Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736497 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Like you existed before the class of 1980s.....?

I am beginning to agree that being delusional with a splash of some ridiculous scummy entitlement must be embedded in the genes of the new scumcvntss!! cheesy

I smell pvssy...... grin pvssy grin pvssssss.....pvssssssyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

Make them hold this man well..... before it's too late! ! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I am beginning to agree that being delusional with a splash of some ridiculous scummy entitlement must be embedded in the genes of the new scumcvntss!! cheesy

Bro, before the 1980s we were already the most famous and best followed club in the land. Before the 80s we had won the European Cup (first English team to do so), we already had 2 Ballon D'or winners, and our manager had been knighted by BOTH the Queen and the Pope.

We already existed and even thrived before then, we know the olosho clubs that can't say that (hint: full of area boys and their fans love shekpe)

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Cruxifizio:

you may want to consider a little research.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:53am On Apr 21, 2018
ChristineC:

I know why the 1980s stings Shekpe fans so much, their club was bought in 1982 for 1 pound........not 1 million pounds o, ONE POUND a.k.a EPINI. cheesy

But this is not surprising anyway, shekpites always gonna shekp.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Match day guys...I'd go with a 3-man midfield today just to make sure Erikson is kept in check (Herrera's job)
Upfront, Martial as LAM and Sanchez as RAM and Lukaku upfront.
I particularly chose to play them as AM's just to free up space for our fullbacks. It's almost the same way they lined up against Chelsea at Old Trafford...
A win is all we need...Good luck to the lads. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Match day guys...I'd go with a 3-man midfield today just to make sure Erikson is kept in check (Herrera's job)
Upfront, Martial as LAM and Sanchez as RAM and Lukaku upfront.
I particularly chose to play them as AM's just to free up space for our fullbacks. It's almost the same way they lined up against Chelsea at Old Trafford...
A win is all we need...Good luck to the lads. GGMU

Email from codedguy1 says "Jose has other plans" cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
elrony:

I have lost interest in José plans. I don delete him email add from my contacts grin

He never listens to advice grin na why I just no wan talk again since. If he likes let him lose to tottenham or even contrive to drop out of top 4.

As per the players, I just tire for those ones, the day José manage to choose a good team thats the day some players will decide to be doing shaku shaku on the field.

The last 2 games were a joke, we went away to beat city who are no 1 and then came home to lose to bottom team.

We start afresh next season grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg when is our match against spurs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin I hope he gets his selection right...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2018
engrelvis:
Abeg when is our match against spurs?
17:15 hours aka 5:15pm we’ll be here 30mins after kickoff.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2018
codedguy1:

I have lost interest in José plans. I don delete him email add from my contacts grin

He never listens to advice grin na why I just no wan talk again since. If he likes let him lose to tottenham or even contrive to drop out of top 4.

As per the players, I just tire for those ones, the day José manage to choose a good team thats the day some players will decide to be doing shaku shaku on the field.

The last 2 games were a joke, we went away to beat city who are no 1 and then came home to lose to bottom team.

We start afresh next season grin

Your oga na stubborn man!!!

All these deadwoods wey dey collect renewals upandan, na him we wan use challenge next season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin I hope he gets his selection right...

Wait fess, can't these players perform on their own instincts to save their lives?

Abi Jose dey use DualshockTM dey control dem for pitch niyen? angry angry

We need win today o!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

17:15 hours aka 5:15pm we’ll be here 30mins after kickoff.

Na here we dey!!!

Woe be tied you today ehn! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2018
ChristineC:

With which data? His wife's own abi his neighbors?.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
elrony:

Na here we dey!!!

Woe be tied you today ehn! cheesy grin
you’ll be “L” running by that time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

Bro, before the 1980s we were already the most famous and best followed club in the land. Before the 80s we had won the European Cup (first English team to do so), we already had 2 Ballon D'or winners, and our manager had been knighted by BOTH the Queen and the Pope.

We already existed and even thrived before then, we know the olosho clubs that can't say that (hint: full of area boys and their fans love shekpe)

Nicely done. Some idiots dont deserve schooling but well done.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
MRTA7:

Nicely done. Some idiots dont deserve schooling but well done.

Had to try and set the record straight. Oh by the way, it was 3 Ballon D'or winners. I forgot The Original King of Old Trafford who was the first of them to do it.
Ken Bates bought Chelsea for ONE POUND, the club was cheaper than a down-on-her-luck, over-the-hill, street corner hooker in Soho.

When it comes to history, achievements, existence, relevance or whatever you want to call it Shekpites should really keep quiet, but like i always say shekpites are always gonna shekp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

Had to try and set the record straight. Oh by the way, it was 3 Ballon D'or winners. I forgot The Original King of Old Trafford who was the first of them to do it.
Ken Bates bought Chelsea for ONE POUND, the club was cheaper than a down-on-her-luck, over-the-hill, street corner hooker in Soho.

When it comes to history, achievements, existence, relevance or whatever you want to call it Shekpites should really keep quiet, but like i always say shekpites are always gonna shekp.

Soho don change o. That's where PlayStation office is sef
And so has Chelsea.

opelope gentrification

Fun fact, I was once propositioned by a street olosho on a cold snowy winter night in 2010 right at the back of old Rashford.. she didnt even care thar my girlfriend at the time was the one driving the car. scummies gonna scum... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Fun fact, I was once propositioned by a street olosho on a cold snowy winter night in 2010 right at the back of old Rashford.. she didnt even care thar my girlfriend at the time was the one driving the car. scummies gonna scum... grin
Pictures or ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
United, Man United,
We are the famous Man United,
And we are going to Wembley.
Wembley, Wembley,
We are the famous Man United,
And we are going to Wembley.

Glory, Glory Man United
Glory, Glory Man United
Glory, Glory Man United
And the REDS go marching on.

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChristineC:

Pictures or ...

Are you asking me if I have your passport photo? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Line up.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Are you asking me if I have your passport photo? grin
Your girlfriend will feel very threatened if she was driving by and saw me standing on the road grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
larride:
Line up.
Lingard must have performed excellently vs Bournemouth to be starting today...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Soho don change o. That's where PlayStation office is sef
And so has Chelsea.

opelope gentrification

I was talking of 1982 Soho fam, the same year Chelsea cost less than a BJ.

Fun fact Shesi has a disproportionately high number (the highest in fact) of the unemployed wakabouts, marabouts, street hookers, street hawkers, street urchins, bus conductors, mechanics, fokanizers and fucktards in Nigeria.
But that ain't shocking really, cos as we all know shekpites gonna shekp. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
lemme start getting my memes ready..... spurs shouldn't misbehave today oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
I dnt know y mourino is always benching rashford.rashford shud v been there n nt lingard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

shocked

That was cold bro!!!

Very Cold!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChristineC:
Your girlfriend will feel very threatened if she was driving by and saw me standing on the road grin

I don't mind that at all. grin
I know say you be stunner since way back when.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

chai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

Doc, why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.