Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,931 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8765117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
diggz:

I can see Ur name all-over this mail joeace2020......

I implied that someone is an Einstein and a genius while another person is impying that the same guy is not a beta person yet you are saying i am the one sending mail?
Oga you no fit be Cobham express, na NIPOST you be. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

I implied that someone is an Einstein and a genius while another person is impying that the same guy is not a beta person yet you are saying i am the one sending mail?
Oga you no fit be Cobham express, na NIPOST you be. cheesy

Haba Dockita.....? Take it easy oga.....I am not the problem with your club bikonu cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:

i get your point.. it just seemed unnecessary to now ridicule him as if he didn't do anything for us at all. We might or might not have been good without him but it turned out we won 2 trophies with him on the side with some considerable number of goals from him. We hoped he'll provide competition with Lukaku when he returns from his injury.. We all praised him n called him non human when he seemed to have recovered. Lukaku has played every match for us, Ibrahimovic would have been great here and there as Lukaku looked tired at certain points this season and goals dried up but that didn't work out and we've now terminated his contract to allow him move on to other things. He wasn't greedy to stay, he believed he had unfinished business with us which i believe was the UCL. Thanks to him and wish him great things. This is not the time for negative rhetorics, we did it when he was playing with us but as he goes wish him well and move on. Its like going to a good man's funeral and reminding people of all the bad things he did. He wasn't perfect but that is not the time.
u just dey fight yourself....No one is ridiculing Ibrakadaba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

Trying to be smart again, it is only fair for the highest spenders to top the premier league table. I can see you are trying to take the argument to a whole new level, Nah, I ain't having that

Until highest wage bill translates to Highest spenders, this argument can't happen

Actually the wage bill is known to be a better indicator of squad strength as several things go into transfer fees like length of current contract, age of player etc.

Barcelona spent 0 on Messi Iniesta Xavi Busquets etc will that mean that Sevilla who spent on Muriel Nzonzi Banega would be better?

The truth of the squad strength will lie in the wages as players will demand market prices for their talent

Sanchez moved on a free, welbeck was bought for 10m who is the better player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

u just dey fight yourself....No one is ridiculing Ibrakadaba

Free 8 months salary and good riddance nor be ridicule? Is okay i am just hyperventilating over nothing. Sorry to everyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
diggz:

Haba Dockita.....? Take it easy oga.....I am not the problem with your club bikonu cheesy

Bigkesh, Neezar and other intellectuals carried out some tests and have sent me the results. They said Man Utd has malaria which would require some treatment but that United go dey alright soon but Chelsea has inoperable pancreatic cancer as well as depressed (SUNKEN) skull fracture.
They said you guys should te ese ile bo.

Oga better go meet TB Joshua for your club while we take our chloroquine jejely here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:

Free 8 months salary and good riddance nor be ridicule? Is okay i am just hyperventilating over nothing. Sorry to everyone.
baba just calm down cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
afrodoc2:

May God save us from NL Einsteins and online geniuses. Person go spend his own hard earned cash, buy MB, only to indirectly call himself a fool.

Spending your own money to aim subliminals at yourself. Skrrr.

Doc, cool temper cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually the wage bill is known to be a better indicator of squad strength as several things go into transfer fees like length of current contract, age of player etc.

Barcelona spent 0 on Messi Iniesta Xavi Busquets etc will that mean that Sevilla who spent on Muriel Nzonzi Banega would be better?

