARGENTINA BEST PLAYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...... MACHARANO ONLY PLAYED A GOOD GAME VS NETHERLANDS THE REST HE WAS TRASH. FOR YOUR INFORMATION NEUER WAS GERMANY BEST PLAYER NOT KROOS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

SO KANTE IS WORLD CLASS BECAUSE LEICESTER WON LEAGUE....... WHY STOP THERE LETS CONTINUE.
VARDY IS WORLD CLASS
MAHREZ IS WORLD CLASS
FUCCKING DRINKWATER IS WORLD CLASS.

To prove that the job Kante did while at Leicester wasn't a fluke he repeated it last season that made him the best player in the country. Now if that is not world class tell me what it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.
Because Casemiro is a maestro like Pirlo?
Clap for yourself.
I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=hensben post=59608892]To prove that the job Kante did while at Leicester wasn't a fluke he repeated it last season that made him the best player in the country. Now if that is not world class tell me what it is.[/quote
REPEATED WHAT.... RUNNING AROUND THE PITCH AIMLESSLY MAKES HIM WORLD CLASS WHAT A JOKE POOR MAN MATUDI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
hensben:
Pogba was fortunate to be playing with Vidal and Pirlo. He had all the time to be showboating which the media fancy and hype him to world 11 stardom. The truth is Pogba is not what you think he is. He is a product of the media and social site. He is a good player but not world class yet. Kante and Hazard are not losers but winner. They have led a winning team unlike Pogba.
Really? Pogba is lucky winning Golden ball award abi? Vidal n pirlo made him win it. Even the u_20 with France he won with Vidal and Pirlo beside him abi?

Pogba loves showboating and can be annoying atimes, pls don't undermine his potential. The guy is good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

HOW D Bleep WAS MACHARANO ARGENTINA BEST PLAYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...... MACHARANO ONLY PLAYED A GOOD GAME VS NETHERLANDS THE REST HE WAS TRASH. FOR YOUR INFORMATION NEUER WAS GERMANY BEST PLAYER NOT KROOS

Mascherano was fantastic in the knockout stages. Without him, Argentina would have gone home, even before the Holland match.

And which Neuer was Germany's best player? Save for his sweeping roles which he was lauded against Algeria, he did nothing throughout the tournament because Germany was quite dominant throughout the tournament. He was even shaken at the Final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

You get time, the two individuals your are arguing with lacks basic football knowledge.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
hensben:
Pogba was fortunate to be playing with Vidal and Pirlo. He had all the time to be showboating which the media fancy and hype him to world 11 stardom. The truth is Pogba is not what you think he is. He is a product of the media and social site. He is a good player but not world class yet. Kante and Hazard are not losers but winner. They have led a winning team unlike Pogba.
NOW YOU'RE BEING FUCKING BIASED......... SO POGBA WAS BEING CARRIED ALONG BY PIRLO. BUT KANTE AND HAZRAD WERE CARRYING THERE RESPECTIVE TEAMS..... AM DONE WITH YOU.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

NOW YOU'RE BEING FUCKING BIASED......... SO POGBA WAS BEING CARRIED ALONG BY PIRLO. BUT KANTE AND HAZRAD WERE CARRYING THERE RESPECTIVE TEAMS..... AM DONE WITH YOU.
Lol. No mind da guy.. Make him go look Adebowale profile for France youth team.

For someone to make uefa and fifpro team na ijebu gari?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

He is saying Madrid lacked balance in the midfield because there was no natural DM unlike Juve that had Pirlo(CDM) and Vidal(box to box), what then was now Pogba's job. I can remember vividly Pogba was mostly used as L/RMF at Juve. In other words, the coach knew then he can't dictate the ball from midfield position. Now Matic is been bought to dictate the ball for him. Pogba was not even the best player at united last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Why would you compare Pirlo to Casemiro.

Yes, they occupied the same position but their jobs are quite different. Pirlo is/was a maestro whereas Casemiro is a DM!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Yes nau or you na product of livescores.com too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=59608969][/quote]Kante is the best player in the country currently dispute that fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Why would you compare Pirlo to Casemiro.

Yes, they occupied the same position but their jobs are quite different. Pirlo is/was a maestro whereas Casemiro is a DM!
WHEN DID I COMPARE CASEMIRO TO PIRLO
I ONLY SAID KROSS WAS GARBAGE WHEN BARCA RAPED MADRID.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:

Really? Pogba is lucky winning Golden ball award abi? Vidal n pirlo made him win it. Even the u_20 with France he won with Vidal and Pirlo beside him abi?

Pogba loves showboating and can be annoying atimes, pls don't undermine his potential. The guy is good.

The same u20 Oliver Torres dominated him, right? Lol.

