Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756426 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
neezar:

In summary, what's the message of this post oga undecided
Very good question, some of us are at war with ourselves...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 2:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Tiger

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:01am On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

In summary, what's the message of this post oga undecided

There was no useful message in that post, that is what you call a pointless epistle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

There was no useful message in that post, that is what you call a pointless epistle.

grin

I was kinda confused with the Post. I was completely lost and had to visit the previous Pages, maybe there was an Argument on Zlatan..... LOL!

Well..... the Poster has Explanation to make as regard the Post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
Very good question, some of us are at war with ourselves...
I just taya....Is he angry with himself or what
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

Bwuhahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2018
MRTA7:

Nice of us to give away free 8 month salary. undecided
We don't know the terms of the contract
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
diggz:

No be only good radiance ......after you guys just finished celebrating the return of the god of scummyland not too long ago cheesy cheesy
I go slap you ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
nobody wants to address the elephant in the room Abi?

This new Zlatan contract was obviously arrangeee

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
150k a week sickbay fees.

even Tb Joshua doesn't charge that much

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
But they'll argue that Jose didn't spend as much as the guy on the other side of town...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
I go slap you ooo

They will never address the main issue like this scumcvnt above me.....already threatening to give me that phooolish leyqutes slap.....like I am the one organizing the magaring instead of moanrimhoe and ibile zlatan angry cheesy

Nihilstjnr:
But they'll argue that Jose didn't spend as much as the guy on the other side of town...

Nihilstjnr:
150k a week sickbay fees.

even Tb Joshua doesn't charge that much

Nihilstjnr:
nobody wants to address the elephant in the room Abi?

This new Zlatan contract was obviously arrangeee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
It's all a matter of perception, leaving while the ovation is loudest or when you can't give enough...
I always prefer you don't leave whilst you're hot (that's how Mace screwed up), keep going till you can't move no more, keep conquering until there's no new lands up for grabs...
Zlatan came, saw and indeed he wrote his name in gold...Old Trafford will never forget you Zlatan, at some point, I binned the world time and only knew Zlatan time, a beast right from his youthful days all through to Ajax, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan, Barcelona, PSG and finally, the grandest of stages, the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford, he treated us to magnificent football defying his size every time he took to the pitch...
Zlatan like Ronaldo De Lima changed the way strikers played, known for burying even half chances and highly involved in the build up play he was class apart.
Old Trafford will miss your big personality, your dedication and huge ego matched with your intimidating size... They'll never be another Zlatan, take a bow Ibracadabra. #magic #Beast

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:
If you trash talk Zlatan Ibrahimovic you are a fool! Nothing else. He could have gone to China having destroyed France but he came to England, the so-called most difficult league in the world, did his best with 26 or so goals in twice the number of games. A decent return for an aging pro in a difficult league. He tried to come back but it just didn't work out so he leaves like a pro. Years from now United fans will look back at players like him and realize it was surreal to have such player with all his achievements don our shirt and be part of our story rising back from the ashes. We will remember that players like Di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger some of Europe's best players played for us in our darkest days. It was a privilege to see these guys wear our shirt and step out at old Trafford.. Expired or not.
like the days of henrik larsson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

I just taya....Is he angry with himself or what
E get people wey dey carry imaginary beef for head dey waka but if you call them hawker now na problem...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
E get people wey dey carry imaginary beef for head dey waka but if you call them hawker now na problem...
You no well cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
He suppose don come since.
I go miss the crazy bastard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2018
patrickmuf:

Shuo! Person cannot play with you again? shocked

Hawk imaginary beef. Shey na Satis or Gala?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2018
I think he was referring to MRTA sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
It's all a matter of perception, leaving while the ovation is loudest or when you can't give enough...
I always prefer you don't leave whilst you're hot (that's how Mace screwed up), keep going till you can't move no more, keep conquering until there's no new lands up for grabs...
Zlatan came, saw and indeed he wrote his name in gold...Old Trafford will never forget you Zlatan, at some point, I binned the world time and only knew Zlatan time, a beast right from his youthful days all through to Ajax, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan, Barcelona, PSG and finally, the grandest of stages, the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford, he treated us to magnificent football defying his size every time he took to the pitch...
Zlatan like Ronaldo De Lima changed the way strikers played, known for burying even half chances and highly involved in the build up play he was class apart.
Old Trafford will miss your big personality, your dedication and huge ego matched with your intimidating size... They'll never be another Zlatan, take a bow Ibracadabra. #magic #Beast

lie that you did not complain about Zlatan spoiling ball with his lack of pace tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

Shuo! Person cannot play with you again? shocked

Hawk imaginary beef. Shey na Satis or Gala?
Most likely gala... Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

lie that you did not complain about Zlatan spoiling ball with his lack of pace tongue
We are not talking about Fabregas or Cahill here... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:
I think he was referring to MRTA sha

Thanks.. The only one with a working brain here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Good Radiance

None of you saw this and the we gave him free 8 months salary like the dude has done nothing for us abi? Protecting your kind i see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
For some, it's only members of Redcafe that have sense...Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:
If you trash talk Zlatan Ibrahimovic you are a fool!

#Trashtalk

joeace2020:
Now can we see why Ibrahimovic keeps taking 100 shots at goal that only 1 will enter and when it does he will spread out his hands like he just discovered the largest diamond pit in the world. Woodward has been a terrible director and has been allowing agents and players mug us out of desperation. How can you pay so much goal bonus for a striker who was bought to score goals? There's a reason Ferguson hated that Raiola guy.

If I say Joe, you say ce, another man say 20, omo na you sabi tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
So na jaykaymaybachz be the phool?

Joeace2020 be the gala seller for eko bridge traffic abi?

Afrodoc2 and Patrickmuf are the ones without functional brains right?

If I include that useless leyqute name inside this post na....na slap I must chop angry

Burr where babalawo elrony, eph12 da eph phuckino and ibadan wailer called lana1 go fit into now? The phool section,the gala seller or the non-functional brain section?

Anyways....I blame moanrimhoe for everything....ever since he became the coach of these horrible scumcvnts their wailings have increased drastically from the times of great managers like moyesi and lvg cheesy cheesy

Piano disunited fc......long may your sufferings, gnashing of teeth and wailings continue.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Hausa diggers are here, I am out...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
diggz:

You mean after adding ibra,lukaku,pogba,baily and matic right? And now piano da Sanchez grin
#

Piano da Sanchez and his koola lobito band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hausa diggers are here, I am out...

Out to where exactly? Ogbeni come back here ojare.....I still have an important question for you to answer....

Are you the one without a functional brain?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.