Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
chrisley024:
They'll do the work of full backs today grin

grin grin No bus parking today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Best team he could have put out there, I expect us to exploit that City left back, Delph.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
patrickmuf:
Best team he could have put out there, I expect us to exploit that City left back, Delph.
thank you sir! Thats City weakness.

Lingard will play the free role.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
patrickmuf:

yeah, I like the line up too.

Players just need to be positive. we should end this their unbeaten run.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Possible best lineup, let's see what the instruction from Jose is... Too much speed in that city frontline hope young can cope..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol Lovren. Good Salah is out grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rooney's sexy long pass earns Everton a penalty.

Rooney scores from the spot.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
elampiro:

Elamps baba. You need to join Everton FC o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
elampiro:

wetin make we do to d penalty he scored
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rooney's finished!! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
chidexxy007:
Possible best lineup, let's see what the instruction from Jose is... Too much speed in that city frontline hope young can cope..
i think that's why Jose has those three young chaps behind Lukaku too. City wont be able to use the wings. They'll likely play through the middle meaning Herrera and Matic would've much to do.

This is a man for man game. Hope we paint the city red at the end of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
lekkie073:
wetin make we do to d penalty he scored

You fit hang yourself na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku should give me a good performance today and he is free to go on a 2 month barren run.

Common boys!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
nitrogen:

Elamps baba. You need to join Everton FC o.
Everton na my third club since Rooney joined. Madrid is my second.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oh Lord, only you can save the reds from the annihilation I see them suffer tonight...

From old Trafford to the locker room, to the owner, to the manager, to all ex managers, to all fans present at Manchester, to all fans online, to twitter, to nairaland, to viewing centers..

No one would be spared...
The storm is coming, United faithfuls, get ready, be strong...

To other rival fans, trolls and united haters, know how to manage ur words, don't overdo and don't troll recklessly. Do not be the cause of ur brother's suicide...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
See how over tinkering cost Liverpool the maximum points. Oversabi manager. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
elampiro:

You fit hang yourself na
Lmao. You sef get bad mouth o. Na play d guy de play with you na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Linkfield:
Oh Lord, only you can save the reds from the annihilation I see them suffer tonight...

From old Trafford to the locker room, to the owner, to the manager, to all ex managers, to all fans present at Manchester, to all fans online, to twitter, to nairaland, to viewing centers..

No one would be spared...
The storm is coming, United faithfuls, get ready, be strong...

To other rival fans, trolls and united haters, know how to manage ur words, don't overdo and don't troll recklessly. Do not be the cause of ur brother's suicide...

Smh...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rooney is forcing our rivals to drop points. He is the only player who caused Manchester City to drop points this season.

Scored against Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool, Rooney is hurting the big teams.

The coach should have played Wayne Rooney in the forward position in the first half.

Big Sam is a bad guy sha.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Odunharry:
Lmao. You sef get bad mouth o. Na play d guy de play with you na
Na lie. Lekkie073 never plays with me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mourinho is adventurous with this lineup. Worthy to point out that he's lost almost every time he goes gung ho against Pep. I'm hoping for an interesting victory though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
If City wins today, it will be a big weekend for them. Only Tottenham has gotten maximum points so far among the big six.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChristineC:
2-0
Mama, have the kids eaten so? angry

Because what's bout to happen here will leave you heartbroken
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
SMH for Mkhtaryan.......?! Is he dead?! No news of him at all from the Manager, and the Press men ain't asking of him either!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:
Mourinho is adventurous with this lineup. Worthy to point out that he's lost almost every time he goes gung ho against Pep. I'm hoping for an interesting victory though.
We lack CM so I guess he has to do it this way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Plenty of pace in our attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bchx0qClN9s/ the legend show just posted this... Great stuff!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
chrisley024:
We lack CM so I guess he has to do it this way

I guess he has limited options, what with Pogba out. The downside is that we don't have someone on the bench who can make a huge influence later on in the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Are we sure this line up is safe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fussbot:
Are we sure this line up is safe

Baba don dey shake. No shaking joor! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
I like the lineup though...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
The best result Shitty can get here is a draw. quote me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.