Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin

Man City want a Title bigger than the League Cup, FA Cup as well as the EPL Trophy. They want to win UCL Trophy, and that's the Reason Pep is hired, trusted and completely given freedom to spend as much as he can to get the Dream realized!

What has Pep achieved so far that distinguishes him from his predecessors - Mancini and Pellegrini precisely?! Winning the EPL this Season for Man City won't make him "special" in the History of the Club, cos he's not the first and certainly won't be the last to lift the EPL Trophy for the Club.

Pep is a good Tactician, and I'm a huge Fan of his philosophy, but he needs to prove his Stints at Barcelona ain't fluke. He failed to lift UCL Trophy at Bayern despite inheriting a UCL winning Squad. He's also failing to beat the UCL Record set by Pellegrini, his immediate predecessor, thus tagging him a FLOP ain't over-emphasized.

Mou, though I ain't a Fan of his Tactics and Philosophy, has proven himself with Porto as well as Inter Milan in the UCL, hence until Pep lifts the UCL Trophy with another Club, he and Mou ain't Mates.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
BushWickBill:

Hahahahaha

10 years of Ls: na curse?

Did he break a mirror or walk under a ladder? Abi did he see a black cat?

Lol

See how he avoided the first part of your summation about Fergie not topping the spending chart till 2001.

This is the same fellow who said United never had an inferior side to any premier league rival apart from 2013 title winning side.

Lol Nihilist is my guy, i can't use obeah on him like that. But his beef with Fergie must have surfaced from all those years of EPL domination and the Ls chopped at the end of the season, season after season (imagine supporting Leicester those days). The 2 people with such hatred for Fergie i am sure they can cannibalize his body are Dayo and Nihilist.
Every time they besmirch his reputation an unbelievable joy flows through me like a pure strain of Purple Kush. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ollah2: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Man City want a Title bigger than the League Cup, FA Cup as well as the EPL Trophy. They want to win UCL Trophy, and that's the Reason Pep is hired, trusted and completely given freedom to spend as much as he can to get the Dream realized!

What has Pep achieved so far that distinguishes him from his predecessors - Mancini and Pellegrini precisely?! Winning the EPL this Season for Man City won't make him "special" in the History of the Club, cos he's not the first and certainly won't be the last to lift the EPL Trophy for the Club.

Pep is a good Tactician, and I'm a huge Fan of his philosophy, but he needs to prove his Stints at Barcelona ain't fluke. He failed to lift UCL Trophy at Bayern despite inheriting a UCL winning Squad. He's also failing to beat the UCL Record set by Pellegrini, his immediate predecessor, thus tagging him a FLOP ain't over-emphasized.

Mou, though I ain't a Fan of his Tactics and Philosophy, has proven himself with Porto as well as Inter Milan in the UCL, hence until Pep lifts the UCL Trophy with another Club, he and Mou ain't Mates.

Why didnt Mou win the UCL ar Madrid and Chelsea despite spending more monies at those clubs than his tenures at Porto and Inter ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ibime:

No mind that clown. I just dey read his half-baked analogies.

Fergie would only break the bank for few first teamers. Fergie teams always contained the Solskjaers, Ronny Johnsens, David Mays, Roy Keanes, Park Ji Sung, Schmeichel, Vidic, Evra, Rafael, Fabio, Sheringham, Denis Irwin, Cantona etc who he bought for relative peanuts. Ocassionally he would the break the bank for Veron, Ruud, Rio, RVP etc. . . but he would only make one big signing per season usually.

Them want compare to Fraudiola than will sign 5 or 6 blockbusters per year, but gets disgraced when not afforded the opportunity to have 11 blockbusters like last season.

I thought we were the only ones who saw them.

But some other people say he has "strong logic". You bandy figures about without any facts and you want folks to believe you.

Meanwhile, Oga Ibime, No remix for yesterday?

Oasis007:
grin

Excellent post.

Pep is about to get bounced to a Liverpool squad on a fraction of his transfer purchase this season.
But our resident Pep stan wants force us to believe that Pep is bothering himself with the second leg of that tie where his is three down with a leaky defence as his alibi.

The same Pep who couldn't live up to the standard set by an old man Jupp Heynckes.

Pep is a Fraud.

No Messi, no champions league for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ollah2: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
eph12:

If he wins without buying the league, he's a genuis

How much of a genius is Claudio Ranieri ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Why didnt Mou win the UCL ar Madrid and Chelsea despite spending more monies at those clubs than his tenures at Porto and Inter ?

grin

....... at least he bit his Predecessors' Records at both Clubs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

What's the sense and logic behind this half-assed questions?

Someone won the league on a meager budget with Porto and you are questioning his stints elsewhere.

Pep has not proved he can win the Champions League with nobodies like Jose did, yet you are bringing Jose into this argument.

At least Pep sent himself on exile when Jose battered the points tally record in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ollah2: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
BushWickBill:

I thought we were the only ones who saw them.

But some other people say he has "strong logic". You bandy figures about without any facts and you want folks to believe you.

