Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8766090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2018
joeace2020:

While Lingard comes from the fvcking bench and still buries them. Ikebe super can only dream of cleaning Lingard's shoes

cheesy Scummy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:57pm On May 20, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Italian Michael Jackson vs Masterclass!

games played: 6

wins: iMJ 4 Mclass 2

goals: iMJ 8 Mclass 4

Top trophies won: iMJ 2( EPL, FA cup) Mclass 1( league cup)

Inference: with all the indices provides we can confidently state that JM is half the man Conte is!

drops mic!

SCUMMIES LLLLL

LMAO, With no single appearance in a Champions League final not to talk of even winning it grin Italian Michael Jackson is not even up to half the man Klopp is. LMAO, na now I dey see why Raumdeuter dey call am Local champion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:58pm On May 20, 2018
I have resigned from the club wailers association cos it seems Ed Wayward wanna keep mou till next season, he can run the club as he likes....I no send

Lemme just kuku focus on my beloved lawn tennis cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:02pm On May 20, 2018
Idiotic mou don delete em instagram account cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 3:03pm On May 20, 2018
neezar:
Idiotic mou don delete em instagram account cheesy cheesy
I no even remember you. Where you loss go?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:07pm On May 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

I no even remember you. Where you loss go?
Na Incourse hold me oo

Plus ego cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
Oasis007:

Mou is damn confident he's still gonna be in charge next Season. The Twit has the full backing of Ed Woodward, and perhaps some top Board Members.

Scholes and Co can keep wailing, it won't change the Fact that, Ed Woodward led Board is seeing him as the coming of Messiah.

By the way, I have little or no Confidence in Enrique. Honestly I ain't sold he's in the Class of Pep, Klopp and Co. He was lucky to manage and won Trophies with Barcelona, that's all I can say.

Pep left Barca for Bayern and still proved himself. Did Enrique achieve anything with Roma?!
Mou is in Man U to get top players for the club before he is sacked. It’s unfortunate you guys don’t know this.

That your analysis about pep and Enrique is faulty. Bundles Liga is one horse league, that even siasia can win with Bayern Munich..Roma is competing with the likes of Juve, ac Milan and inter Milan.

Both have still not proven themselves although pep is better, I like his football philosophy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

We don't need to go far before we smell your stupidity. Diggz would continue to flog you without me or another person joining forces. Now you scummies are askig for Lingard to be thrown away, something sensible diggz told you few months ago. You are the foolish one here. You chop the L in fooLishness. Aturu.

When you expose their shekpness denseness , they start cussing.

Airmark, of the three of una, na u dense pass. Skimple is only a fake profesier and diggz na real shekpetewon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2018
Oasis007:
Smalling had a good Game Yesterday. He made good Tackles and performed better than Jones defensively, but that does not mean he's better than Jones. He's still an average Defender that I pray he has played his last Season at United.

We can be clamoring for all Kinds of Players, the Board can go ahead to buy world class Players, and the Team would still be performing poorly because of the Manager in charge.

Personally, I feel the Problem we have is Mou. Tactically he's losing it. Sometimes I do wonder if our Players are professionals or bunch of Agbowo 5-Aside Rookies.

No swift movement of the Ball, no quick transition from Defence to Attack, no tactical positioning and awareness and so on. The Players are simply getting tortured, laboured to grind out Results.

The same Depay we regarded as a Waste of talent is proving himself at Ligue 1, he even banged Hatrick yesterday. Januzaj also is balling for Real Sociedad and Andreas Perreira is becoming a topnotch Player gradually at Valencia.

The Problem ain't the Players but the System. Mou's System prefers Iron-Benders, Bricklayers Coal Miners balling for the Team instead of profesional Players. The Twerp was lamenting he couldn't play Fellaini cos he would have made a Difference with his Physicality.

United dominated the Match yesterday, but what sort of Dominance is that?! Harmless, slow, and sideway Passes? Our Players don't take Risk with passes. Did they even understand each other on the Pitch, no chemistry, cohesion?!

Damn..... we can keep arguing from now till next Season, we can get our desired Players in the TW, but as far as Mou doesn't change his style of management, style of play and Philosophy - the Book of Lamentations would keep getting more Volumes on this Thread.

This has been my stand from day one!!!!. The special scam is our problem!!!. The sole reason most or players are looking like amateur players.... from Pogba, Sanchez, Rashford,Martial to Shaw. The players ain't enjoying their football at ball, everything looks tortuous and painful for them. We need to show Mourinho the way out!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Airmark, of the three of una, na u dense pass. Skimple is only a fake profesier and diggz na real shekpetewon

I'm so dense to have called lingard a useless player long time ago. So dense to call depay a flop, before he played his first match for your useless team. So dense to say Sanchez would have nothing tangible to add to your team. However you are so wise to put Lingard as a great united player.