He was just lucky to have efficient attackers in his team.. I'm waiting until he dominate a top midfield or a consistent season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can have a good argument with someone of differing opinions, however if you find it hard to pick sense in what the other person is saying, then it becomes an impossible thing to do.
You waste energy trying to pick sense from what the other person is saying, then knowing the reply to give.
#justsaying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Personally, Robben should have won the golden ball or Kroos. Definitely not Messi and Mascherano was Argentina's best player at the world cup.
Kroos did real well to me,but Messi n Hames stood out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

WHEN DID I COMPARE CASEMIRO TO PIRLO
I ONLY SAID KROSS WAS GARBAGE WHEN BARCA RAPED MADRID.

Garbage because he was playing as a DM. Xavi was also quite average when he was deployed in the holding role until Aragones deployed a DM alongside him and subsequently, alongside Yaya at Barca.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who was manure best player last season? Bleeping Herrera I mean Herrera. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

The same u20 Oliver Torres dominated him, right? Lol.

He was just lucky to have efficient attackers in his team.. I'm waiting until he dominate a top midfield or a consistent season.
Whether Fernando twist dominated or not, at the end, the winner will be remembered.

People don't really talk about the Argentine team who made the final at the mundial.

Football is all about winning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
IT SEEMS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW POGBA BEST POSITION. POGBA IS NO PIRLO OR XAVI THAT CONTROLS POSSESSION AND DICTATE PLAY OH.... POGBA IS RUTHLESS WHEN PLAYED CLOSER TO D OPPOSITION EIGHTEEN YARD BOX BECAUSE OF HIS TRICKY NATURE,DRIBBLING ABILITY AND POWERFUL SHOT. I LOVE MIDFIDERS LIKE POGBA AND VIDAL. COMPLETE IN EVERY ASPECT AS A MIDFIELDER.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
hensben:
Kante is the best player in the country currently dispute that fact.

Lol...bro kante isn't the best.
Pogba wud be chosen over kante any fucking damn time.
Watch the friendly against england and u wud see wat I mean.
Kante was being played up and down as kane and others tipped the ball over his head.
And besides pogba is a natural AM but mourinho used him as a DM that is why even every football pundit is saying that Matic coming to united wud free pogbs and that is why if u watch the ame against westham Pogba was dribbling unlike last season cos he knew he didn't have to worry too much abt defending and even his passes were on point.
He was voted second for man of the match.
And in top 20 midfilders kante aint gonna surpass pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pogba is a world class player grin grin in what universe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:

Kroos did real well to me,but Messi n Hames stood out.

Messi only shined in the group stages and went quiet afterwards, apart from showing some few moment of brilliance here or there, he was largely quiet compared to Robben who was playing with a shite Holland team yet he decimated many opposition.

Hames would have been a contender but his team lost against brazil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
hensben:
Who was manure best player last season? Bleeping Herrera I mean Herrera. Smh

Herrera was the best player because of hus performance against chelsea. Which he dominated sepe hazard and chelsea couldn't even get a shot on target. That is why he stood out.
And was voted by all teamates.
Wait wat club do u even support sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:

Whether Fernando twist dominated or not, at the end, the winner will be remembered.

People don't really talk about the Argentine team who made the final at the mundial.

Football is all about winning.

Wining or no winning doesn't negate players that were pivotal throughout the tournament.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
stephenGee12:

Lol...bro kante isn't the best.
Pogba wud be chosen over kante any fucking damn time.
Watch the friendly against england and u wud see wat I mean.
Kante was being played up and down as kane and others tipped the ball over his head.
And besides pogba is a natural AM but mourinho used him as a DM that is why even every football pundit is saying that Matic coming to united wud free pogbs and that is why if u watch the ame against westham Pogba was dribbling unlike last season cos he knew he didn't have to worry too much abt defending and even his passes were on point.
He was voted second for man of the match.
And in top 20 midfilders kante aint gonna surpass pogba.
Kante is the best player in Epl currently. Dispute that fact. Pogba is not even a natural Am. Do you even know what it mean for a player to be natural to a particular position. Pogba is good like I said but he is not world class yet. He is a product of the media and social site.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
stephenGee12:

Herrera was the best player because of hus performance against chelsea. Which he dominated sepe hazard and chelsea couldn't even get a shot on target. That is why he stood out.
And was voted by all teamates.
Wait wat club do u even support sef
So Herrera won manure best player simply because he stopped Hazard at old trafford. Are you for real. Na which kind talk be this. Anything to defend Pogba abi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
THIS GUYS ARE CRACKING ME UP..... SO KANTE WHO HAS DONE NOTHING IN WORLD FOOTBALL AN UNKNOWN ENTITY UNTIL LAST SEASON IR HAZARD WHO DIDN'T SCORE IN D WORLD CUP AND COULDN'T LEAD A WORLD CLASS BELGIUM SIDE ANYWHERE IN D EUROS ARE WORLD CLASS BUT POGBA WHO WON NUMEROUS TITTLES AT JUVENTUS,WON WORLD CUP BEST YOUNG PLAYER,GOLDEN BOY, FIFA TEAM OF THE YEAR ETC IS NOT......... I NOR ARGUE AGAIN HA BEG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.