Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8685494 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
larride:
It seems we are signing Fred, thoughts please.

Fred....is just like his name...simple and solid...I've seen him in some champions league games and for Brazil...will get a closer look at him this summer since I'm fully behind Brazil...but he ticks all the right boxes..

Experienced in winning titles....can pass... scores goals...is always fit and has boundless energy...his previous banned drug case is the only stain...but that could be due to dietary supplements and as long as he is not smoking crack on the pitch that is fine by me. He is also at that golden age for midfielders...25...so his best years may be spent here...the most important quality though is that he is not fellaini....sign him up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
funlord:

Fred....is just like his name...simple and solid...I've seen him in some champions league games and for Brazil...will get a closer look at him this summer since I'm fully behind Brazil...but he ticks all the right boxes..

Experienced in winning titles....can pass... scores goals...is always fit and has boundless energy...his drug case is the only stain...but as long as he is not smoking crack that is fine by me. He is also at that golden age for midfielders...25...so his best years may be spent here...the most important quality though is that he is not fellaini....sign him up
the deal is close according to skysports ..btw what do u hv to say bout Toby Alderwiered at 29yrs for 75m? crazy?? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2018
kelvinze:
the deal is close according to skysports ..btw what do u hv to say bout Toby Alderwiered at 29yrs for 75m? crazy?? undecided

Who is buying that one for 75m? It has not been confirmed and united have made no statement on him....he is a good defender but not 75m good...haba...we won't buy any defender over 50m...is he thiago Silva? Chimo... shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2018
funlord:

Who is buying that one for 75m? It has not been confirmed and united have made no statement on him....he is a good defender but not 75m good...haba...we won't buy any defender over 50m...is he thiago Silva? Chimo... shocked

Lol..He is a good defender but not for dat amount jare...Heard he's valued at £55m buh Daniel levy wan milk out more money from woodward(which is no surprise) Dah bald man can go to hell angry..There r many defenders to sign for lower amount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shey any player man city are interested in signing, you'll go and hijack

If you can't beat them, hijack their transfers
City is not the only one scouting players. That other clubs don't loud it doesn't mean they're not after the same players. If City was actually interested why would he agree to come play for Mourinho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Baba werey grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
funlord:

Experienced in winning titles....can pass... scores goals...is always fit and has boundless energy...his previous banned drug case is the only stain...but that could be due to dietary supplements and as long as he is not smoking crack on the pitch that is fine by me. He is also at that golden age for midfielders...25...so his best years may be spent here...the most important quality though is that he is not fellaini....sign him up

Very important quality. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
eph12:

City is not the only one scouting players. That other clubs don't loud it doesn't mean they're not after the same players. If City was actually interested why would he agree to come play for Mourinho?

He will agree to play for Mourinho because they can offer him more wages like the case of Alexis Sanchez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Baba werey grin grin

L running na you be my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

He will agree to play for Mourinho because they can offer him more wages like the case of Alexis Sanchez
And why is that a bad thing? People switch jobs every day for better pay and it's not like he has no chance of winning the league or any major trophy as a United player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean City is the only team that’s scouting a player? Or because your mentor Apari is interested in a player, other clubs can’t show interest again?

City are no longer interested in Fred but rather focusing on getting Jarginho of Napoli but rather it’s Utd hijacking Fred from city, your head needs gel egbon Dayo.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
As if offering better wages is now a crime in 2018? If Una like don't go and beg your own club to offer lewandowski better wages..head to sky and read what's up..... till you see my guy rocking a red and white united polo like mine this summer till Una eye go clear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Are you trying to say City is a poor team that can’t offer their players better salary package?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
funlord:

I haven’t seen much of Fred that was why I was asking to know what’s up. We need to get the right personnel in that midfield of ours. He played against City and Napoli during champions league group stage, did you watch any?

If we get him, I guess I will have to watch him more closely during the mundial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
Funlord you dey craze sha that your line "he is not Fellaini" cracked me up...

I really like the gossips I am hearing, Toby is very solid, along with VVD, he is the best CB in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
eph12:

And why is that a bad thing? People switch jobs every day for better pay and it's not like he has no chance of winning the league or any major trophy as a United player.

Not a bad thing since we've known your coach has no initiative of his own aside waiting for others to make the move and jump on it.

Lukaku on his way to Chelsea, Mourinho hijack
Alexis on his way to city, Mourinho hijack
Pogba on his way to Spain, Mourinho hijack.
If Klopp tells everyone he's going to the toilet na so Mourinho go hijack

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
funlord:
As if offering better wages is now a crime in 2018? If Una like don't go and beg your own club to offer lewandowski better wages..head to sky and read what's up..... till you see my guy rocking a red and white united polo like mine this summer till Una eye go clear

Lmao. No worry no be today we dey make you our maga.