The truth of the squad strength will lie in the wages as players will demand market prices for their talent

Sanchez moved on a free, welbeck was bought for 10m who is the better player

You make perfect sense, I'm not even trying to dispute facts. My problem is when we say Man City are the highest spenders in the league, you try to bring up our wage bill like it counters the fact that Man City are the highest spenders in the league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:

i get your point.. it just seemed unnecessary to now ridicule him as if he didn't do anything for us at all. We might or might not have been good without him but it turned out we won 2 trophies with him on the side with some considerable number of goals from him. We hoped he'll provide competition with Lukaku when he returns from his injury.. We all praised him n called him non human when he seemed to have recovered. Lukaku has played every match for us, Ibrahimovic would have been great here and there as Lukaku looked tired at certain points this season and goals dried up but that didn't work out and we've now terminated his contract to allow him move on to other things. He wasn't greedy to stay, he believed he had unfinished business with us which i believe was the UCL. Thanks to him and wish him great things. This is not the time for negative rhetorics, we did it when he was playing with us but as he goes wish him well and move on. Its like going to a good man's funeral and reminding people of all the bad things he did. He wasn't perfect but that is not the time. Why blame him for collecting 8 months salary and not working? Did he show signs of someone not working to fitness? If we say that about Zlatan what about Jones who can't stay fit for 2 weeks to save his life. That guy has collected millions from the treatment table. Now let's look at the team and our work so far this season. What have we won this season without the Ibrahimovic in the team. 2nd on the log 16 points adrift out of EFL, out of UCL?Play is still turgid. Are we doing better without him to warrant the slagging off?

As earlier said, it's all sentiments. Well, at least he succeeded in playing in EPL for MU and scored a reasonable amount of goals.

Goodbye Zlatan wink...

By the way, who do you think might replace him in summer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
GloryIsaac:

As earlier said, it's all sentiments. Well, at least he succeeded in playing in EPL for MU and scored a reasonable amount of goals.

Goodbye Zlatan wink...

hopefully someone who doesn't open his arms wide like he just discovered a diamond mine, after scoring 1 goal from 100 shots. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

hopefully someone who doesn't open his arms wide like he just discovered a diamond mine, after scoring 1 goal from 100 shots. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Yes!, someone like Paulo Dybala!!!

Can you see him? cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

You make perfect sense, I'm not even trying to dispute facts. My problem is when we say Man City are the highest spenders in the league, you try to bring up our wage bill like it counters the fact that Man City are the highest spenders in the league

Yes it does because in a normal circumstance the team with the highest wage bill is expected to be have the best players and be the best in the league

So when you say Man City are the highest spender and expected to be topping the league, Its not totally correct as the wage bill is a better indicator of team strenght and the team with the biggest wage bill is expected to be topping the league.

You pay transfer fee like in one season you pay wage bill for the life of the contract Madrid has not signed anyone big in the past few years but still has one of the highest wage bills because they have good players like Ronaldo Modric Ramos Marcelo bought many yrs ago

So if performance is tied to transfer fee like you want to prove with Man City. Madrid shouldn't have any right to be top 20 in Europe this season, a Barca team of Messi Roberto, Puyol, Valdez Iniesta Xavi Busquets Pedro Pique(5M) total spent 5M should be one of the worst in Europe

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Goodbye Zlatan wink...

Dybala.. that No 10 shirt needs a proper name to wear it

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
joeace2020:

Dybala.. that No 10 shirt needs a proper name to wear it

[img]https://nbcprosoccertalk.files./2018/03/gettyimages-930437306-e1520816766538.jpg?w=610&h=343&crop=1[/img]

joeace2020:
Now can we see why Ibrahimovic keeps taking 100 shots at goal that only 1 will enter and when it does he will spread out his hands like he just discovered the largest diamond pit in the world.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes it does because in a normal circumstance the team with the highest wage bill is expected to be have the best players and be the best in the league

So when you say Man City are the highest spender and expected to be topping the league, Its not totally correct as the wage bill is a better indicator of team strenght and the team with the biggest wage bill is expected to be topping the league.

You pay transfer fee like in one season you pay wage bill for the life of the contract Madrid has not signed anyone big in the past few years but still has one of the highest wage bills because they have good players like Ronaldo Modric Ramos Marcelo bought many yrs ago

So if performance is tied to transfer fee like you want to prove with Man City. Madrid shouldn't have any right to be top 20 in Europe this season, a Barca team of Messi Roberto, Puyol, Valdez Iniesta Xavi Busquets Pedro Pique(5M) total spent 5M should be one of the worst in Europe

So which represents trying to win the league better? Spending high to buy players or high wage bill?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:
So which represents trying to win the league better? Spending high to buy players or high wage bill?

