Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

So I should like those confused liberals like Obama and Clinton? Cant you see how the economy is booming and religious rights being returned? The days when a Christian will refuse to bake cake for gay wedding and he will be jailed/&fined are over. It is now "do your gay and Satanic worship while I practice my religion".

Elamps my man. You suppose invite me come Benin come flex one of these days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
Elampiro comparing oliseh to pogba even before d Frenchman kicked a ball under jose

Oliseh was unfortunate to play in a time where great midfielders reigned - Zidane, etc. But he was still one of the best at the time playing for some of the best clubs in the world. He played for Ajax,Dortmund, Juventus. Played for Liege and Regianna.

That was when Africans were not popular midfielders in Europe. If he were a South American or European, he would have been valued more. Oliseh had this unique long rage pass from deep defensive positions. Quick, combative, intelligent and hit targets time after time from outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Wait make season end and lets have a count to know. Like last season when concluded EPL let go 6 coaches in the season, Bundesliga let go 9 coaches, La Liga parted ways with 12 coaches, Serie A with 9, French league parted company with 7

WHen I checked 10 longest serving managers in EUrope top leagues I see Stoke City, Bournemouth, Burnley and Arsenal. Meaning EPL took 4 out of 10 slots. Thats enough evidence where they are most lenient with coaches

Well, we shall know by the end of the season.

But can you provide us with the current stats? Cos EPL is beating Bindesliga in that aspect, just like they have been mauling them in this UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Elamps my man. You suppose invite me come Benin come flex one of these days

You dey Nigeria?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:
You dey Nigeria?

Even if I no dey I fit send my man diggz to come represent me. Na you dey yarn correct pass for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leyqute:
Well, we shall know by the end of the season.

But can you provide us with the current stats? Cos EPL is beating Bindesliga in that aspect, just like they have been mauling them in this UCL.

Last season wey don end the results were posted and you see that EPL is still the most lenient
Top 10 longest serving coaches EPL dominate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Oliseh was unfortunate to play in a time where great midfielders reigned - Zidane, etc. But he was still one of the best at the time playing for some of the best clubs in the world. He played for Ajax,Dortmund, Juventus. Played for Liege and Regianna.

That was when Africans were not popular midfielders in Europe. If he were a South American or European, he would have been valued more. Oliseh had this unique long rage pass from deep defensive positions. Quick, combative, intelligent and hit targets time after time from outside the box.
what oliseh achieved in his entire career in club football, pogba has surpassed it.

Or r u still of the view that oliseh is better than pogba grin

And please, oliseh never PLAYED for juventus.
He was just featured cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Oliseh play style is not similar to Pogbas. Pogba is box to box, Oliseh is a DM

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oliseh play style is not similar to Pogbas. Pogba is box to box, Oliseh is a DM

That is true. I know. But from there he picked long passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Even if I no dey I fit send my man diggz to come represent me. Na you dey yarn correct pass for here.

Lol.

I get you now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

That is true. I know. But from there he picked long passes.
so why d comparison with pogba in d first place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol....let champions league do and come ahbeg,....useless arguments everywhere....choi

Oliseh is better than Pogba....just imagine cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
what oliseh achieved in his entire career in club football, pogba has surpassed it.

Or r u still of the view that oliseh is better than pogba grin

And please, oliseh never PLAYED for juventus.
He was just featured cool

Firstly, show me where I said Oliseh is better than Pogba. Go back and read the two paragraphs. Read them slowly before you open unnecessary arguments.

Secondly, if Oliseh were a European, he would have be rated far higher, or if he played now that Africans have established themselves more in European leagues.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Lol....let champions league do and come ahbeg,....useless arguments everywhere....choi

Oliseh is better than Pogba....just imagine cheesy cheesy

Tell me where anyone said Oliseh is better than Pogba. This is how you guys jump into conclusion and support blindly.

For Pogba to have commanded the world transfer record, he should have been playing nearly as good as Zidane.

I honestly think you didn’t watch Oliseh, you probably belong to the indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
so why d comparison with pogba in d first place

Just the way Pogba and Kante are compared.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:
Elampiro guilty on two count charges of "shiity and lazy" ... I hereby adjourn the hearing till further notice.

CC: Mr Elampiro Osamiemie Ugbajahie , any further attempt to challenge this decision and you'll be charged with contempt of court and perjury !!! angry

To the plaintiff lekkie073, case is adjourned ; further hearings will be communicated.

