Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol

But Mou is right in criticising these players, when Fergie lost 2 Bilbao.....Why didn't we call for his sack

Fergie and the board members are backing him.....He should sell those who don't wanna play for the club ahbeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
neezar:
Lol

But Mou is right in criticising these players, when Fergie lost 2 Bilbao.....Why didn't we call for his sack

Fergie and the board members are backing him.....He should sell those who don't wanna play for the club ahbeg
Fergie and his team took responsibility

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

Have you had your Hero today?

Are you back from the dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
diggz:
Which one be extra work again bros? All this your new terminologies wey you dey carry join convo these days dey really amaze me.....

Only you go siddon minus penalties cuz dem be awoof wey no be goal, only you wey dey discard efforts and rely mostly on stats wan come change am into efforts when e clear say d argument no favor you.....which place naim you wan stand gangan dayo?

If you dont know what extra work means then ask people who know.

Things like hold up play, like linkup play and defending from top

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
One day, you fans complain that he protects players too much. Okay he decides to criticize players, you fans are still complaining.

Who what do you guys want ni?
For those saying leganes beat Sevilla, Real Madrid has also lost to some shitty teams too. I guess it shows their players are better than Madrid players.

Una can complain sha for this thread kai. undecided

Na Mourinho talk say because Sevilla beat una, there are several Sevilla players better and will make Man utd team and that Sevilla has better heritage and more experience since they play Barca, Madrid and Atletico regularly

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
One day, you fans complain that he protects players too much. Okay he decides to criticize players, you fans are still complaining.

Who what do you guys want ni?
For those saying leganes beat Sevilla, Real Madrid has also lost to some shitty teams too. I guess it shows their players are better than Madrid players.

Una can complain sha for this thread kai. undecided

Mourinho is an idiot. Its because of the backlash he has received from losing the Seville game that is making him criticize the players just to absolve himself from any type of blame.

When did Mourinho start criticizing players after we win a game. All what he is saying about the players now is what some of us with our small knowledge have been saying here on nairaland.

Players are scared of receiving the ball indeed na now him dey see am? Clear out anybody that does not want to receive ball or likes to make sideway passes and bring in those you know can do the job just like what pep did and except he is saying the players are disappointing him, and its because he does not want to take any responsibility.

The rojo, blind, young that have renewed contract and fellaini that is holding out for an extension must be the players who are clearly ready to receive the ball anywhere anytime and move it forward quickly abi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Are you back from the dead?
Just checking on you and your usual litany of failed prayers.

Like I said earlier the offer for a free bottle of Hero lager still stands so far you will rethink your calling in life, as pastor hood no be am for you

Back from the dead? You must take this trolling very seriously.

You're even more delusional than I give you credit for. I last posted here Sunday evening. I have been in virtually non stop motion from Sunday evening till Thursday when I also quipped in.Some of us don't have the luxury of loafing around these pages on a daily basis. Please get that clear. If less than a week is your range of time for you to classify me as returning from the dead then you don't even deserve to be responded to.

Thank you

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol you can't make this shyte up.

The same Mourinho that is begging Fellaini to extend contract is now the one saying players are afraid to receive the ball?

Apart from Smalling is there any other United player more afraid to receive the ball than Fellaini?

And why would they even be comfortable receiving the ball when most of what they do in training all week long is defending and stopping the opponent?

Anyway we have seen this movie before, just before he leaves or gets booted out he turns on his own players.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you dont know what extra work means then ask people who know.

Things like hold up play, like linkup play and defending from top
I'm with you on this Lukaku issue.

You don't have to explain anything to anyone on this matter.

Lukaku doesn't have a penalty goal to his name this season, but failed pundits are saying Glenn Murray has a better goal per minute ratio that him, in spite of playing nearly a thousand minutes less and scoring only 11 goals all season yet he expects us to take him seriously. They are redefining what heat maps mean. All to avoid saying they were wrong.

I still hate your guts though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
eph12:

Fergie and his team took responsibility
lol....I don even taya 2 dey defend Mou and his players sef

The board should solve this issue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
afrodoc2:
Lol you can't make this shyte up.

The same Mourinho that is begging Fellaini to extend contract is now the one saying players are afraid to receive the ball?

Apart from Smalling is there any other United player more afraid to receive the ball than Fellaini?

And why would they even be comfortable receiving the ball when most of what they do in training all week long is defending and stopping the opponent?

Anyway we have seen this movie before, just before he leaves or gets booted out he turns on his own players.

