Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
it's likely united will blow chelsea out of the deal like they did with lukaku, more money to the club more money to the player.

if the deal is between united and Chelsea, there is surely on one winner.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
stop what did i say you cant sign mahrez or dybala

are you guys in the market for mahrez.

is greizmann even a right winger, is it cause he is left footed.
you know greizmann was rumored to want the same 400k per week.

even psg and barca wage structure is not that silly, you guys spend about 260M per year abi on wages now add 20M for sanchez and another 20M for greizmann..

Oga Financial analyst , izzit your money cheesygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
very funny, because pogba is their ave age and plays all three positions as a roam > random offensive attacking midfielder.

pogba was not bought in an overprized market, those three were. neither did they have the hype he had.

and those three performed better than pogba last season. barkley as an AM created more chances than pogba, and contributed to 13goals.

bakayoko beat psg to the league and make ucl semis, his defensive stats better than pogba, so also drinks.

Can you back up the claim that Barkley performed better than Pogba last season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2018
funlord:

Anyone publicly or in secrecy who is against this alexis sanchez deal is an award winning enemy of the state! And thunder will surely eventually fire you....not your family or friends but just YOU solo! I guarantee it! angry

Iseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
Costa went for 70M Aubameyang is said to be 53M none in their last year or even 6 months of contract. those are his age mates of similiar quality if not more.

what I am reading now is 35M + mkhi, expect if the mkhi part is a loan deal not a full purchase.
Both don't come any close...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
afrodoc2:

It is hard to place a price on quality. We are in a fight to make the top 4 this season and hopefully compete for the title next season.

If JM believes Mikki has no place in the team and he believes Sanchez will give us an edge then he should go for it.

Your main concern should be about Sanchez's quality and ability to fit in with the team.

Just out of curiousity what price will you be happy with? Mikki for Sanchez straight swap, 15m + Mikki, 25m + Mikki?
I don't have an issue with sanchez's price i was trying to understand why city pulled out of the deal and why chelsea might not have a chance.

my answer to your question of mkhi plus cash is that united should just pay cash and not complicate the transfer but if mkhi must go, a straight swap will not work. its sad but i dont see mkhi worth more than 30M.

In a way city is right, sanchez right now is not one of epl's best players that was 6 months ago. anything more than 30 35M is a rip off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2018
elrony:

Egbon Leyqute, are we City?... wetin concern us with them?

No na. grin

I'm just saying the guy too like money. I tend to be sceptical of people who put money first or whose arrival will disrupt our dressing room.

One sure way to rile you guys up is mentioning city or Pep. cheesy Y'all should learn to look past your hatred for the bald guy before answering comments sometimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
CapitalCee:

As in eeh, Imagine A front 3 of Sanchez, Martial and Ukaku against Seville. with pogba Matic and Mata behind.
if you ask me sef I will get Mahrez, Ozil and Sanchez
see this thief cheesy

and 3 of them na just 110M total

then loan out lingard and martial or sell mata and mkhi, correct guy you get sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
funlord:

Anyone publicly or in secrecy who is against this alexis sanchez deal is an award winning enemy of the state! And thunder will surely eventually fire you....not your family or friends but just YOU solo! I guarantee it! angry

LoL. Ifa high priest take it easy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
This is not rocket science. Just a form of demand and supply in practice.
City are high flying and breaking records hence their need (and demand) for Sanchez is less than that of United who are striving to get back to the top.
Simply put we have different equilibrum prices.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
CapitalCee:

Greizmann may not succeed in EPL
let just say atm produce the best strikers and they hardly ever fall hand. aguero, torres, costa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Leyqute:

No na. grin

I'm just saying the guy too like money. I tend to be sceptical of people who put money first or whose arrival will disrupt our dressing room.

One sure way to rile you guys up is mentioning city or Pep. cheesy Y'all should learn to look past your hatred for the bald guy before answering comments sometimes.

Na common thing with south American players, money na their default button.

