Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796257 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
It was not just him [Pogba - that had a bad Game]. He had a yellow card so he was in a more difficult position than others. Playing with only two midfield players, you cannot play with one player in risk of not being able to make a foul.

“You can do it if your team is not losing the ball but our team was losing the ball so easily with the complication, everything was complicated, so we were losing lots of balls.

By losing lots of balls, with turnings and flicks and tricks, the midfield players and central defenders are at risk of one touch, one late challenge and they are out.

“So, Paul was out because of the yellow card, because of in terms the way he played he was not worse than some of the others who were on the pitch for 90 minutes.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
He should stop ranting and fùck out from my club

I blame woodward for this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hoping this man is not here to do another DeBruyne and Salah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oasis007:
grin
Mou has to go, except he changes his Style and Philosophy.
Oga Mou cant change his style, he should just go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Lawd..... the Niggä na confam Science Student!

LMAO.

No be today weedtaker dey behave like person wey take weed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
chrisley024:
Hoping this man is not here to do another DeBruyne and Salah
exactly

that's my fear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
weedtaker:
eph12 Lol how i take 4get dis one? cheesy no.1 fake fan, dis one is actually blind.
Who release you from psycha?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mourinho should be given the players he needs, if he doesn't win the epl

He can fvck off then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oasis007:
“If I play a player against Bournemouth and the player is phenomenal, he will play in the semi-final, so it is not rotating, because rotating looks like a player that plays against Bournemouth is to give a rest to somebody that is going to play against Spurs in the semi-final.

“So the word is not rotation, it is an opportunity for some people to play and to try to get a place in the team against Spurs and some of the guys that played against West Brom don't have a place in that team.

“What is the criteria for a manager to choose a team? I only know one criteria, the way they play. It is the only way I can select players, or do you want me to go for the price they cost, or their salary, or their beautiful face, or... [no], the only way is to go with performance.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
This man should be coaching national team at this point. He has no business with club football anymore. Scolari 2.0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pick one...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jose should leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
neezar:
Jose should leave

Come pursue am na cheesy grin grin

Jose till he gets sacked! !! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
elrony:

Come pursue am na cheesy grin grin

Jose till he gets sacked! !! tongue
So u like the shìt wey em dey serve us week in week out??

If he's going, he should carry pogba along
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
neezar:

So u like the shìt wey em dey serve us week in week out??

If he's going, he should carry pogba along

tongue tongue tongue

Against Citeh, Pogba was the best thing after fufu, now Pogba should feck off!

You ninjas should pick a struggle!

Patience is key!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
we need someone who's committed to the club ahbeg, his agent just offered him 2 psg and he's considering it

cc elrony
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lana1:
Pick one...
Edwin VDS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2018
I thought Mourinho said a good number of his players aren't good enough to lace the shoes of Sevilla players, now he wants them to renew their contracts, why?
It's funny how he thinks he can bully players now a days. These are guys that have more money now compared to the past....these are guys vested with more power to get a coach sacked whenever they want, and these are guys that come to 'play' only when they want with no remorse to their actions.

Looking at is style of play and leadership; paradigm has occurred in football. He needs to understand that there is a shift in modern day football; how football should be play and acceptable management style. If he is winning with style and the leadership is good, the players would not hesitate to renew their contracts. I hope he change from his archaic man-management style of leadership and playing style; be open to new ideas and make the players happy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2018
weedtaker:
b.s ... so DDG was made the highest paid GK in the league to be performing like ospina abi gomes
Compared to his contemporaries, he is called upon to make more saves often than not.
I knew you will come up with this defense, the fact De Gea has made as much save as he has is only a pointer to the fact that our defensive organization is very poor.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2018
IFearGod:
I thought Mourinho said a good number of his players aren't good enough to lace the shoes of Sevilla players, now he wants them to renew their contracts, why?
It's funny how he thinks he can bully players now a days. These are guys that have more money now compared to the past....these are guys vested with more power to get a coach sacked whenever they want, and these are guys that come to 'play' only when they want with no remorse to their actions.

Looking at is style of play and leadership; paradigm has occurred in football. He needs to understand that there is a shift in modern day football; how football should be play and acceptable management style. If he is winning with style and the leadership is good, the players would not hesitate to renew their contracts. I hope he change from his archaic man-management style of leadership and playing style; be open to new ideas and make the players happy.
In summary

Mourinho must leave angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:
we need someone who's committed to the club ahbeg, his agent just offered him 2 psg and he's considering it

cc elrony

No be una wan chase am comot?

You want him to leave and yet you want him committed. cheesy grin grin

Nwannem pick a movement!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Nwannem pick a movement!
we bought matic 2 unlock pogba, yet he's still playing shìt for us

him and mou should just leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Nwannem pick a movement!

Lrony what's good bro?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lrony what's good bro?

Egbon Nihi-LLLL-ist seeing tha blues inna sunken region is one of za good things this season.

I know say you must use searchlight look for me after last week L cheesy

Be like you don dey get small network for that Wi-LLLL-derness so! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

we bought matic 2 unlock pogba, yet he's still playing shìt for us

him and mou should just leave

Lol ...No worry! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Egbon Nihi-LLLL-ist seeing tha blues inna sunken region is one of za good things this season.

