Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710531 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

bro let me clarify something,gaining points throughout the whole season is very vital,whether small teams or big teams,if you win mancity its 3 points you'd b given,if you win Burnley its still those same 3 points..

I think why most fans are being itchy about the big games is because of d sentimental feelings about winning a rival..

Chelsea won tottenham,"a rival away from home",but have lost to crystal palace and Burnley...so what's d essense,I can bet you my left balls that they would have preferred to have lost to spurs and beaten Burnley and palace...

too much emphasis is laid on trivial issues in my opinion

Not exactly the same though. The only time you get to influence your opponents result is when you face them. That is why it's called a 6 pointer.
You get 3 pts and they get 0.
For every other match if you win and get 3points there is nothing you can do to stop them from winning and getting 3 points in their own game too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
afrodoc2:
Let's get something straight. This team can still win the league if manager, players and fans pull in the same direction.
But if you are not assessing with a biased mind answer these 2 questions?
1) When was the last time a team won the league without an away win against a Top 6 club

TBH no team has won the league without winning an away match against the top six and it will be definitely very difficult to do that, Personally I like results and will prefer 3 points in all our games against the top sides, but to be fair Chelsea only got got 4 points away last season from those games, the only match they won being away to city, which if they had drawn or lost, will still walk the league. These "top 6" was actually technically formed last year, and to be fair they have never been as strong at the same time as now. That been Said, away wins such as the one we missed last Saturday would have been handy in our title bid, but not as if it cannot be done without. After all away games against the top six is remaining 4. We are just 3 points off Chelsea's total last season, not as if I support getting just 3 though as more may be required.
afrodoc2:

2) When was the last time in his WHOLE CAREER that Mourinho went a full season without an away win against a top 6 club.
It has not happened, except last season but again, he has not come against a stronger "top six" as this. Last season his team finished 6th, it was clear the team was deficient in several areas, which he has addressed some this season. It's not just the top six, how many games in general did he win last Season? The team has improved tremendously this season and I can assure you that there will definitely be an away win against the top six somewhere this season, let the team continue consolidating on beating the lower/mid table teams, which we have solved from last season. The solution for the big teams will surely come.
afrodoc2:

This 2nd one is for those that keep saying " JM has always parked the bus, so we shouldn't be surprised".

Coming back from an absorbing international break with our midfield wiped out by injuries, and the fitness of some players highly unstable, there is bound to be a lot of surprisibg results teams like Juventus, Chelsea, Arsenal and Dortmund lost in a match they are supposed to win routinely. Mourinho doesn't want to give Liverpool any chance of boosting their confidence at his expense, hence his conservative approach. Now Liverpool a top six club is without a win in 8 games. There is no evidence to show however that he will not win any away game versus the big team this season and vice versa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

You sure? I believe say because your name na Afrodoc na why he take am lightly

he types like starboard

Well I might be wrong. I believe adisaaowala asked him the same question and I know the 2 of you and Lana1 fit work for CIA.
Come Charlie, are you Starboard? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
lekkie073:
r u already concluding dat we won't win any away games against the top 6 teams?

to answer ur first question, d last time Jose won d league with Chelsea, he only won one away game against d top 6. just one game. he had 3draws and one loss against spurs.

so I don't think there is any cause for alarm presently.

Probably, probably not.

The last time he won the title in 14/15 the competition wasn't as tough as it is now. In 14/15 Utd was under LvG's autocratic rule, Wenger did a Wenger at Arsenal, Pellegrini was on a decline at City and Tottenham was still Tottenham. They ended the season 5th.

Now, things have changed much. City are firing and I wouldn't rule Tottenham out for a title challenge. If these guys are consistent, especially in the second half of the season, the title might just be decided by matches between the big boys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2017
afrodoc2:

Well I might be wrong. I believe adisaaowala asked him the same question and I know the 2 of you and Lana1 fit work for CIA.

