Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708738 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

we have a major problem of creating chances or breaking up stubborn opposition,d absence of pogba showed that he's truly our only creative player,I still think ozil is d best player in d hole Nd its not as if he would b tasked with too much defensive responsibilities as mou has handled him before and knows how to play to his strength,we need individual talents who can conjure up moments of magic,ozil is a very intelligent player and would massively improve us,honestly I dont see any other feasible replacement better than him,tho I'd still want micki to b in the team

Mesut for president, ship out Mata back to la Liga cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

Mesut for president, ship out Mata back to la Liga cheesy cheesy
grin I concur
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:
I think Ed. wouldn't buy Dybala for £155m when u have Greizy that comes for more than half of that But anything can happen sha..
Based on current form I'll prefer dybala over greizy....south American players do play well in England over the years and performs greatly..dybala won't be different from them. I say we take d risk (sell mkhi, lindelof ,fellaini and mata sad)

grin

So we should sell the whole Squad to get a Player?! LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

grin I concur
And if oga Mhki decides he doesn't want to turn a new leaf , I say we send him on a vacation of no return, Get Mr Paulo Muthafunkin Dybala grin cheesygrin

And if oga Jose no win any better thing, they should open the windows of Carrington and throw him out ASAP cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

No point keeping deadwoods (if they are deadwoods tho), OLX the ninjas cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

And if oga Mhki decides he doesn't want to turn a new leaf , I say we send him on a vacation of no return, Get Mr Paulo Muthafunkin Dybala grin cheesygrin

And if oga Jose no win any better thing, they should open the windows of Carrington and throw him out ASAP cheesy

cheesy Ehe na..life anagaga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:
I think Ed. wouldn't buy Dybala for £155m when u have Greizy that comes for more than half of that But anything can happen sha..
Based on current form I'll prefer dybala over greizy....south American players do play well in England over the years and performs greatly..dybala won't be different from them. I say we take d risk (sell mkhi, lindelof ,fellaini and mata sad)

Forget it. Captain Fellaini ain't going nowhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

cheesy Ehe na..life anagaga

Sharp sharp! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Leyqute:

His juju will fail cheesy cheesy

Buh he's been great so far..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Football can be so unpredictable. Who would have thought spurs would be topping a group with real Madrid and Dortmund.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

No point keeping deadwoods (if they are deadwoods tho), OLX the ninjas cheesy cheesy

grin

Fellaini is Mou's beloved Son; Mkhtaryan still gets it in him; Mata ain't doing bad; Lindelof still adapting to the EPL, and we need to be patient with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

we have a major problem of creating chances or breaking up stubborn opposition,d absence of pogba showed that he's truly our only creative player,I still think ozil is d best player in d hole Nd its not as if he would b tasked with too much defensive responsibilities as mou has handled him before and knows how to play to his strength,we need individual talents who can conjure up moments of magic,ozil is a very intelligent player and would massively improve us,honestly I dont see any other feasible replacement better than him,tho I'd still want micki to b in the team

Ozil is ageing and you can say he is on the decline. He was fantastic for Madrid at 24/25 but can he replicate those performances now that he's almost 30?

His addition will be a plus but not of substantial magnitude. Is he really the best we can get at the moment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Ozil is ageing and you can say he is on the decline. He was fantastic for Madrid at 24/25 but can he replicate those performances now that he's almost 30?

His addition will be a plus but not of substantial magnitude. Is he really the best we can get at the moment?

actually d thing with players with ozil football intelligence is that they get better with age,I think he's just 28 now,so he can still give us 4-5 active years,I've honestly looked around,I can't find a better creative player than him currently and he wouldn't cost much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Lol..I'm just citing the players we need to offload next summer to make way for new additions
Dybala for mkhi and mata ...umtiti for lindelof grin..
Fred for fellaini..then we good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2017
MRTA7:
Football can be so unpredictable. Who would have thought spurs would be topping a group with real Madrid and Dortmund.

I thought so last 3 weeks cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

His juju will fail cheesy cheesy

Buh he's been great so far..

Don't try Belgian dibias. Those guys sabi juju wellwell cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:

Lol..I'm just citing the players we need to offload next summer to make way for new additions

which Fred biko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Fellaini is Mou's beloved Son; Mkhtaryan still gets it in him; Mata ain't doing bad; Lindelof still adapting to the EPL, and we need to be patient with him.

I no want make we pursue them now na, I'm talking about the future cheesy grin

Who knows after world cup , Lindelof might just turn to Stam + Vidic reincarnated! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Leyqute:

lol..This guy chiefpriest is dah best...they call him a flop but a coach of van gaal quality uses him to his srrength..mourinho should kukuma get him married to his daughter..but seriously it seems Turkey is his next destination if we receive a reasonable amount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

which Fred biko?
Shaktar donetsk DM..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:

grin

Which Umtiti?! And you think Barcelona gonna let go of him just like that?! Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

Who knows after world cup , Lindelof might just turn to Stam + Vidic reincarnated! cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
elrony:

grin

Guess that's a divine Revelation dear Father in the Lord?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
dubylhover:

actually d thing with players with ozil football intelligence is that they get better with age,I think he's just 27 now,so he can still give us 4-5 active years,I've honestly looked around,I can't find a better creative player than him currently and he wouldn't cost much

Ozil was actually born in October 1988, so he doesn't have as much years of service as you thought. And I know he's got the experience but he will be lacking in physical strength. I'm not too sold on his purchase. If Mkhi comes good he might be a perpetual bench warmer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:
Shaktar donetsk DM..
He is an Attacking midfielder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Which Umtiti?! And you think Barcelona gonna let go of him just like that?! Lol!
Heard we gonna activate his release clause and triple his wages ... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:

Heard we gonna activate his release clause and triple his wages ... undecided

grin

Source pls..... LMAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

He is an Attacking midfielder
mhen I'd like us to sign him if he's that good.
btw shaktar donetsk have produced some of the biggest talents
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:

lol..This guy chiefpriest is dah best...they call him a flop but a coach of van gaal quality uses him to his srrength..mourinho should kukuma get him married to his daughter..but seriously it seems Turkey is his next destination if we receive a reasonable amount

Fellaini's contract is about to expire and he's stalling on signing an extension, hodling out for a better deal. I don't think the big guy wants to leave the EPL (or Man Utd) yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Ozil was actually born in October 1988, so he doesn't have as much years of service as you thought. And I know he's got the experience but he will be lacking in physical strength. I'm not too sold on his purchase. If Mkhi comes good he might be a perpetual bench warmer.

I actually think "physical strength" is a bit overrated,yes a player should b strong,but do you notice that players like ozil and mahrez hardly lose d ball? we need to start buying quality players or we would b left behind and we know mou likes former players,I honestly want micki to come good,cos I have a soft spot for him..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Source pls..... LMAO!
´The mirror´ reported it first week of this month
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
kelvinze:
mhen I'd like us to sign him if he's that good. btw shaktar donetsk have produced some of the biggest talents
We won't sign him, It's Griezmann, Ozil or Dybala

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.