Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8878507 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8218) (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
A day before Inter signed Sanchez and Sarri was sacked, this guy called it.
If he says Jesus is coming tomorrow, then better go give ur life to Christ right now.

I still no believe any transfer rumours till i see official announcements, but if he's saying this, then there's reason to be optimistic.
Sancho personal agreement has been agreed since long ago. That's not news. The koko is the transfer fee agreement. That's where the problem is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
eph12:

Sancho personal agreement has been agreed since long ago. That's not news. The koko is the transfer fee agreement. That's where the problem is
Well, United cannot be agreeing personal terms with a player the wont be able to sign.
We may sign him. It just won't be official till it's 2 days to the end of the transfer window. That's Woodward for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Lana1 post=92710020]A day before Inter signed Sanchez and Sarri was sacked, this guy called it.
If he says Jesus is coming tomorrow, then better go give ur life to Christ right now.

I still no believe any transfer rumours till i see official announcements, but if he's saying this, then there's reason to be optimistic.[/quote we will definitely get Sancho.Na our centre backs dey worry me.we don't really v quality there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
eph12:
I'm not even sure new signings will solve some of the problems we're having right now
Some of the problems are coaching related, thank God my expectations are not currently that high, Ole should sha keep putting in his best before the next pep/klopp becomes available.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
odizeey:
People are now scared of praising Bruno on here. Cos criticizing him with "style" is the new black.

I'm not saying he's perfect. But this thing go soon form to become agenda.

Guide your thoughts with all diligence.

Bruno wey won kill that keeper with shot na him person dey compare with Mhiki. Omo. E be things.
I shock as I see am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I shock as I see am
Omo. I'm weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ravioli:
Manchester United's agreement with Jadon Sancho is totally complete, including his contract and the agent's commission, despite the club saying otherwise..

- Fabrizio Romano
Don't gimme hope... it can kill a times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
Well, United cannot be agreeing personal terms with a player the wont be able to sign.
We may sign him. It just won't be official till it's 2 days to the end of the transfer window. That's Woodward for you.
Let's just hope that the two clubs come to an agreement soon. Unless Sancho pushes for a transfer, I don't see that happening as BVB are very arrogant and bullish when it comes to transfers these days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

Everyone needs time out but the bench options are poor, something I'm not sure some people here understand

Well, that's true. And Ole finds it hard to give these bench options a chance.

But he should at least be giving them cameo minutes to at least help with their confidence. At all at all nahim bad pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ravioli:
Right now Sancho is being respectful of BvB’s position but the key for the deal to move forward now would be the player pushing for a transfer because without that he stays in Dortmund for another season.

- Fabrizio Romano

Good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
A day before Inter signed Sanchez and Sarri was sacked, this guy called it.

I still no believe any transfer rumours till i see official announcements, but if he's saying this, then there's reason to be optimistic.

Fabrizio is a tested and trusted source of transfer news.

It’s only a matter of time, all these “negotiations” won’t be as tough as they are right now, because players will push for transfers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
handelex:
Another reason we need serious investment in that squad.

That one is another issue as clubs are willing to cur our head. Thank God EW done dey grow balls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leyqute:

Well, that's true. And Ole finds it hard to give these bench options a chance.

But he should at least be giving them cameo minutes to at least help with their confidence. At all at all nahim bad pass.

Let’s just make peace with the fact that those on the bench won’t see up to 30 minutes on the pitch for the rest of the season, except something critical happens.

OGS has spoken already, he just didn’t do it with his mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Let’s just make peace with the fact that those on the bench won’t see up to 30 minutes on the pitch for the rest of the season, except something critical happens.

OGS has spoken already, he just didn’t do it with his mouth.

Is this (not fielding those benchers and playing his starting XI into the ground) his passive-aggressive way of telling the board to get him his targets? What if it backfires? Cos this board is weird.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Leyqute:

Is this (not fielding those benchers and playing his starting XI into the ground) his passive-aggressive way of telling the board to get him his targets? What if it backfires? Cos this board is weird.

The man has made his statement. That’s what really matters.

If they really support him as the papers say, they’ll make sure to get at least a good percentage of his targets. That way, they absolve themselves of any blame if things go south.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
watching this sevilla game,seeing as wolves are being pegged in front of their own keeper isnt suprising,the bad thing is that if wolves eventually qualifies,the same thing would be done to us sad sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
dubylhover:
watching this sevilla game,seeing as wolves are being pegged in front of their own keeper isnt suprising,the bad thing is that if wolves eventually qualifies,the same thing would be done to us sad sad

R. Jimenez lost a penalty in the 13th minute. They could be minutes from qualifying at this moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mourinho dey learn where this wolves manager dey angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Shakhtar need to relaz! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Now it's officially

United vs Sevilla angry

why!!!!!!!

I hate that club called Sevilla ehh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
Shakhtar need to relaz! grin grin grin
Dem don catch pawpaw na, inter go reset their brain. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ocampos ti ki si!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
KingAlabi:

Dem don catch pawpaw na, inter go reset their brain. grin
Dem fit go beat Inter sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sevilla Vs Manchester United

God ep us. Sevilla dey always hard us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sevilla Vs Manchester United

God ep us. Sevilla dey always hard us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
Dem fit go beat Inter sha!

abeg make E happen oh, Amen!!!!!!!!

Mehn if we pass the Sevilla guys, come go meet inter our key player next die of fatigue be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
My major fear is Luis Ocampos against Williams on our left flank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
14 corners to 0.
70 -30 possession.

Wolves can carry their sorry áss home.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
I can't forget Ben yedder in a hurry.

I just hate that guy after that match. angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sevilla again

Thank God we aren't going to Spain this time around

We are always unlucky on the Spanish soil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
olabode89:
My major fear is Luis Ocampos against Williams on our left flank.

with their full backs that can run forward ehh!!?

and also wipe in good crosses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hahaha... Up Sevilla.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8218) (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.