Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730676 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

What of if United end up 2nd in the Group?!

Then Feyenoord will top whatever group they are in so that we can both meet at the knock-out stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lmao.. This guy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
We for just remain for yorupa league like that na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

What of if United end up 2nd in the Group?!

If United end second in that group, they should be banned from European football for atleast 15 years grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
larride:

I'm not finding it on any of the sport sites, not even goal.com
Its by 6pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mystic1:
Dear Fans,

Champions League Draw na Tomorrow

However, If you dey support Arsenal, e no consign you.

Regards,
Man utd in pidgin.

when you do copy and paste then forget your brain because you want to troll.
UEFA champs league draw is 5:00 pm today
Europa is tomorrow
bloody scummy angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Then Feyenoord will top whatever group they are in so that we can both meet at the knock-out stage.

grin grin grin

Champions are made not bought!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
joeace2020:

If United end second in that group, they should be banned from European football for atleast 15 years grin grin

grin grin grin

Nothing is Impossible Dude. We also need to prepare for the Worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Welcome back Zlatan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
MRTA7:
Zlatan is back.

https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status/900706809027100677

Just look at the pic he used to announce his arrival.

Crazy guy. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Manchester United re-sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm happy with his resigning. He won't play instead of Lukaku but it'll be either with Lukaku or or the Bench and I think we'll still be strong for it.

Just hope he isnt drug tested before the end of the season. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
sod09:
when you do copy and paste then forget your brain because you want to troll.
UEFA champs league draw is 5:00 pm today
Europa is tomorrow
bloody scummy angry angry
If you like vex hug transformer.
I'm glad you got the message. Good luck on your new found status. That lonely thursday night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
I want Real Madrid in the group stages of the CL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
MRTA7:
I want Real Madrid in the group stages of the CL.

no matter how bad it is, i want us to play atleast one big european giant.. whether Juve, PSG, RealMadrid..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seunny4lif(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Man Utd can't sign Zlatan
Zlatan signed Man Utd grin

No 10 shocked cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
SetrakusRa:

no matter how bad it is, i want us to play atleast one big european giant.. whether Juve, PSG, RealMadrid..
We cant play PSG becos we are both in pot 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seunny4lif(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
MRTA7:
I'm happy with his resigning. He won't play instead of Lukaku but it'll be either with Lukaku or or the Bench and I think we'll still be strong for it.

Just hope he isnt drug tested before the end of the season. wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:

Hian!

If you have Names drop it instead of quoting Unnecessarily.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
seunny4lif:
We cant play PSG becos we are both in pot 2
sorry.. I meant Bayern.. PSG just came to my mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Even though Zlatan has slowed down over the years and is not what he used to be 10 years back, this guy for all his bullish attitude is a super human. Coming back from his type of injury for any pro athlete is at best 1 year and additional months to get back to full fitness even with top class medicare. And to want to return back to a league where breaking leg is their work rather than escape to china or US for one last big pay day is amazing. Seeing him walk of the pitch, rather than on a stretcher was the first stage of beating this injury. This guy is the perfect role model to young players and players like Jack Wihshere and Daniel Sturridge who can't stay fit to save their lives.

#Zlaten

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Will zlat be cool on the bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
joeace2020:
Even though Zlatan has slowed down over the years and is not what he used to be 10 years back, this guy for all his bullish attitude is a super human. Coming back from his type of injury for any pro athlete is at best 1 year and additional months to get back to full fitness even with top class medicare. And to want to return back to a league where breaking leg is their work rather than escape to china or US for one last big pay day is amazing. Seeing him walk of the pitch, rather than on a stretcher was the first stage of beating this injury. This guy is the perfect role model to young players and players like Jack Wihshere and Daniel Sturridge who can't stay fit to save their lives.

Dude has a great fantastic mentality. That's his greatest asset.

Hopefully, Rojo will be back soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
funlord:

Will zlat be cool on the bench?

He would have to. Lukaku is our main striker and Zlatan coming back from such an injury would be a back up because it would be difficult to get in and start firing right away. I am not worried as Mourinho kept saying he'll help out in the second half of the season which means he'll be an option when Lukaku is tiring because of fixture pileup. Lukaku would do well to learn a lot from the way he plays his games btw and we'll all be better for it this season and seasons to come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Dude has a great fantastic mentality. That's his greatest asset.

Hopefully, Rojo will be back soon.

I am hoping Martial has learned something from him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
SetrakusRa:

I agree. Tho we no fit meet PSG yet.

But.....since when did PSG and Juve become European giants ahead of United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lana1:

Since PSG was beating Barcelona with MSN 4-0 and Juve was making UCL final twice in two years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lana1:

i didn't say they're ahead of ManUtd na.. Juve are certainly european giants.. PSG, by a close mile.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
But on a side note our squad is looking too freaking large

De Gea
Romero
Pereira
Valencia
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Jones
Lindelolf
Rojo
Smalling
Blind
Darmian
Shaw
Carrick
Matic
Pogba
Herrera
Fellaini
Perreira
Mata
Martial
Mkhitaryan
Lingard
Rashford
Lukaku
Zlatan

we actually have two separate distinct teams with players to spare. grin

- - - - Degea---
Valnecia----Bailly--Jones---Blind
- - - - Matic----Pogba
- - - - mata---
Mkhitaryan---Lukaku---Martial

- - - Romero---
Tuanzebe - - - Lindelof----Rojo---Shaw
- - - Carrick---
Fellaini----Herrera
Lingard-----Zlatan----Rashford

Players who can't make both teams: Smalling, Pereira, Darmian, Joel Perreira

FIFA18 cheat team grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zlatan is definitely a huge Addition to the Squad. It's obvious Rashford and Martial ain't ready to lead the Line. They are rather good on the Wings.

I foresee JM pairing Zlatan and Lukaku in a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 Formations this Season.

Glad to have him back in the Team!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
joeace2020:
But on a side note our squad is looking too freaking large

De Gea
Romero
Pereira
Valencia
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Jones
Lindelolf
Rojo
Smalling
Blind
Darmian
Shaw
Carrick
Matic
Pogba
Herrera
Fellaini
Perreira
Mata
Martial
Lingard
Rashford
Lukaku
Zlatan

United ain't just a Club rather a massive One. Hence the Club needs a Squad not a Team if it really wanna compete in all Competitions this Season.

LVG made the Mistake of relying on a Team and he paid for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.