Hehehehehehe grin grin

we will find out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

To #1,
[/b]Fergie did in 2010/11.[b]

To #2, and derived from #1,
How does winning away at the top sides translate into title success?
Kindly educate me.

Yes, Jose has tended to park the bus against the big sides.
that is a FACT.

Thank you. Every about tactics that people criticize Jose for Fergie did them when needed.

* Fergie packed the bus at City in 2012 to get a needed draw, United had no shot on target that day, and still lost the game and ultimately the title on GD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
lekkie073:
r u already concluding dat we won't win any away games against the top 6 teams?

to answer ur first question, d last time Jose won d league with Chelsea, he only won one away game against d top 6. just one game. he had 3draws and one loss against spurs.

so I don't think there is any cause for alarm presently.

Chelsea lost comprehensively to Spurs ,United and Arsenal away and only beat man city and drew Liverpool away. Thats after losing to the same Liverpool at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Maybe, just maybe if we see it this way we would understand. We were playing Liverpool away on a hot afternoon and the first match of the day after returning from an international break, we've lost our best midfielders and on top of that our best defender. That would put us in a precarious situation if we should lose because Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Tottenham were expected to come away with wins. It then met if Arsenal and Chelsea had won they'd be on 16 points each, and if we lost we'd just be 3 points above them and 2 points above Tottenham who won. That means it comes down to the next games for those teams to level with us or climb above united on the table... To make matters worse we have two of those teams in our next 3 epl games. Would you risk loosing 3 points with Chelsea and Tottenham closing on you and coming up against you in the next games? I wouldn't. In fact i'd field 7 defenders if possible! And Mourinho set out for a point and i am sure he would be celebrating and having a party after seeing Chelsea and Arsenal drop so much points he probably didn't think both of them would. It then means if we get another 3 points against Huddersfield and come up with a draw away to Chelsea or hopefully a win or worse draw to Tottenham at home, we will still be above them by a good number of points and that's like half our big games out of the way. All i am saying is at the end of the day, the manager set up to draw this game to better compete by season's end even SAF was applauding him after the game.

I just know this year would be different. Lukaku will step up against the small teams to get the points we lost last season and we might have to draw the away big games which i believe we wont' do for all because we still have Ibrahimovic returning back to add some experience to our inexperienced attack and our long ball games when we need them. By the time all our players return from injury and hopefully stay fit, all this sulkiness and complaining will stop. We still have the best squad in the league, take it or leave it. I am not moved by some clueless attackers at City. Attacks win games, defense win titles.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

bro let me clarify something,gaining points throughout the whole season is very vital,whether small teams or big teams,if you win mancity its 3 points you'd b given,if you win Burnley its still those same 3 points..

I think why most fans are being itchy about the big games is because of d sentimental feelings about winning a rival..

Chelsea won tottenham,"a rival away from home",but have lost to crystal palace and Burnley...so what's d essense,I can bet you my left balls that they would have preferred to have lost to spurs and beaten Burnley and palace...

Guy if to say you dey my area now I for go buy one crate of o'mpa come give you. You nailed it.
Most people just want to use those big matches to make mouth rather than seeing the bigger picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
joeace2020:
Maybe, just maybe if we see it this way we would understand. We were playing Liverpool away on a hot afternoon and the first match of the day after returning from an international break, we've lost our best midfielders and on top of that our best defender. That would put us in a precarious situation if we should lose because Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Tottenham were expected to come away with wins. It then met if Arsenal and Chelsea had won they'd be on 16 points each, and if we lost we'd just be 3 points above them and 2 points above Tottenham who won. That means it comes down to the next games for those teams to level with us or climb above united on the table... To make matters worse we have two of those teams in our next 3 epl games. Would you risk loosing 3 points with Chelsea and Tottenham closing on you and coming up against you in the next games? I wouldn't. In fact i'd field 7 defenders if possible! And Mourinho set out for a point and i am sure he would be celebrating and having a party after seeing Chelsea and Arsenal drop so much points he probably didn't think both of them would. It then means if we get another 3 points against Huddersfield and come up with a draw away to Chelsea or hopefully a win or worse draw to Tottenham at home, we will still be above them by a good number of points and that's like half our big games out of the way. All i am saying is at the end of the day, the manager set up to draw this game to better compete by season's end even SAF was applauding him after the game.

