Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
"Micki is not playing because we had lots of options for that match. I decided to play Marcus Rashford and Martial together. For many weeks, the questions was - why do they not play together?

"Now the question is why is Micki not playing. The answer is very simple - until the international board change the rules, I can only start with 11!"

- JOSE MOURINHO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
"Zlatan goes on the bench tomorrow and normally he plays. He needs to play and he's useful for us. He keeps the ball. If the team isn't winning, his presence will be important. Instead of 15, he may play 20 or 25 minutes, but he's not in condition to start."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
"He [Smalling] has to play every match at the moment - and well. Bailly could return against Brighton this weekend."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oasis007:
"Micki is not playing because we had lots of options for that match. I decided to play Marcus Rashford and Martial together. For many weeks, the questions was - why do they not play together?

"Now the question is why is Micki not playing. The answer is very simple - until the international board change the rules, I can only start with 11!"

- JOSE MOURINHO
Which yeye person is asking him why Mkhi is not starting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
eph12:

Dont mind those journalists, na for mourinho head den de form smartness, next thing now den go begin link the player to another club sighting fallout with the manager

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
please, anyone here know where I can get a bus in Onitsha heading for Taraba and how much it will cost?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
CapitalCee:

Dont mind those journalists, na for mourinho head den de form smartness, next thing now den go begin link the player to another club sighting fallout with the manager

You ehn... quietly start fasting and praying that you guys should win all Ur remaining matches this season o! Just be praying.....bcuz Ur own folder alone will surely crash NL....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
please, anyone here know where I can get a bus in Onitsha heading for Taraba and how much it will cost?

You don miss Road Dude, I think you should make the Inquiry on Travel Section.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Vanq(vanquay) da Shaq.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Hmmmn. Na Taraba dem post u...
Safe travels o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:
Hmmmn. Na Taraba dem post u... Safe travels o.

thanks baba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oasis007:

You don miss Road Dude, I think you should make the Inquiry on Travel Section.

alright let me storm there... thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:
Vanq(vanquay) da Shaq.... grin

Professor Diggz I hail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:

You ehn... quietly start fasting and praying that you guys should win all Ur remaining matches this season o! Just be praying.....bcuz Ur own folder alone will surely crash NL....

Lolz and vice versa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
eph12:

I don't know why but Mourinho is too soft with the media most times.

I've seen Poch and Conte kill the onslaught of useless questions by showing just the right amount of annoyance when the first useless question was asked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

thanks baba
Go to the NYSC section. U'll find answers to most of ur questions there.
Na link to Batch B thread be this...
https://www.nairaland.com/3744606/prospective-nysc-2017-batch-b#55613119

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Leyqute:

I don't know why but Mourinho is too soft with the media most times.

I've seen Poch and Conte kill the onslaught of useless questions by showing just the right amount of annoyance when the first useless question was asked.
in a fight, first attack is the most important of all attacks

Those journalists ehn, them go ask you questions expecting you to make one or two misyarn to hold you down.

Seriously,
Mourinho don soft.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Noticed the goals are drying up.. Man city!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
paafin:
Noticed the goals are drying up.. Man city!!
lol,,,,they don qualify already na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Madrid Shaaa

6 goals already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
see Liverpool life, useless team can't imagine mourinho team drawing 3goal lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tottenham don top their group be dat, make we no come meet Madrid for round 16 o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2017
“If you look at the talent that kid's [Martial] got, it's absolutely frightening. He's got great feet, scores goals and creates goals.

“He's had his ups and downs with the manager already but I think he just wants the arm around the shoulder - a bit of loving and you'll definitely get the best out of him. I'm hoping he is going to be there a long time.”

- ANDY COLE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Ashley Young has extended his contract at Manchester United by an extra year with the club taking the option on his £130,000-a-week deal following his recent fine form, according to the Daily Mail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2017
"I must admit I miss Dani Alves and Pogba, Alves has an amazing vision and is really self-confident, he is one of the best players I've ever seen. Pogba is a friend of mine, we were on very good terms on and off the pitch.

"I can't promise I will stay at Juventus forever. It does not depend on me but I don't even want to say that this will be my last season here. I want to win everything now, football is strange you never really know what will happen in the future."

- PAULO DYBALA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
"Obviously we've got Paul [Pogba] back too, who's a very attacking midfielder, and along with Ibra and all those other names it just gives us so many options and no matter what game it is, no matter what competition it is, we've got a front three or four who can cause the opposition problems.

"So if we keep it tight at the back, more often that not, we're going to win the game."

- CHRIS SMALLING
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
"I think, this year, we've got one of the best defensive records and I'm very proud to be a part of that. While I'm playing under Jose, and I'm playing regularly, I'm happy with that.

"I play under one of the biggest, most successful managers in Jose, and he's only going to pick the best players. So, while I'm playing regularly and he's happy, and my season carries on like this, and we have a successful season and our team concedes very few goals - it maybe gives him [Southgate] no choice in the summer, but to pick me [for the World Cup]."

- CHRIS SMALLING
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:
"I must admit I miss Dani Alves and Pogba, Alves has an amazing vision and is really self-confident, he is one of the best players I've ever seen. Pogba is a friend of mine, we were on very good terms on and off the pitch.

"I can't promise I will stay at Juventus forever. It does not depend on me but I don't even want to say that this will be my last season here. I want to win everything now, football is strange you never really know what will happen in the future."

- PAULO DYBALA

this is the ninja I want instead of griezzy,btw ozil is still 1st choice...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

this is the ninja I want instead of griezzy,btw ozil is still 1st choice...

Ozil ke?! How? Why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2017
I think Ed. wouldn't buy Dybala for £155m when u have Greizy that comes for more than half of that But anything can happen sha..
Based on current form I'll prefer dybala over greizy....south American players do play well in England over the years and performs greatly..dybala won't be different from them. I say we take d risk (sell mkhi, lindelof ,fellaini and mata sad)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Ozil ke?! How? Why?

we have a major problem of creating chances or breaking up stubborn opposition,d absence of pogba showed that he's truly our only creative player,I still think ozil is d best player in d hole Nd its not as if he would b tasked with too much defensive responsibilities as mou has handled him before and knows how to play to his strength,we need individual talents who can conjure up moments of magic,ozil is a very intelligent player and would massively improve us,honestly I dont see any other feasible replacement better than him,tho I'd still want micki to b in the team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.