High Wage bill. E.g Messi costs 0 Muriel costs 20M in transfer fee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
BTW Will Martial take back the number 9 jersey taken away from him to Zlatan

neezar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

neezar
We're reserving it for the incoming Dybala cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

High Wage bill. E.g Messi costs 0 Muriel costs 20M in transfer fee

Lmao, so paying players what they at least deserve for their work represents buying or winning the league better than going after a player at a high cost. Dayokanu!!!! Na you Biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

neezar

You nor like takeshi69? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:
I hope you buy Dybala sha so competition for the place of Martial increase and he sef find his way out

dopeJemi:
Lmao, so paying players what they at least deserve for their work represents buying or winning the league better than going after a player at a high cost. Dayokanu!!!! Na you Biko
Paying players what they deserve is an indication of quality.
Darmian cost more than Alexis, yet no one will pay them the same wages because one is clearly better than the other.
Barcelona just increased Messis wages to 650k per week that is also buying the league. Its money coming from Barcelonas pocket to remain competitive

If someone pays Sanchez 500k a week for 5yrs and someone buys Sane 40M 100k a week for 5yrs. Sanchez will have cost 25M a year while Sane will cost 5M in wages and 8M annual amortized transfer fee

So per year Sanchez 25M Sane 13M who has spent more?

Nihilstjnr:
You nor like takeshi69? grin
Anything to piss off Martial the more and make him disgruntled and leave is very fine by me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

I hope you buy Dybala sha so competition for the place of Martial increase and he sef find his way out

Darmian cost more than Alexis, yet no one will pay them the same wages because one is clearly better than the other.
Barcelona just increased Messis wages to 650k per week that is also buying the league. Its money coming from Barcelonas pocket to remain competitive

If someone pays Sanchez 500k a week for 5yrs and someone buys Sane 40M 100k a week for 5yrs. Sanchez will have cost 25M a year while Sane will cost 5M in wages and 8M annual amortized transfer fee

Anything to piss off Martial the more and make him disgruntled and leave is very fine by me
Lol...Dybala behind Lukaku

Sanchez at the right

Martial at the left

Pogba and Matic in midfield.....Maybe Rashford can also give Lukaku a run for his money

But it's left for Mou 2 decide which formation is best for the team.....But Martial mustn't leave the team....That's my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes, you are correct. I see it differently now, Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

Yes, you are correct. I see it differently now, Chai!

raumdeuter gains another disciple.

good Lord

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
ramdeuter gains another disciple.
good Lord
Na my gospel wey dey better than skimpledawg and elrony
I go still establish church
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

raumdeuter gains another disciple.

good Lord

See you, you no see wetin I take end am? Sarcasm is written all over that post undecided I no get Dayo time now, I dey find 15 dolapo or kpounds, make we bet something na my guy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

See you, you no see wetin I take end am? Sarcasm is written all over that post undecided I no get Dayo time now, I dey find 15 dolapo or kpounds, make we bet something na my guy cheesy

Make we bet say Man utd no win league this season City win you pay me, Man utd win, I pay you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Make we bet say Man utd no win league this season City win you pay me, Man utd win, I pay you

Dem write mumu for my head na undecided besides the bet wey I dey talk about na the kind one wey Ibime and Nihilist do, one sided. And na today today bet I dey find
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

u said i shouldn't mention u again but i had no choice........for the 1st time i think u made sense and we are on the same page.....Dr. Neezar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

Lol...Dybala behind Lukaku

Sanchez at the right

Martial at the left

Pogba and Matic in midfield.....Maybe Rashford can also give Lukaku a run for his money

But it's left for Mou 2 decide which formation is best for the team.....But Martial mustn't leave the team....That's my opinion
seconded.....GGMU....we cool right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.