Meanwhile, Oga Ibime, No remix for yesterday?

Excellent post.

Pep is about to get bounced to a Liverpool squad on a fraction of his transfer purchase this season.
But our resident Pep stan wants force us to believe that Pep is bothering himself with the second leg of that tie where his is three down with a leaky defence as his alibi.

The same Pep who couldn't live up to the standard set by an old man Jupp Heynckes.

Pep is a Fraud.

No Messi, no champions league for him.

Did you call Ancelotti for been sacked despite inheriting a double winning bayern team?

Did you call Mou a fraud for getting bounced by Sevilla despite the huge margin in their spendings?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Did you call Ancelotti for been sacked despite inheriting a double winning bayern team?

Did you call Mou a fraud for getting bounced by Sevilla despite the huge margin in their spendings?

Oga, get your English in order when you type. You are supposedly a graduate. That first sentence is atrocious and I don't normally respond to invalid statements.

Secondly, this argument is not about Ancelotti or Jose. Pep has outspent everybody and he is rightfully the focus of our discussion. If you can't put up any kind of defense in his favor instead of pointing to others as justification for his goofs, do us all a favor and don't contribute.

Pep is halfway to being embarrassed by Klopp who hasn't spent nearly half as much as your god. Last season he lost to Monaco on the way to finishing trophiless. Deal with that instead of looking elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chaiiiii.....Our Lord is indeed a good God....the Ls fraudiola have been serving Oga Dayo ...no allow my guy see road with the tears wey dey constantly drop like rain drops from him eyes in less than a weekcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ibime:

Fergie would only break the bank for few first teamers. Fergie teams always contained the Solskjaers, Ronny Johnsens, David Mays, Roy Keanes, Park Ji Sung, Schmeichel, Vidic, Evra, Rafael, Fabio, Sheringham, Denis Irwin, Cantona etc who he bought for relative peanuts. Ocassionally he would the break the bank for Veron, Ruud, Rio, RVP etc. . . but he would only make one big signing per season usually.

Them want compare to Fraudiola than will sign 5 or 6 blockbusters per year, but gets disgraced when not afforded the opportunity to have 11 blockbusters like last season.

His analogies are at best quarter-baked and his logic is puerile. That is why he disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch.
Comparing Fergie that did not top the expenditure table for almost a decade to Pep that tops it every year and is loading 5, 6 blockbuster signings like you said almost every year.
Nigga thought he could just come here, blow plenty grammar and plenty nonsense like Obahiagbon and get away with it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mourinho outspent Sevilla he was embarrased out of the CL by a team who just lost yesterday 4-0 to Celta Vigo
Conte spent 260M this season alone, he is about to miss the top 4 after failing to make the CL quarters

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

His analogies are at best quarter-baked and his logic is puerile. That is why he disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch.
Comparing Fergie that did not top the expenditure league for almost a decade to Pep that tops it every year and is loading 5, 6 blockbuster signings like you said almost every year.
Nigga thought he could just come here, blow plenty grammar and plenty nonsense like Obahiagbon and get away with it.

His analogies and logic are solid.

Its foolish to compare the numeric value of the fees spent by a man 30yrs ago to what he spends now.

A loaf of bread in 1991 cost 50k, the same bread of the same size cost N100 now.
So can i give you 50kobo to go and but the bread in 2017 because 50kobo bought me that bread in 1992
So saying Fergie spent 5m and a total of 20M and expect Guardiola to do the same 20yrs later is not sound logically

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
Mourinho outspent Sevilla he was embarrased out of the CL by a team who just lost yesterday 4-0 to Celta Vigo
Conte spent 260M this season alone, he is about to miss the top 4 after failing to make the CL quarters

How will this change the fact that fraudiola is a useless coach?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Make una just end this baseless argument ffs

They just scored assanal.....Mustafi na pipe cheesy angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ibime:

Them want compare to Fraudiola than will sign 5 or 6 blockbusters per year, but gets disgraced when not afforded the opportunity like last season.

relative peanuts.

Cantona cost Ferguson 1.8m or so that year. That was the 10th most expensive transfer of the season. That's like saying Kyle Walker was signed for relative peanuts.

Roy Keane that is also listed as a relative peanuts was signed by Ferguson for a British Transfer record. Which means that no other player in the history of the UK had ever cost that much.

relative peanuts

Teddy Sherringham was the 8th most expensive transfer in the league when Ferguson signed him on a 20k per week contract for 3 years. He was 31.

I could go on and on.

I don't think you did your research before posting this, cos this is a massive gaffe.

The other obvious problem aside the 'relative peanuts' misstep is, you haven't considered how many other clubs in the league even had a starting eleven that could boast at least 4 of the names you casually mentioned there.

How many Solkjaer were knocking about in the league? Fück it, how many Ji sung parks?

PDP was the first PEP.. Easily.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How will this change the fact that fraudiola is a useless coach?