I remember the celebration here after buying Hargreaves and Schweinsteiger

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
undecided

Una really get time to dey answer Raumdeuter ba?!

Is it hard to ignore his Rants and allow him to wail without getting any of sort of Attentions?!

Didn't know certain Players are meant for certain Clubs or play under certain Managers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

You mean City is the only team that’s scouting a player? Or because your mentor Apari is interested in a player, other clubs can’t show interest again?

City are no longer interested in Fred but rather focusing on getting Jarginho of Napoli but rather it’s Utd hijacking Fred from city, your head needs gel egbon Dayo.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

I expect man utd to start chasing Jorginho soon too since pep has shown interest.

Photocopy ko easy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
patrickmuf:
Funlord you dey craze sha that your line "he is not Fellaini" cracked me up...

I really like the gossips I am hearing, Toby is very solid, along with VVD, he is the best CB in the league.

grin

Abeg that guy should carry his afro somewhere else .....him matter tire me.....Fred pass am and him and matic can give us a solid defensive shield in midfield so that dab man can keep causing wahala up front if he likes...jose wants key signings done before world cup so its a done deal......Toby is solid...but not 75m solid...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

Are you trying to say City is a poor team that can’t offer their players better salary package?

They have value for every player, they won't give a 29yr old 500k weekly wages unlike some people

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hargreaves did well....won the UCL and league with us as a key boss in midfield....Bastian was not focused... that's his fault not ours but let us wait and see .... you know we need a left back....I shall use your tears for my tea very soon....shey one naija boy dey form left back for Una? We dey come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

They have value for every player, they won't give a 29yr old 500k weekly wages unlike some people

I guess you are the accountant working at OT so you know how much Sanchez is being paid weekly. It’s actually not 500K, it’s 650K mugu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

I expect man utd to start chasing Jorginho soon too since pep has shown interest.

Photocopy ko easy

Egbon Dayo, who do you like this nah.

Utd was openly interested in Otamendi, he went to City no one shout hijacking. Utd was interested in Laporte, he went to City, no one shout hijacking.

You sure say you dey okay so?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

I haven’t seen much of Fred that was why I was asking to know what’s up. We need to get the right personnel in that midfield of ours. He played against City and Napoli during champions league group stage, did you watch any?

If we get him, I guess I will have to watch him more closely during the mundial.

Make I no lie I watched all of city and Napolis games in the UCL last season.... since both of them were tearing Europe and their leagues up with solid attacking play..... i was hoping to see how they coped with the pressure......luckily DStv has been showing classic matches from this season's UCL sef so you can still catch his performance's in shaktar before the world cup.....the boy looks bam....and the weather in Ukraine means Manchester would look like Dubai to him...again na Brazilian....they always bring the gbedu in their boots....Carrick and fellaini out...so we need bodies and he seems to be a good one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Not a bad thing since we've known your coach has no initiative of his own aside waiting for others to make the move and jump on it.

Lukaku on his way to Chelsea, Mourinho hijack
Alexis on his way to city, Mourinho hijack
Pogba on his way to Spain, Mourinho hijack.
If Klopp tells everyone he's going to the toilet na so Mourinho go hijack
Dayo on his way to meet Pep, Mourinho hijack

Morale of the story, don't attempt to meet any of those guys because Mourinho will hijack you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

We won the Champions League with Owen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

L running na you be my mentor

Laumdeuter, someone cannot mentor his granny o grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2018
funlord:

Make I no lie I watched all of city and Napolis games in the UCL last season.... since both of them were tearing Europe and their leagues up with solid attacking play..... i was hoping to see how they coped with the pressure......luckily DStv has been showing classic matches from this season's UCL sef so you can still catch his performance's in shaktar before the world cup.....the boy looks bam....and the weather in Ukraine means Manchester would look like Dubai to him...again na Brazilian....they always bring the gbedu in their boots....Carrick and fellaini out...so we need bodies and he seems to be a good one

Hopefully we sign him before the World Cup starts. We seriously need capable bodies in our team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2018
Egbon Dayo,

Switch to SS3, they are currently showing Bayern v Inter 2009/2010 champions league final.

Mou says Hi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
larride:

I guess you are the accountant working at OT so you know how much Sanchez is being paid weekly. It’s actually not 500K, it’s 650K mugu.

If you say 650k it even makes it worse. City cannot afford to pay a 29yr old that much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.