PS: nothing concern me with Apari, I just don't like the idea of measuring up with City. Like if they don't do something we shouldn't either.

We are Manchester United and should do whatever it takes to improve our club regardless of what others think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Leyqute:

No na. grin

he will just go and do a carlos teves on man u grin chop the money and waka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
elrony:

Can you back up the claim that Barkley performed better than Pogba last season?
oga check the stats na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Pogba is the most overrated midfielder in the world Jesus . I just watch all his assists this season and there were ordinary passes where the goal scorer did all the work. Good I won't take Pogba for paulinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
oga check the stats na

No be you bring the equation?

Show me your proof na!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol

According to reports, Mkhi is the one stalling the move of Alexis to Manu

baba no wan play europa leaguecheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Fool1095:
Pogba is the most overrated midfielder in the world Jesus . I just watch all his assists this season and there were ordinary passes where the goal scorer did all the work. Good I won't take Pogba for paulinho
G
O
A
T
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:
Lol

According to reports, Mkhi is the one stalling the move of Alexis to Manu

baba no wan play europa leaguecheesy cheesy

then he should stand up and be counted, or he should get out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Leyqute:

No na. grin

When you get a wife and kids to feed plus parents and siblings to support because you are doing it foreign then maybe you will finally be able to sympathize with sanchez over this post! As for de stabilizing the dressing room? Everyone knows sanchez is a consumate professional that always attracts the love of his team mates...ask his pals from udinese and barca...he always moves on with minimum fuss and no noise!

These gayner testicle gobblers are only trying to appease to their fans yeye sensibilities by chatting _shit about him acting up in order to deflect from their own failures as regards to showing any sort of ambition with either their recruitment or as to regards his own welfare! When he moves he will speak as you can see for now the guy still hasn't said jack even over a contract he has refused to sign for over a year with europa fc!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
elrony:

Na common thing with south American players, money na their default button.

PS: nothing concern me with Apari, I just don't like the idea of measuring up with City. Like if they don't do something we shouldn't either.

We are Manchester United and should do whatever it takes to improve our club regardless of what others think.

Make e sha no come here come flop. They should include a clause in his contact that states that his salary be deducted per week should he put out a subpar performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2018
CapitalCee:

then he should stand up and be counted, or he should get out

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same mikhi that was better than one corner man?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
funlord:

Lol.
I have some reservations though, but overall United should at least try to sign the fellow. My major worry comes with what happens to Martial especially.

Abeg since you be Sango first pikin, hold the thunder for my sake grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
obainojazz:
The big boys have stepped in, step aside son.
Which big boys. You know City is richer than United shey. If we want Messi we will get him is Na common Sanchez .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
elrony:

No be you bring the equation?

Show me your proof na!!! cheesy
like i said before barkley had 5 goals and 8 assists contributing to 13 goals and creating 84 chances grin to pogba's 57 and 4 assists with 5 goals.

do you know pogba had 2.6 bad ball control per game last season compared to baka's 1.3 this season cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Neymar1095:

Which big boys. You know City is richer than United shey. If we want Messi we will get him is Na common Sanchez .
In what planet is City richer than United?

Awaiting the usual dust in 5....4....3.....2...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Neymar1095:

Are you alright!!?

City richer than United.. How!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
BushWickBill:

Bros I taya oo.. Even Dayo no go support am for dis one fa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
BushWickBill:

are u really arguing with the Twitter toddler? he should be preparing for his Weac now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Well done Pogba best midfielder in the world for passing it 10 yards to
Valencia who then cuts inside and smashes one
top corner. Really impressive. Almost as
impressive as passing 5 yards to Lingard who
beat 2 and bent one top corner against
Everton.......Rubbish overhyped player. I will soon expose this fraud Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Neymar1095:

Lol, because peppy spent 200million on defenders. Jose mourinho is even richer than man city. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
CapitalCee:

are u really arguing with the Twitter toddler? he should be preparing for his Weac Common Entrance now
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, afrodoc2, TrebleChamp(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.