A useless coach is almost 30points ahead of your team, So what will you call your own coach who was begging for mercy from a useless coach

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
elrony:
Let it be known that someone spent £528m in two years just to be a one season wonder

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Don't worry with these 2 trashings he received in the space of 3 days. We will witness the first manager to spend 1b in a single club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

relative peanuts.

Cantona cost Ferguson 1.8m or so that year. That was the 10th most expensive transfer of the season. That's like saying Kyle Walker was signed for relative peanuts.

Roy Keane that is also listed as a relative peanuts was signed by Ferguson for a British Transfer record. Which means that no other player in the history of the UK had ever cost that much.

relative peanuts

Teddy Sherringham was the 8th most expensive transfer in the league when Ferguson signed him on a 20k per week contract for 3 years. He was 31.

I could go on and on.

I don't think you did your research before posting this, cos this is a massive gaffe.

The other obvious problem aside the 'relative peanuts' misstep is, you haven't considered how many other clubs in the league even had a starting eleven that could boast at least 4 of the names you casually mentioned there.

How many Solkjaer were knocking about in the league? Fück it, how many Ji sung parks?

PDP was the first PEP.. Easily.

The hatred of Guardiola is making otherwise smart people sound foolish.

Cantona was signed for 1.2M that was at the time the highest spent on a player by an English club was probably about 1.5M

How was that peanut in that age. Thats like saying a man earning N2,000 in 1965 was earning peanuts when the highest earner earned just N3,000

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

The below Were all record transfers of some sorts
Gary pallister
Juan Veron
Roy Keane
Jaap Stam
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke (not sure)
Rio Ferdinand

Breaking 6 record transfers in 27 years. While pep has broken how many at city in just 2 years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

His analogies and logic are solid.

Its foolish to compare the numeric value of the fees spent by a man 30yrs ago to what he spends now.

A loaf of bread in 1991 cost 50k, the same bread of the same size cost N100 now.
So can i give you 50kobo to go and but the bread in 2017 because 50kobo bought me that bread in 1992
So saying Fergie spent 5m and a total of 20M and expect Guardiola to do the same 20yrs later is not sound logically

Is there any place where i argued that one with him? The people who argued it with him asked him to convince them he wasn't pulling his conversion figures out of his bum like David Blaine he started changing shape like an ogbanje in a cheap Nollywood movie. That one no even concern me sef.
It was when he started leaping from net spend, to total spend, to pre-EPL spend like an Atilogwu dancer (all the while chopping big, fat Ls) that made me know he was just a brightly coloured blom blom (full of air and nothing else).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
CapitalCee:
Breaking 6 record transfers in 27 years. While pep has broken how many at city in just 2 years

Those were just examples not counting players like Rooney in the mix. You tell us how many records Pep has broken at City

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

A useless coach is almost 30points ahead of your team ,. So what will you call your own coach who was begging for mercy from a useless coach

In the same useless and local league that you don't recognise and claimed he wasn't employed to win? Of what use is the useless points?

You should be busy explaining to us why the fraud have decided to destroy the good work of pelligrini, not this rubbish you have been wailing about bros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
airmark:

They were distracted by Pogba's hairstyle.

Lol they were DISTRACTED by how pogba was GELLED and RELAXED his hair blue before coming to the match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Is there any place where i argued that one with him? The people who argued it with him asked him to convince them he wasn't pulling his conversion figures out of his bum like David Blaine he started changing shape like an ogbanje in a cheap Nollywood movie. That one no even concern me sef.
It was when he started leaping from net spend, to total spend, to pre-EPL spend like an Atilogwu dancer (all the while chopping big, fat Ls) that made me know he was just a brightly coloured blom blom (full of air and nothing else).

So which of his analogies or logic do you have a problem with?

Its only reasonable to compare the highest in one time to the highest in this time.

Manchester United under Ferguson was one of the biggest spender in the league and this can be shown by the numerous transfer records they broke

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Leave dayo.....e just be enter Convo wey him no understand like bebeto cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cruxifizio:
In the same useless and local league that you don't recognise and claimed he wasn't employed to win? Of what use is the useless points?

You should be busy explaining to us why the fraud have decided to destroy the good work of pelligrini, not this rubbish you have been wailing about bros.

In the same league you play. Thats where the useless coach has been sodomising your team, The last time you faced him, your coach surrendered before game started

The biggest trophies in a season are CL and League. In both this season a useless coach has done better than yours

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Since una no wan make we enjoy our win

I gats derail den
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
See as una don block nairaland server

person no fit comment again angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

In the same league you play. Thats where the useless coach has been sodomising your team, The last time you faced him, your coach surrendered before game started

The biggest trophies in a season are CL and League. In both this season a useless coach has done better than yours

Yeah....cuz they have both just resumed in England this season cheesy cheesy

Klopp and mourinho have both done a number on you bros....your pains is indeed real cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

A useless coach is almost 30points ahead of your team, So what will you call your own coach who was begging for mercy from a useless coach

After trashing him home and away last season

(1) (2) (3) ... (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Bluelines69, odizeey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.