Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8732707 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diademk07:

James was fantastic at the world cup but I I feel Robben was better because James had some good supportive cast in Bacca and Cuadrado who were quite good at the word cup whereas Robben had none, he was simply a one man show. Maybe we could say Depay but he was simply an impact sub against tired legs.
Netherlands were finalist in South Africa and lost narrowly to Spain remember? So they were still seen as threat.

Colombia on the other hand, haba.

Kuyt still put in some decent performance at RwB Wen he was deployed to play there, Depay too did well as a sub(I remember ChristineC singing his praise if I am not mistaken), Wesley wasnt the Wesley at South Africa but still OK,Van Persie won Golden ball and EPL in 13(a year before mundial 14) etc etc.

Most viewers will still pick the Netherlands over Colombia to win the 2014 world cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am many things on this thread but you cannot accuse me of not knowing ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please which Dinho are you talking about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please which Dinho are you talking about
Fernandinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:

Netherlands were finalist in South Africa and lost narrowly to Spain remember? So they were still seen as threat.

Colombia on the other hand, haba.

Kuyt still put in some decent performance at RwB Wen he was deployed to play there, Depay too did well as a sub(I remember ChristineC singing his praise if I am not mistaken), Wesley wasnt the Wesley at South Africa but still OK,Van Persie won Golden ball and EPL in 13(a year before mundial 14) etc etc.

Most viewers will still pick the Netherlands over Colombia to win the 2014 world cup.

And Spain won the world cup so?

Everyone knew both team were ageing, especially Holland team prior to the worldcup. And Depay was mostly used as a sub against tired legs but the team was mainly about Robben. That can't be said for Hames nor Messi. I feel Robben should have won the golden ball, not the silver ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don know say when I come back, I go don see like 5 pages of argument.

Kagawa well done o. How is Poole and the other boys?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sndeepkumar: 5:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

CONSISTENT IN RUNNING OVER THE PITCH CONTRIBUTING ONLY 1GOAL AND 2ASSIST THROUGH OUT A FULL SEASON IS WORLD CLASS . ...........U WIN I AGREE POGBA IS NOT WORLD CLASS
You should be ashamed of yourself for judging Kante's impact in the game on goal and assist. Please stick to Neymar your lover. I know your kind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

SO KANTE IS WORLD CLASS BECAUSE LEICESTER WON LEAGUE....... WHY STOP THERE LETS CONTINUE.
VARDY IS WORLD CLASS
MAHREZ IS WORLD CLASS
FUCCKING DRINKWATER IS WORLD CLASS.

I advised you to ignore this sentimental guys...... he's a Shekpe fan btw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I advised you to ignore this sentimental guys...... he's a Shekpe fan btw
How was Mahrez, Vardy's consistency after they won the league. Can same be said of Kante? Who is epl best player currently?. Who is now sentimental between the two of us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
How was Mahrez, Vardy's consistency after they won the league. Can same be said of Kante? Who is epl best player currently?. Who is now sentimental between the two of us?

Mahrez and Vardy had the luxury of playing in a Chelsea team the year after winning the league.. Before going on with your nonsense consistency talk,, factor in the environment of the player in question.. A well oiled team would most likely guarantee a top player putting in decent shifts regularly..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Mahrez and Vardy had the luxury of playing in a Chelsea team the year after winning the league.. Before going on with your nonsense consistency talk,, factor in the environment of the player in question.. A well oiled team would most likely guarantee a top player putting in decent shifts regularly..
So are you saying Kante was carry along in the just concluded season huh if so why then he was awarded the best player in the country.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
So are you saying Kante was carry along in the just concluded season huh if so why then he was awarded the best player in the country.

Did I say that??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
This Boy. You need to present your arguement to yout kid if you have one and hear his judgement.
You belief Kante carried chelsea and won the league that is why he is the best player in the league and so is worldclass.
You refuse to believe that Pogba was the centre of Juve's team reason why he was sold £89M, won the leagur multiple times, turned up in UCL multiple times, Won awards with the Franch team, made fifpro xi, made Uefa team of the season, had big teams like Man utd, Madrid and Barca drool over his signature. You still have the gut to pick Kante who won the league with leicester and was fortunate to move to chelsea and win it another year as worldclass and neglecting Pogba who has almost gotten all what Football offers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Did I say that??
Kante was the backbone of Leicester epl trophy. Pundits and coaches attest to this fact.

Read what Claudio Riniery said about Kante;

https://www.google.com.cy/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/04/10/claudio-ranieri-believes-leicester-couldve-won-the-champions-league-had-they-not-sold-ngolo-kante-to-chelsea-6566559/amp/.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Pogba

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
Kante

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:

This Boy. You need to present your arguement to yout kid if you have one and hear his judgement.
You belief Kante carried chelsea and won the league that is why he is the best player in the league and so is worldclass.
You refuse to believe that Pogba was the centre of Juve's team reason why he was sold £89M, won the leagur multiple times, turned up in UCL multiple times, Won awards with the Franch team, made fifpro xi, made Uefa team of the season, had big teams like Man utd, Madrid and Barca drool over his signature. You still have the gut to pick Kante who won the league with leicester and was fortunate to move to chelsea and win it another year as worldclass and neglecting Pogba who has almost gotten all what Football offers?
Pogba was never the heart of Juve. You can see that they did well after his departure. Pogba was just a potential player in that team, if he was truly a world class Real Madrid or Barca would have signed him instead of Man U. They knew he is not worth that money. Juve cash in on Man U bitter truth that Man U fans refuse to swallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Mumu people full here i swear. Kante a local champion is world class? Pogba has won on all front, locally with diff clubs, internationally and nationally.
The only f****ki**ng award Kante has won in in EPL and in london with the exemption of 1 national award.
Pogba is still worlds 2nd most expensive footballer at 23. Who the Bleep will buy kante £50M? Talk more of 80. Class is different.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
Pogba
Yeah a one horse league seria A. Kante won epl with bleeping Leicester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
So all a player has to do to be world Class these days is run around the pitch, recovering what he can recover, regardless of what he is capable of doing afterwards.

