Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I woulda said "get ye behind me" but ye are dining in the court of the sunken place with the pretty spaniard overlord...

Week in week out, the gospel of the Italian Pulis leads ye further astray!!... ye might as well blame the Portuguese prophet of Baal like some of ya comrades! grin grin

Words from the beyond says you wail everynight about the prospects of dry cold Thursday nights against the likes of Skonto Riga and others beyond the icy plains of medieval Europe grin

Be it as it may at the end of this dispensation, I still stay Above only!!

By the way, when Tony releases his mixtape, I hope he hires the Belgian Ikedia as a video Vixen! tongue tongue

LOOL.

Nihilist don't bother leaving the wiLLLderness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:
This will be my 1st time voting
waste of time brother cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChristineC:
waste of time brother cool
lol

why
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

lol

why
If you have money, buy passage out of and very far from Nigeria. Don't queue under no sun for geriatric fools.
I pity people who die or risk their lives in the name of "service" to Nigeria, I'm almost sure they never make it to Heaven grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lukaku no the try sha, niqqa has just 15league goals in almost 3000mins of league f00tball, ordinary vardy the top the kolo for scorers chart.

to think some idiots here almost killed zlatan, a 34yrs old free agent from the french league for posting similar goal returns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChristineC:
If you have money, buy passage out of and very far from Nigeria. Don't queue under no sun for geriatric fools.
I pity people who die or risk their lives in the name of "service" to Nigeria, I'm almost sure they never make it to Heaven grin
lol...I want my vote to count
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

lol...I want my vote to count
I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChristineC:
I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come.
hmmm

u ain't voting??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

hmmm

u ain't voting??
I will vote online grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChristineC:
Like our votes will count angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChristineC:
lol...werey cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

Match day....... if you ain't gonna watch the Match, say Aye!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
undecided

I will be disappointed if Martial and Pogba leave United. I will rather sacrifice JM than losing any of the two Players. In fact I wouldn't mind losing Lukaku to keep both French Nationals at United.

Seems Jose is smoking a special Weed imported from Weedtaker's Factory in Warri. How on Earth you gonna lose the top talented Players in your Squad because of your Ego?!

How did we end up with Jose sef...... give this Team to Giggs led Class 92 and you gonna see us competing side by side with City locally and other top Clubs across Europe in the UCL.

These Players are caged for ffs. They are being regimented like Military Men by Field Marshall Jose Mourinho. Mou is turning Carrington to Barrack. Free these Niggä to play to their respective Strengths, give them Freedom like Pep and Klopp are doing at Man City and Liverpool respectively.

Upon all the weekly Drills, no result on the Pitch. Then what's the Essence of him only good at jabbing the Players in front of Cameras?! I couldn't sleep when the Rumor of signing the Fool was all over the Media, but now I'm having a Nightmare of watching United under the Eediot.

I'm done with JM as a United Manager 100% except he changes his Philosophy and Attitude towards the Fans, Players and the Media.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Naaaay!!!

Ya ninjas should stop biitchin about already!!!

Damn I almost felt like a gentile angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye

Who you epp? tongue

Cc weedtaker cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Naaaay!!!

Ya ninjas should stop biitchin about already!!!

Damn I almost felt like a gentile angry

grin

Common Bro..... ain't you tired of Mou?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:
undecided

I will be disappointed if Martial and Pogba leave United. I will rather sacrifice JM than losing any of the two Players. In fact I wouldn't mind losing Lukaku to keep both French Nationals at United.

Seems Jose is smoking a special Weed imported from Weedtaker's Factory in Warri. How on Earth you gonna lose the top talented Players in your Squad because of your Ego?!

How did we end up with Jose sef...... give this Team to Giggs led Class 92 and you gonna see us competing side by side with City locally and other top Clubs across Europe in the UCL.

These Players are caged for ffs. They are being regimented like Military Men by Field Marshall Jose Mourinho. Mou is turning Carrington to Barrack. Free these Niggä to play to their respective Strengths, give them Freedom like Pep and Klopp are doing at Man City and Liverpool respectively.

