Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846594 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
undecided

Back to default mode?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

You don drink this night again?

Cc
Eph.12
Help me carry am go house abeg, he don waste
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
What has Young brought to the Game?! Except Shaw is injured..... Mou is a Fool for subbing him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Valencia has regressed seriously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Valencia is hiding for the ball. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lukaku though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
undecided

What's the Problem with this Team sef! This 2nd Half has been outstandingly poor!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why is Valencia behaving like a buffoon Forcraisake!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jose already told you people to expect rubbish football as you have poor heritage, deal with it.

Dem even surprise me for first half sef

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
I hope this guy coming in won't be like Ben Yedder grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
eph12:
Jose already told you people to expect rubbish football as you have poor heritage, deal with it.

Dem even surprise me for first half sef
One would expect him to put a CM to help keep the ball but...well he knows better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
One thing about Mourinho that his fans say is that he doesnt give you exciting football but he wins

The moment he doesnt win then you have nothing to hand on to

Look at the display of the second half and the chances Brighton have got. A better attack would have punished you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Actually these our players are just useless angry angry angry

What's stopping them from just keeping it simple with sharp passes? Opponents find that difficult to mark
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
chrisley024:
One would expect him to put a CM to help keep the ball but...well he knows better
Apparently for some reason Mor prefers his team plays without the ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
undecided

Not impressed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
elampiro:
Salah 28 EPL goals, 9 Assists.

After watching Salah's first and third goals today, is there still anyone who is going to preach that he scores because he says in the box?

Let us not forget also that he has a striker who plays ahead of him. He has scored twice the number his striker has scored.

Liverpool is a more attacking side than Man Utd Below is the heatmap of Lukaku vs Salah in the match last weekend. See where Lukaku spends most of his time, vs where Salah spends his

And Lukaku is supposed to be the striker from his heat map can you tell his role? If I remove the names can you sincerely tell me the one on the left is the heatmap of a top striker?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Useless club angry angry

Fvck you scumcvnts!!! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Young is prone to injuries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It just clicked Mehn...

I almost burn my hand with iron for here grin grin

Lmao...easy o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
diggz:
Useless club angry angry

Comment of the day.

Here have a like cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
eph12:

Help me carry am go house abeg, he don waste

Lemme call Skimpledawg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Liverpool is a more attacking side than Man Utd Below is the heatmap of Lukaku vs Salah in the match last weekend. See where Lukaku spends most of his time, vs where Salah spends his

And Lukaku is supposed to be the striker from his heat map can you tell his role? If I remove the names can you sincerely tell me the one on the left is the heatmap of a top striker?

The heat map shows Salah doesnt play in the box.

No doubt Liverpool plays attacking football, but truth be told, Lukaku is not capable of scoring the first and third goals of Salah today even if given 500 years. Salah scores strikers goals as well as great individual goals that are expected of Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Romero has great positional sense and good box control.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Matic MOTM followed by Romero cool

Untoda next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
elampiro:

No doubt Liverpool plays attacking football, but truth be told, Lukaku is not capable of scoring the first and third goals of Salah today even if given 500 years. Salah scores strikers goals as well as great individual goals that are expected of Messi.
So is it Lukaku fault he's not gifted like Salah and Suarez and co
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
elampiro:

Attached is Salahs heat map today and Also Lukaku heat map today. Both games at home, both games vs similar opponent

Tell me who plays in the box more looking at the heatmap of their position

Look at this goal below It was scored by Lukaku vs a team reputed to be oneof the best defence in the league not Watford

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
diggz:
Useless club angry angry

Stop saying nonsense.
Mr Pacifist oshi tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
chrisley024:

elampiro, Ronaldo also cannot score some goals that Messi or even Suarez can and Messi cannot score some goals that Ronaldo can
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
chrisley024:

He is playing well now. I am just trying to point out that it is not all about playing in the box. The third goal of Salah today was inside the box, but no United player will score that. May be Martial can try. Aguero might still try from similar situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nice first half. Lackadaisical second.

Wembley here we come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Besides spurs who r d other semi finalists ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shey elampiro has started again? Is it all players that can dribble or have speed with the ball? What is more important is how they contribute to the general play of the team or if they are the one dragging the team back. You think just if Salah was in this team he will be scoring all these goals? How many did he score at Roma? You have chosen to ignore the different ways the two teams are set up smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.