Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
LongD:
I honestly can't wait for when Mourinho leaves man united.
so soon grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Over confidence killed United today

No sense of urgency at all

Playing like we were 4-nil up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BigDPlentySTDs: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
It Can only be controlled not quenched;My hatred for the incompetent one.

You run your players ragged till they get injuries and spring incompetent lineups....What a fvcking Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Just need spuds to not get a result tomorrow and the chasing pack are falling behind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
mourinhos post match

"But but injuries is not our problem. Our bus was running out of fuel". grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Neymar1095:
Man United Next 2 games

Tottenham and Chelsea
hahahahaha, suicide mission
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimghost:
5 things I learnt from this game.

1. Lukaku needs creative players around him to perform optimally
2. We need complete wingers.
3. Lindelof is not ready yet.
4. We need a creative attacking midfielder in the mould of KDB.
5. Mourinho still doesn't understand his players abilities and how well to use them.

But wen ukuku was firing goals up and down, u guys never gave d regards to the creative players making it happen for him

Now my nigga is on vacation

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
BigDPlentySTDs:
It Can only be controlled not quenched;My hatred for the incompetent one.

You run your players ragged till they get injuries and spring incompetent lineups....What a fvcking Fraud.

Oboi this guy don return...and with such a graphic username too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin you be idiot LMAO
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tottenham and Chelsea should finish the work started by Huddersfield, so that Manure can go back to their belove 5th or 6th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Are you mad? You better respect your old age and never mention me in such a disgusting statement. Stupid old fool.

Your profile said you were female and thirsting after dickks. Abeg no be me be Huddersfield o. Face the person wey popo you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BigDPlentySTDs: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
He's the special one...I genuinely think he's retarded...Always fighting the media and injuring his players, fvcking Nitwit...Fvcking Huddersfield beat him and his band of megastars...Most of his signings have crooked legs,
MIKITARYAN, Lindelof, fvcking Failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
wink
Neymar1095:

You can just talk anyhow. Which coach will na replace him
Moyes will be recalled back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Make una help me manage this party jollof grin

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
City could actually be gaping 2nd by 10points at the end of November.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm not angry that we lost..
No, I'm angry it was against a newly promoted side. Where was the mettle? Where was the heart to fight to the last? Where was the initiative to spring a surprise?..
Nowhere...

I won't talk about Lingard. Just No.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BigDPlentySTDs: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
I remember the fool that was asslicking him ever since day 1, I knew immediately that dark times were ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Baldg:
I'm not angry that we lost..
No, I'm angry it was against a newly promoted side. Where was the mettle? Where was the heart to fight to the last? Where was the initiative to spring a surprise?..
Nowhere...

I won't talk about Lingard. Just No.
BigDPlentySTDs:
He's the special one...I genuinely think he's retarded...Always fighting the media and injuring his players, fvcking Nitwit...Fvcking Huddersfield beat him and his band of megastars...Most of his signings have crooked legs,
MIKITARYAN, Lindelof, fvcking Failures.
Someone should please help me with that udonmeanit meme.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CaptainParagon(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
certainly a game to forget, nothing worked all through the 90minutes ,today's result isn't surprising though, we've had it coming with series of uninspiring, lethargic, and largely pedestrian display in our last 5 matches, against Tottenham and Chelsea, a repeat of today's performance might inevitably put an end to our season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Just wild thoughts, thinking we lost to a Championship side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Oboi this guy don return...and with such a graphic username too

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Unlimited22:
Someone should please help me with that udonmeanit meme.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martial was partly the reason we lost. He was our best attacking player, but within 13 minutes of play he had put himself in danger of getting a red card. He got a yellow and last warning within 13 minutes. So be could not function well, and the lads were afraid to play with him in tight situations.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimghost:

5. Mourinho still doesn't understand his players abilities and how well to use them.
From what he played today, dude should come and be going grin. United don't buy unready players. What are our youth for then

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
elampiro:
Martial was partly the reason we lost. He was our best attacking player, but within 13 minutes of play he had put himself in danger of getting a red card. He got a yellow and last warning within 13 minutes. So be could not function well, and the lads were afraid to play with him in tight situations.

Fear god

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimghost:

Chisos...... shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw429JGL5zo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thecassanova:
Make una help me manage this party jollof grin

Thank you God bless. Lana1, dopejemi, funlord, let's rim this thing .

Diggz, chelseafan1, hensben, stay away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Three months ago, during the summer, some guys here argued for a long time that Herrera should be captain. I wonder if they still think same way now.

Also, same period, some said one of the 'useless English' centre defenders should be sold because we bought Lindelof. I remember suggesting we allow him to kick ball first. When he played the pre-season, he was exposed too quickly as one unable to read aerial balls. Although I think he can still come good later.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
elampiro:

What's this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well, the day mourinho said he prefers four 1-0s' to one 4-0, this is the result.

Why sacrifice fluidity for lethargy just to keep shape...

Our Three 4-0s' were of solid transitions with great fluidity..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
elampiro:
Three months ago, during the summer, some guys here argued for a long time that Herrera should be captain. I wonder if they still think same way now.

Also, same period, some said one of the 'useless English' centre defenders should be sold because we bought Lindelof. I remember suggesting we allow him to kick ball first. When he played the pre-season, he was exposed too quickly as one unable to read aerial balls. Although I think he can still come good later.

This loss is seriously affecting you. Wetin concern captainship with today's loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.