L stands for Leyqute.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2018
Should we bring Memphis back we need club depth in case of injury and januzaj undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:
Mou is in Man U to get top players for the club before he is sacked. It’s unfortunate you guys don’t know this.

That your analysis about pep and Enrique is faulty. Bundles Liga is one horse league, that even siasia can win with Bayern Munich..Roma is competing with the likes of Juve, ac Milan and inter Milan.

Both have still not proven themselves although pep is better, I like his football philosophy.

grin

It's hard to see sense in your nonsense though, but it seems I've grabbed at least an iota of sense in your nonsense this Afternoon.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
Sniper4real:
Should we bring Memphis back we need club depth in case of injury and januzaj undecided

grin

Ed Woodward of Nairaland..... LOL. Over to you Nairaland Board Members.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

Peace how? We are even waiting for elrony.

Useless club, they bought Sanchez and Lukaku, nothing to show for it.

Sanchez Lukaku Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:12pm On May 20, 2018
Leyqute:

I dey come for you make I finish my catfish pepper soup first..... You go hear word today! Omo scummyteru!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2018
Lol. Baba deactivate after the flogging grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2018
Sniper4real:
I thought januzaj was sold permanently,

My concerns is peireira
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOoooooOoooOOOOOL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:

Pep just won your league breaking all records yet he hasnt proven himself

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

U will not understand. Time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2018
spartacus11:

Sanchez Lukaku Lol

At a point in the match, Sanchez left the ball behind and wanted to attack our defenders without the ball. cheesy
raumdeuter:

He did it in his 2nd attempt. Mou and Conte did it, in their first attempts in epl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2018
Mourinho second season is always the best

What happened to this beautiful chorus?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
jose will get that third season.
and that one na league title or sayonara
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2018
iheanyi40:
I thought januzaj was sold permanently,

My concerns is peireira

The guy get buy back clause o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On May 20, 2018
hensben:
U will not understand. Time will tell.
You mean time will tell who won the league this season breaking all records?

I dont need time to tell me that Guardiola did

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
slimghost:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11379484/sunday-supplement-jose-mourinho-should-follow-pep-guardiolas-man-management-approach

Yall should read this. Same gospel according to Slimghost.
You will be told that Mou has a system that worked for him years ago and how he is a serial winner and how he guarantees at least one trophy every year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
airmark:

At a point in the match, Sanchez left the ball behind and wanted to attack our defenders without the ball. cheesy

He did it in his 2nd attempt. Mou and Conte did it, in their first attempts in epl.

Pep didnt just win the league, he destroyed it breaking all records available.

In the history of the EPL, this was the easiest league win ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Akinbahm(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
Most expensive - Pogba.
Highest salary- Sanchez
Richest club- Man U
2017/18 Trophies - 0
Player with highest sweat per match - Lukaku = 25 litres per game.
Diver of the season - Ashley Young
Tallest players Matic and Fallieni.
Shortest player - Mata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
eph12:

You will be told that Mou has a system that worked for him years ago and how he is a serial winner and how he guarantees at least one trophy every year.

Of course i know them but I pay them no mind. Every sane human being knows Mourinho has not improved this team much and will still degrade the team further with his pragmatic/negative style of football and horrible man management style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
25 liter of sweat pay game, Chisos is lawd. Kee miii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2018
Oasis007:
Smalling had a good Game Yesterday. He made good Tackles and performed better than Jones defensively, but that does not mean he's better than Jones. He's still an average Defender that I pray he has played his last Season at United.

We can be clamoring for all Kinds of Players, the Board can go ahead to buy world class Players, and the Team would still be performing poorly because of the Manager in charge.

Personally, I feel the Problem we have is Mou. Tactically he's losing it. Sometimes I do wonder if our Players are professionals or bunch of Agbowo 5-Aside Rookies.

No swift movement of the Ball, no quick transition from Defence to Attack, no tactical positioning and awareness and so on. The Players are simply getting tortured, laboured to grind out Results.

The same Depay we regarded as a Waste of talent is proving himself at Ligue 1, he even banged Hatrick yesterday. Januzaj also is balling for Real Sociedad and Andreas Perreira is becoming a topnotch Player gradually at Valencia.

The Problem ain't the Players but the System. Mou's System prefers Iron-Benders, Bricklayers Coal Miners balling for the Team instead of profesional Players. The Twerp was lamenting he couldn't play Fellaini cos he would have made a Difference with his Physicality.

United dominated the Match yesterday, but what sort of Dominance is that?! Harmless, slow, and sideway Passes? Our Players don't take Risk with passes. Did they even understand each other on the Pitch, no chemistry, cohesion?!

Damn..... we can keep arguing from now till next Season, we can get our desired Players in the TW, but as far as Mou doesn't change his style of management, style of play and Philosophy - the Book of Lamentations would keep getting more Volumes on this Thread.
bro e go pain me if dem no buy the needed quality players o. Cos me I no won here say we get average players next season na why we dey under perform

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, iykmora(m), Oasis007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.