Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670250 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Smalling had chance to shut the Haters from holding a Party, but the Fool chose to waste it!

You say. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLz_r66cbTo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
BREAKING NEWS
"
"JOSE MOURINHO PARKED BUS IN WRONG GARAGE"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
aBeg DJ - gimme Bodak Yellow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Huddersfield have turned autoMATIC to Manual grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
MetaHuman:
BREAKING NEWS
"
"JOSE MOURINHO PARKED BUS IN WRONG GARAGE"

grin grin you be idiot LMAO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
I honestly can't wait for when Mourinho leaves man united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Man United Next 2 games

Tottenham and Chelsea

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Leyqute:

So they should keep thrusting through the congested middle where they couldn't get a goal for the most of the game?

We've scored numerous goals from the wings. The assist Lukaku gave Rashford came from down the wing. Why not try playing from the wings!?

Not saying it's a surefire solution but stretching their defence to the edges will create enough pockets of space for Lukaku and other attackers. We kept trying to break them down the middle all to no avail, why not try something else!? You can't keep repeating the same thing and hope for a different result.
Of course i agree with ur stance. We dont ve players like KDB, Kroos or Modric that can break down teams from the middle. Herrera that had that responsibility would rather play safe sideway pass to Matic than try to pick out the striker or the wingers run.

That been said, the few times we played from the wings nothing happened either. Young was just hitting his cross at the full back and Valencia would rather die than make any accurate cross into the box.

Am still waiting on the stats but i'm pretty sure we didnt make any accurate cross into the box asides Lukaku's cross to Rashford.

The fact of this matter is whether na through the middle o or na via the flanks, our attack is dead against teams who sit deep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Leyqute:

That guy saw a different game. You'd better leave him alone.

The Dude is right.... cus it's different Game we saw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
LongD:
I honestly can't wait for when Mourinho leaves man united.
You can just talk anyhow. Which coach will na replace him

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
diggz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ocx-TuYBE

Srrrrr yap, skatapoom Pam Pam. Encore for my Man Utd fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lana1:
Of course i agree with ur stance. We dont ve players like KDB, Kroos or Modric that can break down teams from the middle. Herrera that had that responsibility would rather play safe sideway pass to Matic than try to pick out the striker or the wingers run.

That been said, the few times we played from the wings nothing happened either. Young was just hitting his cross at the full back and Valencia would rather die than make any accurate cross into the box.

Am still waiting on the stats but i'm pretty sure we didnt make any accurate cross into the box asides Lukaku's cross to Rashford.

The fact of this matter is whether na through the middle o or na via the flanks, our attack is dead against teams who sit deep.
Good analysis
Now what should b done?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hats off!

That's Huddersfield's first win over Man Utd for 65 years

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lana1:
I'm just here waiting for that one that was shouting Mourinho masterclass all week because he parked the bus against Liverpool to come and explain what went wrong today.

Dumbos everywhere... After he'll say De Gea was part of the defensive shield created by Mourinho to stop Liverpool grin grin grin... Instead of acknowledging the fact that DDG saved United's asses that day, very d*mb f*k grin grin grin .... Maybe DDG will also come and equalize for us when we concede grin grin grin ....... Btw, english players and hype lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
I honestly don't know why Young is still donning a united shirt

They say it's cos of His crosses... Dude didn't complete a fvcking cross today

If you want His crosses, play him as a left winger, not a defender angry

As for Lindelof... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Neymar1095:

You can just talk anyhow. Which coach will na replace him
I am not saying he should leave now but when he finally does I'll be very happy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Huddersfield have turned autoMATIC to Manual grin grin grin

Wow, i didn't see that scummy coming cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Criis:
I honestly don't know why Young is still donning a united shirt

They say it's cos of His crosses... Dude didn't complete a fvcking cross today

If you want His crosses, play him as a left winger, not a defender angry
Defensively young is sh!t and we have a natural left back in Shaw but I don't know why Mourinho won't give him a chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

He go manage Lordcat
Are you mad? You better respect your old age and never mention me in such a disgusting statement. Stupid old fool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Griffon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8

funlord reluctantly bumping this jam from his hotel room in Maroko

[img]https://media./images/c49ceb8c2a0dfa90ec773f697dfe2cd9/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
we don show

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lana1:
I'm just here waiting for that one that was shouting Mourinho masterclass all week because he parked the bus against Liverpool to come and explain what went wrong today.
account hacked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kante misses games, his team struggle to win games, Herrera starts games, his team shows evident struggles. But yunno Herrera >> Kante still

SMH

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
5 things I learnt from this game.

1. Lukaku needs creative players around him to perform optimally
2. We need complete wingers.
3. Lindelof is not ready yet.
4. We need a creative attacking midfielder in the mould of KDB.
5. Mourinho still doesn't understand his players abilities and how well to use them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
LongD:

Defensively young is sh!t and we have a natural left back in Shaw but I don't know why Mourinho won't give him a chance.

I tire o

He just exposed Lindelof anyhow in the 2nd half... Even the few times he managed to track back, He was bypassed easily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Smalling had chance to shut the Haters from holding a Party, but the Fool chose to waste it!

Cos Ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nihilist:

BBC:

GOAL - Huddersfield 2-0 Manchester United
Laurent Depoitre (33 mins)
Unbelievable!

Huddersfield have a second and Manchester United are defending like a team of under-11s. Incredibly are, nothing more than a kick upfield from goalkeeper Jonas Lossl and Victor Lindelof, the substitute, can't even get a head on it. Does he not want to mess his hair up? £31m for that? Laurent Depoitre runs on to collect the ball, rounds David de Gea and sends Terrier fans into some sort of dreamland.
but they are more concerned of the price Chelsea paid for bakayoko

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.