I just know this year would be different. Lukaku will step up against the small teams to get the points we lost last season and we might have to draw the away big games which i believe we wont' do for all because we still have Ibrahimovic returning back to add some experience to our inexperienced attack and our long ball games when we need them. By the time all our players return from injury and hopefully stay fit, all this sulkiness and complaining will stop. We still have the best squad in the league, take it or leave it. I am not moved by some clueless attackers at City. Attacks win games, defense win titles.
Liverpool players also traveled for the international break so the excuse falls flat, they were also without Mane, Clyne and Lallana so the excuse of injured players also falls flat...If we are gonna be looking below us at Chelsea, Tottenham and Pool with a mentality to maintain the points gap we've managed to win on them then City can as well be crowned champions already. In those matches you're hoping for draws against Tottenham and Chelsea, I hope you know that each draw now is +2 point gap between us and City? We need to take at least 4 points from our clash with Chelsea and Spurs to keep City within sight...
Lastly, defense does win titles and City for all their attacking play this season have been tight at the back so we might need to watch it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

How does it amount to being trivial when you are talking about taking 3 pts off a clash with a direct rival...As per Chelsea's loss, that's just an anomaly, when you look at Chelsea's remaining games, I'm sure you will look at matches against Burnley and Palace as 3 pointers but definitely not against Spurs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2017
afrodoc2:

Bro, it's all good and it's all love. There is no bile on my end and I don't think there is on your end either.
We all want the club to succeed that is why blood dey hot sometimes.
Apart from those that want David Moyes to come back or want the club to sign Lee Cattermole we should all try to have debates here without vitriol or insults.
Bro,
Much respect.

Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Guy if to say you dey my area now I for go buy one crate of o'mpa come give you. You nailed it.
Most people just want to use those big matches to make mouth rather than seeing the bigger picture.

lol,you know d funny thing,whilst in my office,if you saw d way I was bragging to opposition fans that we would smoke Liverpool 4 0 self,but after that me and direct boss who's also a united fan were talking btw ourselves that we know its draw mou would go for..he even joked that mou would park 911 trailer..so its what was expected
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
afrodoc2:

no comment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
patrickmuf:
How does it amount to being trivial when you are talking about taking 3 pts off a clash with a direct rival...As per Chelsea's loss, that's just an anomaly, when you look at Chelsea's remaining games, I'm sure you will look at matches against Burnley and Palace as 3 pointers but definitely not against Spurs...

anomaly you say? it now brings me to the question,what shall it profit a Chelsea to win Tottenham away and lose to Burnley and crystal palace...I'm sure conte mustve "overprepared" for facing a rival that he forgot that in the end,its still 3 points..

it can b argued that we lost the title in 2012 to city because we lost 6 1 at home hence d superior goal difference,or from another perspective is that we shoudnt have drawn Everton at home that season or lost away to a relagation bound Wigan...

but to b honest this whole ish is getting stale,like afrodoc said,we all want what's best for the club..the beauty of the game football is that we all can't understand and enjoy it the same way....

let's look forward to our game against benfica

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

lol,you know d funny thing,whilst in my office,if you saw d way I was bragging to opposition fans that we would smoke Liverpool 4 0 self,but after that me and direct boss who's also a united fan were talking btw ourselves that we know its draw mou would go for..he even joked that mou would park 911 trailer..so its what was expected

That is being realistic, nobody is applauding a draw Even if it was away to Madrid, but considering the situation, a point is not bad. 0-0 is better than 4-3 loss

