Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
slimghost:

Shall we remind you how many times Rashford has been piss poor this season in this same setup?

You are correct. Martial is a better footballer than Rashford arguably, but Rashford's attitude seems to be like he is the older of the two. Any day Rashford put in a bad display, most times its as a result of limited ability and lack of proper reading. But martial seem to be an excellent player, but him too de do like woman, sometimez sulky, sometimes happy, other time uninterested etc. So is his performance. He seem to be troubled at times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
slimghost:
5 things I learnt from this game.

1. Lukaku needs creative players around him to perform optimally
2. We need complete wingers.
3. Lindelof is not ready yet.
4. We need a creative attacking midfielder in the mould of KDB.
5. Mourinho still doesn't understand his players abilities and how well to use them.
bros you spoke my mind on no. 5. Herrera na good player o, martial abi is it lukaku or matic, dose guys are good jor, use dem well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm glad to see that most people have begun to receive sense as regards to why jose wanted perisic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Little wonder pogba struggled last year, playing with average and ghost mode players like mata, mkhi, lingard and herrera. Immediately matic came pogba became world class. Currently, Matic is doing but the work of the creator and the anchor man. Herrera and mkhi are just passengers, wbile lingard is average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
kelvinze:
guys chill....it's good we lost this game( and to a newly promoted side at that) so that we can learn from it and correct the mistakes .Nobody was at fault...let's blame injury (jones has joined the list of top players injured)
and according to reports,Pogba is expected to be back by early December (I'm starting to ask myself questions..is it not d same hamstring injury dah last for at least a month? or is it an ACL? ..whatever it may be,its still clear we won't hv him back earlier than expected..I'm not worried bout d injuries but I'm worried for d players we gonna replace dem with (be expecting lindelof to start a few games during this period in time)...SMH
Learn from which mistake?? Just watch how the îdiot ll set us up to defend again vs Spurs and then go ahead to play Mata on the RW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Lemme just drop this here....

Manchester United only give 100percent when it comes to Chivita advert... grin wink

Elnino4ladies:
The only special thing about Herrera being a footballer is that he shares the same country with Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas grin

Wicked!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
kelvinze:

bro..I'm a man u fan,believe me when I say lindelof is poo. Yes DDG struggled buh he was just a 20 yrs old rookie at dah time. We signed bailly last season and it didn't take him dah much time...in my honest opinion,I think its suicide playing lindelof in league matches(he can play d league cup games)
bros na u born am. Cos u are a man u fan, and so? Abeg its just 10 games or so. Make una hold una self abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
Learn from which mistake?? Just watch how the îdiot ll set us up to defend again vs Spurs and then go ahead to play Mata on the RW.
Another 90 mins of defending...After Spurs matched against Madrid at the Bernabeu, I was proud of their performance and at the same time, I kept thinking to myself when will Mou ever show this kind of guts, probably not anytime soon...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
funlord:

1: 5 points behind city? Not the end of the world! United has usurped bigger challenges before but the margin for error is becoming slimmer!

2: Watched the game again? We were poor and poor performances deserve wozing! At least we are not pathetic enough to start using the excuse the shekpites normally use about being tired due to UCL exertions!

3: Ibra, pogba, Rojo and shaw really need to return in order to add to the bodies in both attack and midfield as well as breathe some new creativity and mentality into this team!

4: A combination of poor form and injuries is currently the bane of our existence...this won't last till may! As for jose it's time to just allow some guys who have been knocking at the door of the team to get a chance...all these mac tominay, gomes and the rest can at least give all these current 1st team passengers something to think about if they come in and do well! Look at john stones and Leroy sane? Game time has given them a platform to shine after bad starts!

These are my thoughts and now it should be on to the next one!
We have been poor for quite a while. Results have been flattering for us. Please don't make it seem like it's just this last match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
patrickmuf:
Another 90 mins of defending...After Spurs matched against Madrid at the Bernabeu, I was proud of their performance and at the same time, I kept thinking to myself when will Mou ever show this kind of guts, probably not anytime soon...
Mourinho just like Wenger. He doesn't ve a plan B and doesn't know that his tactics ve become obsolete and wont win him anything tangible in the long run. Coz i dont understand this persistence on being conservative in his approach to games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
A Dude asked if it's JM's Fault that Players played badly against H'Field?!. No it's the Fault of the Fans. LOL!

Assuming Messi is a United Player and is played as a LWB, which I expect JM to do. Would he perform to his Ability?! Won't he serve Poo on the Pitch?! LOL!

What Brain does Lingard have to play ahead of Mata as a creative Midfielder?! What's Mata doing on the Wing till now for God's sake?! Is he a Winger?!

Young consistently playing as a LB ahead of Blind and fit-again Shaw?! We couldn't even play real attacking Footie at H'Field until we were trailing.

