Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709575 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why do u pple keep engaging these guys?? I'm tired! angry

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yep. Bilic is definitely getting the sack. He'd be lucky to have a job by Christmas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Who's this eediot?

So Rashford, who was poor in decision making and squandered the biggest chance of the first half, is the most dangerous player on the pitch according to you. You also said Pogba was also one of the worst players on the pitch.

I'm not the reason you wear your brain on your black hairy ass. How can you spit so much sh1t out of your mouth and not be embarrassed?

Rashford's head was in the clouds and found it hard doing simple things. He got stuck several times. He wasn't totally useless in the first half but he wasn't the most dangerous as you said. Pogba's effort led to the first goal. He also scored with a sublime finish and had 2 assists as well. In addition to this, he dictated play with Matic, although he wasn't at his best. To tag him as one of the worst players on the pitch is just dumb.

If you choose to remain a big-eyed blind fool because you watch matches wide-eyed and brainless, I won't object.

Be gone.

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
^^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked

I can't deliver this mail.. "Under the Canopy" is not a valid address!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sircumalot

Fellaini made another huge difference today. When he came on Swansea's attacks via aerial balls (from goal kicks) were immediately liquidated. Well done Afroman. He also defended well in midfield and did his part in retaining possession.

We need everyone to start playing well. We'll win most of our matches if at least 7 or 8 players are on their A-game.

Still early days though.

On to the next one.

chrisley024:
I saw this against Madrid.

The afroman about to come on. grin

You're right!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
From Draw soup to pepper soup.
4-0 is the new 1-1

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

At least we didn't lose to a common f***king burnley cheesy cheesy
And as for rashford he showed in his game he wanted to score. And all the boos he got all got into his brain.
But as jose said, he trusts him to play well.
And for the laon part aint sure about that.
Cos for all the competitions we have to play, we need all hands on deck
Barca lost to Alavez so nothing new. The fact is Pogba wasn't spectacular in this game. Wait until he face his superiors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Okay man.
Just accept defeat.
I guess we wud get to see kantes performance on sunday.
No need to see Kante's performance because there is no comparison here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Barca lost to Alavez so nothing new. The fact is Pogba wasn't spectacular in this game. Wait until he face his superiors.

Lol...
Trying to justify ur defeat right.

Wat is the talk abt kante.
Wasn't it not u that was saying kante is better than pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
elrony:
^^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked

I can't deliver this mail.. "Under the Canopy" is not a valid address!
just stop it grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Lol...
Trying to justify ur defeat right.

Wat is the talk abt kante.
Wasn't it not u that was saying kante is better than pogba.
Was it me that said that?? Let me check. According epl officials Kante is currently the best player in the country so what were you saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Work things , I was only able to watch the first 50mins but I'm digging our new groove,
SCORE A GOAL IN FIRST HALF AND SHOVE IT IN 3 INCHES DEEPER later....I can live with that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Pogba was even one of our worst players in the first half while Rashford was our most dangerous player. I wondered what some people were watching.

Btw, some people said Rashford had problem passing the ball but he's a striker, not a winger nor midfielder. In fact, Mourinho is messing with his brain whenever he keeps shuffling him around the pitch. He should either play as a striker or on the right where he can cross with his right foot but never on the left side, even his finishing is taking a secondary role in his development. He should have probably gone on a loan.

Can you see only Shekpe fans are behind you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lana1:
Why do u pple keep engaging these guys?? I'm tired! angry

Me sef tire. Some of our fans just don't know how to ignore fecking trolls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

So Rashford, who was poor in decision making and squandered the biggest chance of the first half, is the most dangerous player on the pitch according to you. You also said Pogba was also one of the worst players on the pitch.

I'm not the reason you wear your brain on your black hairy ass. How can you spit so much sh1t out of your mouth and not be embarrassed?

Rashford's head was in the clouds and found it hard doing simple things. He got stuck several times. He wasn't totally useless in the first half but he wasn't the most dangerous as you said. Pogba's effort led to the first goal. He also scored with a sublime finish and had 2 assists as well. In addition to this, he dictated play with Matic, although he wasn't at his best. To tag him as one of the worst players on the pitch is just dumb.

If you choose to remain a big-eyed blind fool because you watch matches wide-eyed and brainless, I won't object.

Be gone.

You know why I haven't responded to many of your post so far on this thread? Because you're one attention seeking beech! As a matter of fact, I already knew you were one colossal fool as soon as you kept on asking foolish questions on Falca and Mbappe when my message was quite clear. You've got problem with comprehension? Go argue it with God, not my headache. I'm certainly not responsible for your misery.