In tomorrow's game, Benfica are not good this season we need to beat them home and away to wrap up that group on time and face the league till February/March. Jones should be rested, even young, Blind should start at the left. My opinion though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2017
dubylhover:

anomaly you say? it now brings me to the question,what shall it profit a Chelsea to win Tottenham away and lose to Burnley and crystal palace...I'm sure conte mustve "overprepared" for facing a rival that he forgot that in the end,its still 3 points..

it can b argued that we lost the title in 2012 to city because we lost 6 1 at home hence d superior goal difference,or from another perspective is that we shoudnt have drawn Everton at home that season or lost away to a relagation bound Wigan...

but to b honest this whole ish is getting stale,like afrodoc said,we all want what's best for the club..the beauty of the game football is that we all can't understand and enjoy it the same way....

let's look forward to our game against benfica
Sure, should be a good game tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

That is being realistic, nobody is applauding a draw Even if it was away to Madrid, but considering the situation, a point is not bad. 0-0 is better than 4-3.

In tomorrow's game, Benfica are not good this season we need to beat them home and away to wrap up that group on time and face the league till February/March. Jones should be rested, even young, Blind should start at the left. My opinion though
Benfica might come out firing oh! I just hope we end the game before it begins, quick fire double...lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
patrickmuf:
Sure, should be a good game tomorrow.

Don't you think Mkhitaryan need to sit out this one? He has played virtually all our matches, considering he is not even doing so well. Mourinho might play him though considering his good record in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
patrickmuf:
Benfica might come out firing oh! I just hope we end the game before it begins, quick fire double...lol

I dey tell you !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Don't you think Mkhitaryan need to sit out this one? He has played virtually all our matches, considering he is not even doing so well. Mourinho might play him though considering his good record in Europe.
The thing is we are light weight in terms of personnel right now and I don't see Mou starting both Martial and Rashford from the get go, so Mhkitaryan will start...But I'd prefer Martial - Mata - Rashford behind Lukaku...
Young shouldn't be played as a right winger again, he should start at LB...Any news on Shaw? I see he is part of the traveling squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
patrickmuf:
The thing is we are light weight in terms of personnel right now and I don't see Mou starting both Martial and Rashford from the get go, so Mhkitaryan will start...But I'd prefer Martial - Mata - Rashford behind Lukaku...
Young shouldn't be played as a right winger again, he should start at LB...Any news on Shaw? I see he is part of the traveling squad.

Yah true.

I like Shaw, his style of play is very good on the eye, injuries just de Bleep the guy up. I hope they give him a chance against Huddersfield, he is fit for days now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:
I will honestly suggest that mourinho leaves United, so that the board can try the so called Football Aristotles so that we will know which is better.

We know he would get the new bumper contract extention so his going to PSG/Bayern, etc is on hold but his staying would 100% depend on the team's ability both on the epl & ucl....if Mou ain't satisfied with our performance this season & next, then ur sarcasm will come to pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
joeace2020:
Maybe, just maybe if we see it this way we would understand. We were playing Liverpool away on a hot afternoon and the first match of the day after returning from an international break, we've lost our best midfielders and on top of that our best defender.
Errm... Liverpool also had key players out to injury. Plus most of their players also just got back from the International breaks. Infact Liverpool players covered more distance during those 2 weeks than United players.

So this ur talk of injuries and international break doesn't hold water.

That would put us in a precarious situation if we should lose because Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Tottenham were expected to come away with wins. It then met if Arsenal and Chelsea had won they'd be on 16 points each, and if we lost we'd just be 3 points above them and 2 points above Tottenham who won. That means it comes down to the next games for those teams to level with us or climb above united on the table... To make matters worse we have two of those teams in our next 3 epl games. Would you risk loosing 3 points with Chelsea and Tottenham closing on you and coming up against you in the next games? I wouldn't. In fact i'd field 7 defenders if possible! And Mourinho set out for a point and i am sure he would be celebrating and having a party after seeing Chelsea and Arsenal drop so much points he probably didn't think both of them would. It then means if we get another 3 points against Huddersfield and come up with a draw away to Chelsea or hopefully a win or worse draw to Tottenham at home, we will still be above them by a good number of points and that's like half our big games out of the way. All i am saying is at the end of the day, the manager set up to draw this game to better compete by season's end even SAF was applauding him after the game.
I'm not understanding.
So the aim now is to draw to maintain distance between 2nd place and those below us, rather than push to move into 1st position and aim to start putting distance between us and title rivals? I dont know about u but i believe titles are won from 1st position and not 2nd.
Despite the injuries to our midfielders, we could ve won the Liverpool game. Win ur own games and the results of other teams becomes insignificant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