The Players were gingered to play all out attacking Footie because they wanted to get at least a Point. If United Players were set up to play in that kinda Manner from the Onset, we wouldn't be having this Discourse, rather celebrating a massive Victory.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
Mourinho just like Wenger. He doesn't ve a plan B and doesn't know that his tactics ve become obsolete and wont win him anything tangible in the long run. Coz i dont understand this persistence on being conservative in his approach to games.
According to those who love the club more, his methods are tested and trusted so we should keep mute...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oasis007:
A Dude asked if it's JM's Fault that Players played badly against H'Field?!. No it's the Fault of the Fans. LOL!

Assuming Messi is a United Player and is played as a LWB, which I expect JM to do. Would he perform to his Ability?! Won't he serve Poo on the Pitch?! LOL!

What Brain does Lingard have to play ahead of Mata as a creative Midfielder?! What's Mata doing on the Wing till now for God's sake?! Is he a Winger?!

Young consistently playing as a LB ahead of Blind and fit-again Shaw?! We couldn't even play real attacking Footie at H'Field until we were trailing.

The Players were gingered to play all out attacking Footie because they wanted to get at least a Point. If United Players were set up to play in that kinda Manner from the Onset, we wouldn't be having this Discourse, rather celebrating a massive Victory.
No mind them. They can never see past Mourinho's blunders. "Awon true fans".

Lingard for all his shortcomings would ve been better off on the wings stretching the Huddersfield defence with his pace. Plus the boy sabi whip in some good crosses. While Mata or Mkhi play in the middle.

But this persistence of using Mata on the RW is just baffling. If the only place we can use Mata is out of position, then why use him at all?? I always hate this idea of always having to use players out of position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
United gonna definitely park a 30 Tons Trailer with deflated Tyres against Spurs. I'm ain't gonna see the Match sef!

I don't wanna end up with sober mood after the Match.... I can't die of HBP because of JM Tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
From most comments about our players, it seems we don't know to pass well. I'll love mourinho to work on that aspect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
No mind them. They can never see past Mourinho's blunders. "Awon true fans".

Lingard for all his shortcomings would ve been better off on the wings stretching the Huddersfield defence with his pace. Plus the boy sabi whip in some good crosses. While Mata or Mkhi play in the middle.

But this persistence of using Mata on the RW is just baffling. If the only place we can use Mata is out of position, then why use him at all?? I always hate this idea of always having to use players out of position.

I really don't know what they expected of the Players to perform when they were instructed to play far to their Limits by the Manager.

Herrera complained of poor Attitude from the Players, and no one cared to ask why the Players ain't motivated to play well at H'Field.

This is simply to tell the Fans the Players ain't happy playing ultra Defensive Tactic as instructed by the Manager in all Matches.

They want to play to their Strength, the way they did while hustling for a Point at H'Field, but JM is certainly killing their Morale.

Lukaku used his Pace to outrun his Opponent and whipped a Cross into the Box for Rashford to nod in the Net, can Mata do that too?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
odizeey:
From most comments about our players, it seems we don't know to pass well. I'll love mourinho to work on that aspect.

grin grin grin

Did you make this Assertion under the Influence of Weed?!

Are they Academy Players?! LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Did you make this Assertion under the Influence of Weed?!

Are they Academy Players?! LMAO!!!
wetyn you want make i talk. No be una say dem no sabi pass.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
"Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring."

- Johan Cruyff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
odizeey:
wetyn you want make i talk. No be una say dem no sabi pass.?

grin

At least you also don contribute. Welldone!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
funlord:

I'm glad to see that most people have begun to receive sense as regards to why jose wanted perisic!
Day don finally break for those who were crying blue murder back then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
afrodoc2:
Shey the true fans and the fake fans have finished their post-mortem?
Wetin kill Kokumo? Lol

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
At least you also don contribute. Welldone!
smh. Football analyst.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
odizeey:
smh. Football analyst.

grin

No vex Bro..... just joking!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Koeman's Stint at Everton is about to END!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
LMAO.

Against Madrid we had 41% possession Tot had 38%, we created more chances, had more passes, had everything more than Tot but No, you re proud of Tot performance and yet still bash the same team that did better than Tot against Madrid as lacking gut. LOL, Mou is the manager, it's easy to bash him. LOL.

Play Mata behind the striker, who couldn't control the ball at the middle of the park without no pressure from any one that lead to the first goal? Your guess is as good as mine. It's Mou. LOL.

Online analyst, continue biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawa o, Mourinho messed up big time. See Tottenham dealing with Liverpool.

Liverpool will concede up to five goals today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
While we are complaining about Mourinho let's not forget we were once linked to the yellow toothed pashunate monkey from Bayernliga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Look at Tottenham wiping Liverpool's defense on the floor. Should be 3-0 already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
larride:
LMAO.

Against Madrid we had 41% possession Tot had 38%, we created more chances, had more passes, had everything more than Tot but No, you re proud of Tot performance and yet still bash the same team that did better than Tot against Madrid as lacking gut. LOL, Mou is the manager, it's easy to bash him. LOL.

Play Mata behind the striker, who couldn't control the ball at the middle of the park without no pressure from any one that lead to the first goal? Your guess is as good as mine. It's Mou. LOL.

Online Beer parlor analysts, continue biko.

grin.....repaired!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.