*bangs base of 9mm Desert Eagle in place of gavel *

Cooooourt......rise!!!!! >:

LWKMD. You be mad man for real. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Firstly, show me where I said Oliseh is better than Pogba. Go back and read the two paragraphs. Read them slowly before you open unnecessary arguments.
twisting don start again

Secondly, if Oliseh were a European, he would have be rated far higher, or if he played now that Africans have established themselves more in European leagues.
seriously? So u mean oliseh would be rated higher than pogba? I can't believe this!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Unrivaled, enviable turning skill displayed there. Iya Kafila will be in awe

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Tell me where anyone said Oliseh is better than Pogba. This is how you guys jump into conclusion and support blindly.

For Pogba to have commanded the world transfer record, he should have been playing nearly as good as Zidane.

I honestly think you didn’t watch Oliseh, you probably belong to the indomie generation.
before I respond 2 dis....which club do u support
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
SailorXY:
did you hear Dembele from my mouth?

Wetin consign me with Dembele. Just because I post some "encouraging" comments on that thread!?

Just to set the record straight. Man Utd fan since "Fergie Fledglings" got trounced 4-0 by Barcelona of Romario and Stoichkov at the Camp Nou in '94, mate.
Been following English soccer from reading books - "the Busby babes", Sir Stanley Matthews autobiography, the famous international games between "best of leagues" teams et al back in the old days. Bar the last 3 seasons, bought every United shirt and donated to causes since 1996!

Pogba is the next worst thing to happen to United since that scam of a Ghana-ian, Welbeck; and it is gonna take way more than superb performances against Newcastles, Rubin Kazans and Lokomotivs to convince me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
twisting don start again
seriously? So u mean oliseh would be rated higher than pogba? I can't believe this!!!

Rated far higher than he was rated during his playing days.

There is no twisting. Have you read the two paragraphs of that screenshot?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

no football u watched dat I did not watch. Oliseh is not better than Mikel obi, kante, carrick, etc.

In fact oliseh is not even in d same category with d above listed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leyqute:
Unrivaled, enviable turning skill displayed there. Iya Kafila will be in awe
grin grin
U self dey see am abi grin
No wonder raum twale am as e enter the thread.
#brothers-in-the-art-of-twisting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Evidence is worstless if it doesn't support any count.

Receive education.

Okay, since you guys are pushing it, a player as expensive as Pogba should score goals like Messi and Ronaldo - Paul Scholes.

When he starts scoring even like Suarez and Neymar you guys can come back to this argument. I don vex

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy send my flight money join o! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
sinizia:

LWKMD. You be mad man for real. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
lekkie073:
no football u watched dat I did not watch. Oliseh is not better than Mikel obi, kante, carrick, etc.

In fact oliseh is not even in d same category with d above listed.

But since last season, Kante has been doing better than Pogba. Even PFA says it. So those who criticized Pogba were right.

For you to come and start bashing people because Pogba played well against Newcastle only brings more scrutiny to the poor lad even from us who praised him yesterday.

Pogba is just lucky there are no great midfielders now. Look at Paulinho who cannot pass (although he has other qualities) playing midfield for Barca. That is to tell you the dearth of great midfield players today. It was because of this lack of great midfielders I suggested Paulinho for Moyes. Same reason Pogba commanded a record transfer fee.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

Just the way Pogba and Kante are compared.
when fans make such mistake of comparing two players in different positions, I expect ppl like u to know better but no, u show u r not so different from the indomie generation reasoning. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

wrong, you saying ibrahimovic is slow and can't go one on one with a defender or Martial can't do a long distance run with the ball is a general assessment of the players not just on current form, C'mon now, how can you even say it is based on current form, you didn't include any anything to make it look like you were talking of current form

you sef dey listen to the things you say sometimes

Yes, Elampiro didn't preface his post with "on current form", but aren't we all guilty of that offence at some point on Nairaland? IMHO, not everything has to be spelt out explicitly for one to grab the full intention.

Take for example,any of us have called Mhikitaryan a ghost but never added "based on current form". So, if Mhikitaryan goes ahead to pick form and start turning up for our matches, does it wipe away the fact that he's ghosting in those periods and there's room for a change?

Can't a player go from shitty to top player? If Chelsea fans said Salah was average back at Chelsea but now a quality player, I think they'll be both right. Things change, players can improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Don't test my tolerance Mr Elampiro Osamiemie Ugbajahie.
At the bolded: is that you making a defense for your cause?...
I hereby call on the plaintiff Mr Lekkie073 of Ikate Elegushi.
I don die here. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
When the gbegiri done make una alert me make I come chop from Iya Wazzas vertebra restaurant abeg.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
elampiro:

But since last season, Kante has been doing better than Pogba. Even PFA says it. So those who criticized Pogba were right.

For you to come and start bashing people because Pogba played well against Newcastle only brings more scrutiny to the poor lad even from us who praised him yesterday.

is pogba required to do exactly what kante is doing on d pitch?
Their tasks differs nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.