Upon all the weekly Drills, no result on the Pitch. Then what's the Essence of him only good at jabbing the Players in front of Cameras?! I couldn't sleep when the Rumor of signing the Fool was all over the Media, but now I'm having a Nightmare of watching United under the Eediot.

I'm done with JM as a United Manager 100% except he changes his Philosophy and Attitude towards the Fans, Players and the Media.

Just negodu this Herod! !!!

Jambody for life! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Just negodu this Herod! !!!

grin

As expected. You don't want us losing Lukaku but you don't care if we lose Martial and Pogba?!

Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Common Bro..... ain't you tired of Mou?!

I'm tired of Mou, buh I can't be tired of Manchester United.

Mou can always feck off anytime, I care less!

I'm holding the board responsible, *in Future's voice* " they gat the keys keys keys"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

As expected. You don't want us losing Lukaku but you don't care if we lose Martial and Pogba?!

Lol!

I have told you people to choose a struggle, majority of folks here castigate Pogba almost every week; now y'all still don't want him to leave grin

The manager might be an ass , but that can't stop these guys from upping their games whenever they feature.
I don't want anybody to leave except, Smalling, Jones, Blind, Darmian, Fellaini, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young, Valencia, Mata. cool

Anybody else who feels his career is being stifled, I won't blame them if they leave too...

Las las, Mou and his technical team can leave as well, players and managers never finish for market!

My Holy communion!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I'm tired of Mou, buh I can't be tired of Manchester United.

Mou can always feck off anytime, I care less!

I'm holding the board responsible, *in Future's voice* " they gat the keys keys keys"

grin

That's the koko Bruh. Mou must go, coz he wasn't the first to be hired after Sir Alex Retirement, hence he ain't gonna be last to be fired - until we get the right Manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I have told you people to choose a struggle, majority of folks here castigate Pogba almost every week; now y'all still don't want him to leave grin

The manager might be an ass , but that can't stop these guys from upping their games whenever they feature.
I don't want anybody to leave except, Smalling, Jones, Blind, Darmian, Fellaini, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young, Valencia, Mata. cool

Anybody else who feels his career is being stifled, I won't blame them if they leave too...

Las las, Mou and his technical team can leave as well, players and managers never finish for market!

My Holy communion!

grin

You are blessed Bruh..... those Weeds must be uprooted and rolled for Weedtaker to puff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

That's the koko Bruh. Mou must go, coz he wasn't the first to be hired after Sir Alex Retirement, hence he ain't gonna be last to be fired - until we get the right Manager.

I can't be chanting Mou out when the board just dash am new contract!

They should kukuma give him whatever he wants, if he ends up woeful. ... You know the rest!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Who you epp? tongue

Cc weedtaker cool
mourinho out angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

You are blessed Bruh..... those Weeds must be uprooted and rolled for Weedtaker to puff.

We deserve better crop of players than those pretenders packed up in our squad.. you can hardly call on anybody from the bench to do a decent job.

We are not going anywhere if we continue these bunch!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

mourinho out angry

Come carry am na cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Come carry am na cheesy grin grin
if martial leaves, we riot
let's tell ourselves the truth most of our players don't like mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I can't be chanting Mou out when the board just dash am new contract!

They should kukuma give him whatever he wants, if he ends up woeful. ... You know the rest!!!

grin

Well..... let's see how next Season gonna pan out, coz it's apparent we are stuck the Stubborn One till next Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

if martial leaves, we riot

let's tell ourselves the truth most of our players don't like mou

I don't like Mou either, buh nothing I can do than support the team.
No time to wail!!

Martial ain't leaving!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Well..... let's see how next Season gonna pan out, coz it's apparent we are stuck the Stubborn One till next Season.

Already made peace with that tey tey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

I don't like Mou either, buh nothing I can do than support the team. No time to wail!!
Martial ain't leaving!
lol...u don turn martial agent na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, femianski, Demolz, Leyqute(m), joezy23(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.