And yes, Rashford was our most dangerous player against a team that parked the bus in the 1st half whereas Pogba should have been sent off for being an eediot. His movement and awareness were totally rubbish and having a nice stat at the end of the game doesn't change that fact. You expected a striker such as Rashford to act your winger/midfielder? You've got a cerebral cortex malfunction. What a stupid oaf.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Vanquay:
Work things , I was only able to watch the first 50mins but I'm digging our new groove,
SCORE A GOAL IN FIRST HALF AND SHOVE IT IN 3 INCHES DEEPER later....I can live with that.

You don spoil finish grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
joeace2020:

Can you see only Shekpe fans are behind you
Nope. I quoted a shekpe fan, not the other way round. Got that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Was it me that said that?? Let me check. According epl officials Kante is currently the best player in the country so what were you saying.

Lol...
Bro I need the link and then after dat I wud accept.
I mean the link that says in the year 2017 kante is the best player in.....
Wait do u mean premier league or france
Cos me no undastand u again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
joeace2020:

You don spoil finish grin grin grin

I'm simply giving praise where praise is due.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ibime:

Why you dey laugh? Tamaraebi is actually his name. He is a Niger Delta boy, of which some call God Tamuno, and others Tamara.

I didn't know Tamaraebi is his full name and that it can mean Tamuno as well. The "Tamuno" made me laugh coz I remembered the various comedy skits on Instagram about people that misspelled or pronounced words wrongly [tagbon as Yorubas call it], and the preceding "Tamuno" word that followed each of the "bullets" that were dropped. Example is that of a lady that's interviewed for one of D'banj's reality shows, the amount of tagbons from her mouth and the way the maker of the video shouted "Tamuno", was too hilarious. grin grin

I wish I can find the video on YouTube but I can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Nope. I quoted a shekpe fan, not the other way round. Got that?

Bro.
Yes rashford was domineering but he seemed to lose control and wanted so badly to score rather than be a team player.
But he is still evolving and I believe in him.
But on the loan part I don't agree.
And pogba for the first 44 minutes b4 the game played like he had a dispute with his gf cheesy cheesy
But there is still room for development in our squad.
As u can see blind has improved a bit from last time.
Rashford just need time and experience. The lad is a terror for defenders and swansea were always quick to send in three defenders to close him down

Hensben...
Sunday shall come.
Still waiting for the link where epl said kante is the best player in the country according to wat u sent to me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Lol...
Bro I need the link and then after dat I wud accept.
I mean the link that says in the year 2017 kante is the best player in.....
Wait do u mean premier league or france
Cos me no undastand u again
Both in France and epl he is currently the best player. Yes in 2017.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice game! A couple more scoreline like this and we will get our fear factor back. Those teams should learn not to believe they can have a run at us and not get burnt. It may make it tougher to score but at least their threats will be minimal and far in between.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
MAIN MEN cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Andre and Jordan ayew get any other brother or cousin wey de play for epl? Make them come collect another 4 from us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
FIFA ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
Better give Fellaini an 84 rating and make all our first team players 83+ all those fake man utd fans that use Bayern and Madrid will die this season under my Controller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Be gone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Bro.
Yes rashford was domineering but he seemed to lose control and wanted so badly to score rather than be a team player.
And pogba for the first 44 minutes b4 the game played like he had a dispute with his gf cheesy cheesy
Rashford just need time and experience. The lad is a terror for defenders and swansea were always quick to send in three defenders to close him down

Hensben...
Sunday shall come.
Still waiting for the link where epl said kante is the best player in the country according to wat u sent to me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did you travel to mars to not know who the best player is currently in epl and France national team. It's just like asking me to show you the link were messi tie the knot with his long time gf this year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Both in France and epl he is currently the best player. Yes in 2017.

I am nt arguing with u
Just please share the link that says kante is the best player in epl and france
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Bro.

Hensben...
Sunday shall come.

Finally a Manutd fan with a brain to understand my statement.

Everyone and his dogs knows Pogba was rubbish in the first half but improved in the second half yet one fool with a low IQ was saying rubbish here.

Btw, Rashford needs to be a lead striker if he wants to develop his potentials. Just look at how his finishing has regressed and being clinical was one of his best attributes under Van gaal.

Did you think Lukaku would have become a good striker if he had stayed back at Chelsea? And we're talking about Rashford who's got more potential than Lukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Did you travel to mars to not know who the best player is currently in epl and France national team. It's just like asking me to show you the link were messi tie the knot with his long time gf this year.

Bro u are just jumping here and there
Abi anybody no c wetin u dey talk.
Just share the link that says he is the best in the epl and france and I swear on my grandfathers grave I wud nt argue with u.
Infact it wud mean pogba is the worst player

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.