I know say you must use searchlight look for me after last week L cheesy

Be like you don dey get small network for that Wi-LLLL-derness so! grin grin grin
As a spiritual guy I know you understand this concept:
The deep calls on to the deep.

As one man in the WiLLderness to another, let us crack open a bottle of wine as we discuss your recent gradual descent into sunken place.

I will be your guide and show you what to expect.
You may have noticed your moniker has been renamed L-rony.

There may be more Ls on the way bro...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

As a spiritual guy I know you understand this concept:
The deep calls on to the deep.

As one man in the WiLLderness to another, let us crack open a bottle of wine as we discuss your recent gradual descent into sunken place.

I will be your guide and show you what to expect.
You may have noticed your moniker has been renamed L-rony.

There may be more Ls on the way bro...

I can only hear ya weeping shekpite voice from the wi-LLLL-derness!

My feet is on higher grounds brah far above the sunken nether regions! tongue

Do not lose hope, for in due time all will be well!
Your epiphany is close!!

How do you rate your chances as your miserable club sails close to the astral planes of the "Yorukpa League"

cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I can only hear ya weeping shekpite voice from the wi-LLLL-derness!

My feet is on higher grounds brah far above the sunken nether regions! tongue

Do not lose hope, for in due time all will be well!
Your epiphany is close!!

How do you rate your chances as your miserable club sails close to the astral planes of the "Yorukpa League"

cheesy grin cheesy
Brother L-rony

I am currently channelling my spiritual essence towards the glorious realm of a potential FA Cup victory.

I can see that the Portuguese agent of baal has allowed your soul to be tainted by the essence of filthy lucre. This explains why you are quickly slipping into the abyss and drinking deeply from the seas of nothingness.

This week could get so much harder. As you can see, brother martial of the Paris parish has already renounced his vows in the hope of pursuing a career in hip-hop.

2 more Losses this week could hasten the demise of your sad institution even further and lead you deeper into the mire of the sunken place where Morata, the ruler of that shadowy underworld awaits you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
[s] Compared to his contemporaries, he is called upon to make more saves often than not.
I knew you will come up with this defense, the fact De Gea has made as much save as he has is only a pointer to the fact that our defensive organization is very poor. [/s]
undecided pathetic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
New UEFA Rules:

New UEFA rules mean that finishing in fourth place in the Premier League will result in automatic qualification for the group stages of Europe's top club competition.
Under previous rules, any side which finished fourth in the league would have to qualify for the competition via a two-legged play-off.
However, under the restructure, which comes into effect next season, the top four will be guaranteed qualification.
New rules will also see two new kick-off times, with the traditional 7.45pm kick-offs being scrapped in favour of 5.55pm and 8pm slots.
Winning the Champions League and the Europa League will now also guarantee qualification to the last 32.
However, if two teams who finish outside England's top four win those two competitions, then the fourth-placed team would drop into the Europa League.
Under the new rulings 26 teams will automatically qualify for the groupstages.

For 2018/19 they will be...
UEFA Champions League holders (1).
UEFA Europa League holders (1).
Top four from associations ranked 1st to 4th: Spain, Germany, England, Italy (16).
Top two from associations ranked 5th and 6th: France, Russia (4).
Champions of associations ranked 7th to 10th: Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, Turkey (4).

Manchester Evening News
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Brother L-rony

I am currently channelling my spiritual essence towards the glorious realm of a potential FA Cup victory.

I can see that the Portuguese agent of baal has allowed your soul to be tainted by the essence of filthy lucre. This explains why you are quickly slipping into the abyss and drinking deeply from the seas of nothingness.

This week could get so much harder. As you can see, brother martial of the Paris parish has already renounced his vows in the hope of pursuing a career in hip-hop.

2 more Losses this week could hasten the demise of your sad institution even further and lead you deeper into the mire of the sunken place where Morata, the ruler of that shadowy underworld awaits you.

I woulda said "get ye behind me" but ye are dining in the court of the sunken place with the pretty spaniard overlord...

Week in week out, the gospel of the Italian Pulis leads ye further astray!!... ye might as well blame the Portuguese prophet of Baal like some of ya comrades! grin grin

Words from the beyond says you wail everynight about the prospects of dry cold Thursday nights against the likes of Skonto Riga and others beyond the icy plains of medieval Europe grin

Be it as it may at the end of this dispensation, I still stay Above only!!

By the way, when Tony releases his mixtape, I hope he hires the Belgian Ikedia as a video Vixen! tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
weedtaker:
undecided pathetic.
The weed go clear from your head one day... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dfrost: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:
It was not just him [Pogba - that had a bad Game]. He had a yellow card so he was in a more difficult position than others. Playing with only two midfield players, you cannot play with one player in risk of not being able to make a foul.

“You can do it if your team is not losing the ball but our team was losing the ball so easily with the complication, everything was complicated, so we were losing lots of balls.

By losing lots of balls, with turnings and flicks and tricks, the midfield players and central defenders are at risk of one touch, one late challenge and they are out.

“So, Paul was out because of the yellow card, because of in terms the way he played he was not worse than some of the others who were on the pitch for 90 minutes.”

- JOSE MOURINHO

What on earth is he ranting about? I'm switching my telli to Jim Jam anything he walks on the pitch with Man Utd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.