Against Burnley, I lost count of the number of times kante passed the ball straight to Bush after winning it back.

Football don really spoil finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Pogba was never the heart of Juve. You can see that they did well after the departure of Pogba. Pogba was just a potential player in that team, if he was truly a world class Real Madrid or Barca would have signed him instead of Man U. They knew he is not worth that money. Juve cash in on Man U bitter truth that Man U fans refuse to swallow.
I need you to listen to yourself. Pogba wasn't the most influential person in the juve team but of all his other team mates, he was the only one who could make the FIFPRO world XI and the UEFA team of the season. Are you saying you know better than the organisers of these awards?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
If as a person, you honestly believe kante is a better footballer than Paul Pogba, banter aside, then I really cannot take you serious.

If ji sung Park played in this era, perhaps he too would have had a world class label
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Pogba
Fifa U-20 world cup golden ball 2013(a f**k**ing midfielder)
Golden boy 2013.
Fifa world cup best young player 2014
Bravo award 2014
Fifpro xi 2015
Uefa xi 2015

These are football feats. Where the Bleep was kante while all this happened?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
I need you to listen to yourself. Pogba wasn't the most influential person in the juve team but of all his other team mates, he was the only one who could make the FIFPRO world XI and the UEFA team of the season. Are you saying you know better than the organisers of these awards?
Like I said he is a product of the media and social site hype. He crave for attention and was getting it. He wasn't even the 2nd best player in that Juve team just like in man u currently. You saw how Matic was lecturing on how to anchor midfield position with doing unnecessary showboating that got him attention while at Juve.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
Mumu people full here i swear. Kante a local champion is world class? Pogba has won on all front, locally with diff clubs, internationally and nationally.
The only f****ki**ng award Kante has won in in EPL and in london with the exemption of 1 national award.
Pogba is still worlds 2nd most expensive footballer at 23. Who the Bleep will buy kante £50M? Talk more of 80. Class is different.
You are myopic. Your club is desperate to come back to glory days so they are been magad left right center. You paid outrageously for Pogba. No other top club will sign Pogba for that amount. Kante on the other hand started from scratch(Caen to Leicester) so he was steal for that amount Chelsea signed him. Wold of football attest to this that Kante was a steal. Go price Kante from Chelsea now and see how much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
You are myopic. Your club is desperate to come back to glory days so they are been magad left right center. You paid outrageously for Pogba. No other top club will sign Pogba for that amount. Kante on the other hand started from scratch(Caen to Leicester) so he was steal for that amount Chelsea signed him. Wold of football attest to this that Kante was a steal. Go price Kante from Chelsea now and see how much.
I can't even take Kante for free. Headless chicken with no end product. Talking about maga, isn't it fresh coming from someone who's team signed a benchmark for £70m. Looking at it pogba is just £19M more expensive than your benchmark which should never be. Same you signed a certain Torres for £50M should we keep stressing the degree of magry?
Pogba came from uniteds junior team and achieved so much fame in record time.
When Kante starts going international then they can sit on same table and discuss. But for now park well or continue yammering away. Bye

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
I can't even take Kante for free. Headless chicken with no end product. Talking about maga, isn't it fresh coming from someone who's team signed a benchmark for £70m. Looking at it pogba is just £19M more expensive than your benchmark which should never be. Same you signed a certain Torres for £50M should we keep stressing the degree of magry?
Pogba came from uniteds junior team and achieved so much fame in record time.
When Kante starts going international then they can sit on same table and discuss. But for now park well or continue yammering away. Bye
A benchwarmer that has ucl medals, scored in ucl final. Lukaku a mid table team player that was bought for 100milion pounds. Smh. Di Maria too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
A benchwarmer that has ucl medals, scored in ucl final. Lukaku a mid table team player that was bought for 100milion pounds. Smh. Di Maria too.
Lukaku 100Million pounds. Nigga be going.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Pogba was never the heart of Juve. You can see that they did well after his departure. Pogba was just a potential player in that team, if he was truly a world class Real Madrid or Barca would have signed him instead of Man U. They knew he is not worth that money. Juve cash in on Man U bitter truth that Man U fans refuse to swallow.

name one player that made it to fifa pro 11 that is not world class?

what does being in the world's best 11 entail?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

It was a fluke. Media orchestrated that. Why do you think I call him showboating player. Pogba is good but not world class yet. He is too incosistent to be called world class player. He struggle against top and averagely good midfielders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Ogbeni, your own na to dey ask strange questions.. grin

Make una leave our Hensben for us o

(1) (2) (3) ... (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), shedo4sure and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.