Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
So Mourinho is crying about Chelsea parking bus saying they didn't deserve to win.

This is what he said after we beat Arsenal in December....

"The plan was when they [Arsenal] had the ball, we all had to defend, starting with the attacking players, and when we have the ball, we had to try to counter-attack fast and try to score goals, which we did. We had the ball against the post, we had this last situation with [Romelu] Lukaku facing Petr Cech and, of course, they [Arsenal] can say they had chances but we fought and we had a great goalkeeper too and I think we deserve [the win]."

It is ok when he does it. But when someone else does it to him he starts crying. Remember he also cried back then at Chelsea when West Ham parked bus against him...

Lol, Mou na mumu, if anyone is going to complain about another team parking the bus, it’s definitely not Mou. Everything is fair in the game as long as it’s within the rules of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
So Mourinho is crying about Chelsea parking bus saying they didn't deserve to win.

This is what he said after we beat Arsenal in December....

"The plan was when they [Arsenal] had the ball, we all had to defend, starting with the attacking players, and when we have the ball, we had to try to counter-attack fast and try to score goals, which we did. We had the ball against the post, we had this last situation with [Romelu] Lukaku facing Petr Cech and, of course, they [Arsenal] can say they had chances but we fought and we had a great goalkeeper too and I think we deserve [the win]."

It is ok when he does it. But when someone else does it to him he starts crying. Remember he also cried back then at Chelsea when West Ham parked bus against him...

Difference is we was a man down...
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 11:28am On May 20, 2018
Mourinho always win the league In the second season.

Mourinho, second season - trophyless.. ; D

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 11:29am On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Ehmm...

It has ended bro
the dust is still blowing..

Oya tell us what happened grin

Funlord.. Please joing the discussion cheesy

Why did mourinho go trophyless in his second season?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
the dust is still blowing..

Oya tell us what happened grin

Funlord.. Please joing the discussion cheesy

Why mourinho go trophyless in his second season?

We didn't win the UCL this season, so nothing to talk about.
We March on to UCL glory next season.

What's the prospect of Chelsea in next season UCL?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Imagine praizing Ikebe S. for scoring against W. Brom.

Your legend praised Ikebe for scoring against your useless team.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
Good CB my azz. Bailly was the one who made Jones look good earlier on in the season. And since he came back its been from one calamity to the other. First own goal against Spurs to penalty in a cup final. Even the Smalling we are all so quick to bash was better and more composed than Jones
Why I don't always like following the crowd to criticize or praise players because you may have to swallow a big L the next day.

Almost everyone here were ready to hang Smalling and showered praises on Jones just two days ago. Now the word on the streets is that Jones is not as good as we thought or Smalling is actually better.

As for me these things happen. Ramos for all his accolades has had so many brainfarts in his career. It is the work of the team to cover each others mistakes. That was an error any defender could make. But the attack inability to capitalize on the errors of the opponent is even what's more worrying. For all shekpe defensive game plan, there were still enough chances to equalize and the win the game in 90 minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Bless you bro

Bless him or fvvk him?.

Lana1:
Hope Chelsea will be this useless in the FA Cup final!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50am On May 20, 2018
Scummies: Mou wins the league in his second season.

Second season,
Mou trophyless.

Scummies jati jati.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Difference is we was a man down...
cheesy
We were only a man down for 16 mins. What about the 74 mins we had 11 players on the pitch??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:01pm On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
Honestly. I've been reading some nonsense about how he was immense blah blah blah. All he did was dance around our players. No meaningful contribution. He has Jones to thank for any kind of relevancy from yesterday's match.

Courtois, Kante, Azpilicueta and Alonso were all better than Hazard

Even Bakayoko played better than Hazard yesterday, The dancing part na really true, it can't be exaggerated. Tufiakwa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2018
dopeJemi:
British footballers are the Worst and dumbest footballers on earth. Fact
you just know grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
why is mou always benching bailly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 12:08pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

We didn't win the UCL this season, so nothing to talk about.
We March on to UCL glory next season.

What's the prospect of Chelsea in next season UCL?
this seasons ucl, what did you do with it?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2018
obainojazz:
Hazard quickness and the way he moves the ball is second to Messi, hazard playing for Man Utd against Chelsea would have dropped and drag lots of defenders... Would have been an easy win for us.

You need to give some of your mates here jazz to get sense to analyse football well. We parked the bus, and no player in your team could drag players from positions with dribbling skills, to destroy our shape at the rear, create openings for others and even draw fouls. This was what i expected Sanchez to do. Scholes saw it well.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
sod09:
you just know grin grin

No be today, Many people here don already know my hatred for British players, I just dey reiterate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
diggz:

Uselessness Fc... even the ucl next season na to go make register for there nothing else....we came 2nd fc...piano urinated fc...we won the transfer fc.... awon omo scummytewon fc....

Blaady scumcvnts!
wailing FC
Gnashing of teeth FC
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Nothing. What will you do with Next Season's UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

Bless him or fvvk him?.

You no dey understand English? ...He said "hope"

Lawdfowlcowism? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

No be today, Many people here don already know my hatred for British players, I just dey reiterate
only kane is okay
Rashford is falling my hand sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
We were only a man down for 16 mins. What about the 74 mins we had 11 players on the pitch??

We were leading Assanal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

I thought I wrote in clear English!

Ogbeni, refer to my previous post and stop beating about the bush! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2018
Lana1:
Good CB my azz. Bailly was the one who made Jones look good earlier on in the season. And since he came back its been from one calamity to the other. First own goal against Spurs to penalty in a cup final. Even the Smalling we are all so quick to bash was better and more composed than Jones

Bro, A fit Jones is way better than Smalling. Jones's problem is match fitness. When was the last he had a streak of games this season without one issue or the other.

I am shocked you are using 2 blunders to judge him. Shall I list Smalling's unending list of blunders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2018
sod09:
only kane is okay
Rashford is falling my hand sef

Wilshere is okay too... just injury wahala
Vardy too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2018
slimghost:

Bro, A fit Jones is way better than Smalling. Jones's problem is match fitness. When was the last he had a streak of games this season without one issue or the other.

I am shocked you are using 2 blunders to judge him. Shall I lost Smalling's unending list of blunders?

Must Smalling be crucified everytime even when he's not the victim?

For all his deficiency, I'll bet he won't go sliding like a buffoon yesterday.

Jones is a certified otu when he wants to dish stinkers grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

Must Smalling be crucified everytime even when he's not the victim?

For all his deficiency, I'll bet he won't go sliding like a buffoon yesterday.

Jones is a certified otu when he wants to dish stinkers grin grin

You guys were the ones that brought Smalling Into the discussion. Check again.

The point is that a blunder doesn't define a player. You guys should stay off Jones's back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2018
elrony:

You no dey understand English? ...He said "hope"

Lawdfowlcowism? shocked

When you have mumu players like Jones, Lingard, Rashford, Smalling, Ayinde marshall, what stupid hope was he supposed to have? Oga your own matter na later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2018
Jones is a good defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
neezar:
why is mou always benching bailly
He wants Smalling to go to Russia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

When you have mumu players like Jones, Lingard, Rashford, Smalling, Ayinde marshall, what stupid hope was he supposed to have? Oga your own matter na later in the day.

Lordfalcao dey call you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

Nothing. What will you do with Next Season's UCL?
I don't understand shocked Will the FA cup win qualify them for UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
eph12:

He wants Smalling to go to Russia
walahi that thing pain me yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.