Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669466 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Thank God...... elampiro finally off to the Bed. I wanted to post the Team's News Yesterday, but had to skip it for this Week, coz elampiro was cracking me up with his Intelligent Analyzes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Zlatan is bigger than Manchester City. I'm older, I've won more trophies and have many more fans"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
elampiro:

I didn’t mince my words the first time brought the Brighton vs Manchester united game. Murray played at half line and Lukaku played in the box and still didn’t score. Murray is currently beating Lukaku in goals per minutes. Therefore, playing at half line in big games is not a license to have a poor overall goals return.

Again, I brought lowly rated strikers who scored against big teams playing at half line. Therefore the excuse that Lukaku cannot score because he plays at half line is null and void.

We also saw that Lukaku has low pass accuracy in opposition's half when compared to opposing strikers. His passing accuracy is very high in our own half, but poor in opposition's half.

Lastly, I exposed Lukaku as one not involved in defensive duties when compared to other strikers in the league.

I think I am done with this.
long story.... Did Murray score for Brighton/Burnley against manutd dis season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dear me! Did you see that Morata miss? Biko let us try and manage our Lukaku.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
slimghost:
Dear me! Did you see that Morata miss?

I just wanted to post that to alert the people who believe Lukaku is wasting chances more than other striker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kendzyma(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pls guys,don't miss the owanbe party on Chelsea thread..let em pay for what they did on this thread weeks ago..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
THREAD CLOSED.... grin grin
Till tomorrow cheesy...off to shekpe thread

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

I just wanted to post that to alert the people who believe Lukaku is wasting chances more than other striker.
I watched our game against Chelsea where dude was missing for fun and vs Arsenal their strikers were chopping chances. I shake my head when guys complain of him missing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
I watched our game against Chelsea where dude was missing for fun and vs Arsenal their strikers were chopping chances. I shake my head when guys complain of him missing.
It's because they see far more chances and can therefore score more goals even with the number of miss that's making people insult Lukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
2 chances just missed by Kane. One was a one-on-one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
2 chances just missed by Kane. One was a one-on-one

DId you see how many chances Spurs was creating? That is why Kane can afford to miss 2 chances and still score 2 goals meaning he had at least 4 chances in this game, But Lukaku must score 3 from 1 chance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

DId you see how many chances Spurs was creating? That is why Kane can afford to miss 2 chances and still score 2 goals meaning he had at least 4 chances in this game, But Lukaku must score 3 from 1 chance
The creative players we should be depending on, Mhki and Mata, aren't performing. Imagine Utd relying on Lingard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
The creative players we should be depending on, Mhki and Mata, aren't performing. Imagine Utd relying on Lingard.

Lingaard has been on good form but creatively he cant lace anyones shoes in Spurs in their starting AM.

Kane even had another one on one shot saved in the 93rd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lingaard has been on good form but creatively he cant lace anyones shoes in Spurs in their starting AM.

Kane even had another one on one shot saved in the 93rd

I'm sure the reason Jose is after Ozil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am going to be very busy tomorrow. In case you guys don't see me, just know I'm with you.

But brace up in case things go south cos they will be coming at us from all angles grin grin Nothing dey happen sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2017
I will advise we all evacuate this thread if things go south later on today, no comments, nothing.. Cause as for me, if we lose, una no go see me for this thread till January, because wetin we don do for that thread, na only Berger fit repair am

I just dey talk my own oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2017
^lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Packing my things incase
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2017
elampiro:

HoopLA decided to resort to insults because he knows he cannot match my superior arguments. People who insult during debates lack ideas.

I never said I was smart. I'm not wrestling myself or trying to show how "smart" I am.

Butyour IQ is not any better.

This self dribbling you've been engaging in is making you dizzy. Sit down and have a glass of water.
You feel you know it all, have it your way. But don't insult my sensibilities with these weak arguments you call submissions.

Oga nobody will take you seriously when you keep making gaffes like the Murray thing. Simple.

From now on knock yourself out with your arguments, since you know it all, since nobody is on your mental wavelength.

Just take it that you are not as intelligent as you think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2017
ChristineC:
I don't remember quoting that handle or writing tribal remarks. What's with the IPOB and trash he's talking of? Who being Nigerian help to even start with?

all these juice sippers sef

When you are done you will put those two worn out bits of flesh on your chest back in the place where they rightfullly belong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2017
You fvckers will suffer for the next week aswear angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2017
hahahahaha why u guys wanna vamoose ....
make una chill a little
we ain't loosing against our shitty neighbor...

but e go bloody gan for here if we loose oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2017
If we win, we're heading straight to agbero fc thread to celebrate...Dopejemi, CapitalCee, hoopla, Funlord, Leyqute, Odunharry etc y'all did great yesterday...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6kZ9JzzKfw

My brothers and sisters.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAWKrwf0Xwc

Let's lift the Lord higher my brothers and sisters
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2017
What is going on? We haven't played our game Na.

Meanwhile, we don't win or get a draw, I don't visit this place for 2 months. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XSf-MN-b0U

Pastor elrony .....Na here we go worship and praise God today.....no need for you to open Ur church....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
nitrogen:
What is going on? We haven't played our game Na.

Meanwhile, we don't win or get a draw, I don't visit this place for 2 months. tongue

If you draw party will shele here tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
We never even play match, dem don dey come. cheesygrin

Sorry to say Chelshit fans, but we're winning today smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
It is expedient to categorically state that the wiring responsible for the day-to-day running of Egbon Sir Mr. diggz has been put in disarray by Daivd Nwoyes' Hammerific defeat.

How will you be partying when match never start? My friend will you return to your thread for morning devotion!?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
patrickmuf:
If we win, we're heading straight to agbero fc thread to celebrate...Dopejemi, CapitalCee, hoopla, Funlord, Leyqute, Odunharry etc y'all did great yesterday...

You are there

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:
It is expedient to categorically state that the wiring responsible for the day-to-day running of Egbon Sir Mr. diggz has been put in disarray by Daivd Nwoyes' Hammerific defeat.

How will you be partying when match never start? My friend will you return to your thread for morning devotion!?!!!

It's not party sir...I am worshipping my God Almighty.....I understand your worries burr I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriovzppLXc

(1) (2) (3) ... (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: efec(m), adebayo201 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.