Hehehehehehe grin grin

we will find out
LOL you are not the first to ask him that question, he will ignore it just like he did to me, adisa, nihi.list
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have Bale could be included in the deal

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
"I'm doing well at the moment. It's really nice to be back outside with the lads and just be around everyone. They've welcomed me back into the changing room really well and I'm enjoying my time, trying to get back fit and doing my best for the team.

"It's just about building your way back up to it by getting game time. That's the only time you can impress when managers and different people are coming to see you. They don't see you in training and that's the difference between training and games."

- James Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
"The recovery is a process and I think I've dealt with it quite well mentally. If you're not training for 90 minutes, which you can't always do, I think it's really hard to get that unique fitness you need for a full game. It's just a matter of keeping playing games and staying as fit as I can.

"I've listened to the advice of everyone around me and they have been brilliant throughout my process. I can't really describe it but it's like you really want to get out there. Yet you get little setbacks and how you deal with them is really important. The help from the people around the place is a massive part of that and they have definitely done brilliantly for me." 

- James Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
"I don't see why not [going out on Loan]. Obviously, the summer transfer window has gone and there was a lot of interest. But the staff all came to an agreement that I would stay until January to build on what I've already worked for.

"So I think it's certainly a possibility. We'll just have to talk and have a few conversations with the manager and certain people around here. I'm not ruling it out but we'll come to an agreement over what needs to be done."

- James Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
“First of all I should say I had no problem whatsoever with what Jose Mourinho did. He’s always done it and I expected it before the game.

“Jurgen Klopp said afterwards that Liverpool could never play like that; well maybe his Liverpool could never play like that, but my Liverpool did and we did it plenty of times and got results on the back of it.

“I think the criticism will be saved until the end of the season if results in big away games don’t improve and it costs Manchester United the title.”

- Jamie Carragher

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
Errm... Liverpool also had key players out to injury. Plus most of their players also just got back from the International breaks. Infact Liverpool players covered more distance during those 2 weeks than United players.

So this ur talk of injuries and international break doesn't hold water.

I'm not understanding.
So the aim now is to draw to maintain distance between 2nd place and those below us, rather than push to move into 1st position and aim to start putting distance between us and title rivals? I dont know about u but i believe titles are won from 1st position and not 2nd.
Despite the injuries to our midfielders, we could ve won the Liverpool game. Win ur own games and the results of other teams becomes insignificant.

Alot of us have problems being set in an idea and not backing down from it. Where are we better positioned to win the league, being at 6th or around 2 or 3rd looking to overtake whoever is first when they drop points. One of the problems I've noticed with us fans (and i think our past managers suffered it too hence some of the weird statements they made to the press just to tell the fans to calm the fvck down) is our arrogance. A very filthy form of it. In our minds we should destroy everybody in the league and be topping the table from beginning to the end. I don't think Chelsea, Arsenal, City or Tottenham fans are as bullish as us when it comes to winning the epl because of our recent past. It's a marathon not a sprint. Too bad if you can't accept that there will be days like these and more to come but the end will justify the means. We have a proven winner in charge, We keep at 2nd, keep fighting to remain and head up.. Thats simply what i stated. I don't know whatelse you are trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
CapitalCee:
I have Bale could be included in the deal

Madrid sha... undecided

No, thanks. We don't want Bale over Rashford

(1) (2) (3) ... (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.