I'm embarrassed for the guy.
His ego is obviously out of control. No matter how you try to spin this it still comes as being ridiculous at the very least.

You can't defend this anyhow you try to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
The earlier things fall apart for the useless one, the better for everyone at Manchester United FC, board, players and fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

Just checking on you and your usual litany of failed prayers.

[s]Like I said earlier the offer for a free bottle of Hero lager still stands so far you will rethink your calling in life, as pastor hood no be am for you

Back from the dead? You must take this trolling very seriously.

You're even more delusional than I give you credit for. I last posted here Sunday evening. I have been in virtually non stop motion from Sunday evening till Thursday when I also quipped in.Some of us don't have the luxury of loafing around these pages on a daily basis. Please get that clear. If less than a week is your range of time for you to classify me as returning from the dead then you don't even deserve to be responded to.

Thank you[/s]
You talk too much man. The bolded was better.

The rest is just thrashh.
Let's remain civil since you cannot afford to take a bant.
Stay good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
eph12:
The earlier things fall apart for the useless one, the better for everyone at Manchester United FC, board, players and fans
Sharap there

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
I am hoping Mourinho stays till next season and not go to PSG

He should stay and face Guardiola for another season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Sharap there
Bekiaful reverend

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Look at the Iheanacho we want to take to the world cup undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
See how some fans are jumping on that uninformed comment to spit lies, wasn't it Mou that compared us to Sevilla?
Isn't Mou the same person complaining that the players aren't good enough?
And isn't it the same Mou that giving the go ahead for renewals?
Mourinho has failed this season for the resources at his disposal and the fans have the right to complain...
All this blind loyalty makes no sense whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
na so shaw bad reach ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
FA cup semis:

Manchester united v Tottenham

Chelsea v Southampton

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
eph12:

Because they are benefiting from Lukaku's strength and ability to drag out defenders. Who has benefited from Lingards pass or through ball?

Lukaku has been covering everywhere on the pitch, even moving to the right wing to assist the team, but put Martial there if you will not see plenty epistle.

Tai!!!

Look for another lie. The only league match Lukaku didn’t play, Martial and Lingard scored.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
funlord:

FA cup semis:

Manchester united v Tottenham

Chelsea v Southampton

Now we get our vengeance against spurs in wembley smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
MRTA7:
I fancy my chances against spurs without Kane in the semis than Spurs with Kane in the final.
And u get ur wish.
No wahala. We go beat them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which of them does the extra work Lukaku does in attack

Who is more hardworking than Lingard? Lingard moves up and down the field like the way Oscar used to play in Chelsea.

Lukaku is a striker, his primary work is to score - 25 league goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eph12

See here, Rashford led the line and Lingard scored against Derby. Martial came from the bench to give an Assist. Fellaini scored the second goal. There was no Lukaku.

If we are to argue using your logic, Lukaku is the reason Lingard and Martial have not hit 20 goals each because these boys are more productive without Lukaku. How about that?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
oya spurs to beat manure

useless team nd coach grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
We get Tottenham for the Semi Final...That seems intense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
I got my wish for the draw. Sanchez to win another fa cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
elampiro:

Who is more hardworking than Lingard? Lingard moves up and down the field like the way Oscar used to play in Chelsea.

Lukaku is a striker, his primary work is to score - 25 league goals.
The hard work you see in Lingard is the activity I see in Lingard, average player be running around to deceive those he can deceive...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
The hard work you see in Lingard is the activity I see in Lingard, average player be running around to deceive those he can deceive...

And you count Lukaku's hardwork beneficial? A player that is suppose to be scoring is not scoring but doing hardwork, you praise him. The one that is suppose to do hardwork is doing scoring on top and you dislike him.

Lingard is mostly used to face physical and fast opponents so that he can help the right back or DM. He deserves praises.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
So we r playing spurs.hmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
To the Mourinho haters and conspiracy theorists, let me ask one question. Would Mourinho come out in front of the world and lie to the press about the tactics worked on in training and what the players put out there? If your answer is no then we know who deserves the blame?

This was Mourinho's comments
"When I spend two days on faster building up with the ball arriving earlier in between the lines in attacking areas and that depends on qualities and decisions by defenders in possession, but also depends on movement from attacking players.

"When I have spent two days working on this and I arrive here and have attacking players were hiding behind the defenders and not wanting the ball and defenders playing just square passes and taking 10,12 passes to go from one line to another line. I have to feel frustrated."

Can he come out to lie about what the team worked on and what the players whose brains Mourinho doesn't control did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.