Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) (8225) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
KingAlabi:

with their full backs that can run forward ehh!!?

and also wipe in good crosses.

Their fullbacks would be quite cautious against us, if they push forward too much we will finish them with fast attacks.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Banega and Suso to run riot in midfield

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
You people should just be prepared for a shutdown of this thread grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Debroslink:
Hahaha... Up Sevilla.
They can thank Jimenez for choking that penalty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
We don ja.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lana1:
They can thank Jimenez for choking that penalty

Even penalty won't save your ass in semi final. Sevilla all the way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
See eh,if we want to be honest with ourselves,anyone who watches the game tonight and watched our performance yesterday already knows the outcome of the fixture..wolves players even tried to have a bit of stamina and endurance to mark sevilla,our midfield that has slow players like pogba and matic, we would certainly be overrun..

But then if we qualify to the finals,our players would be close to dead(fitness wise),butbif we exit now,we should at least for a while before the pl resumes,that's our priority and not this Europa..
If we win it find,but honestly I really don't see the urgency in winning this Europa as the expense of performance next season..yeah maybe to boost the players morale and ogs but it doesn't really count..

May otem EPP us against this boys from Seville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Will be a tough match but a good challenge for the team. I like games like this. I just hope the players rise to the occasion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Debroslink:

Even penalty won't save your ass in semi final. Sevilla all the way
We shall see!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm. Scummies say dem noh wan win Yuropa again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
#8222 tongue Sevilla to smoke scummies ass in the semis. United to lose another semi grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
No two games are thesame.

We are thrashing Sevilla or whatever that team is called.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
We'll win Sevilla

Case closed

But if you intend following that match... Use Flash score to be updating yourself cheesy cool......Make Tension no kill you

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omo, I wanted wolves o. This Sevilla dey always give us tough time. Tf

That suso and ocampos guy against our midfield Omo, may we not suffer for 600 years.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ole should sha not approach that game with the mindset to park bus.
Coz that'll be one leg out of the competition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
dubylhover:
See eh,if we want to be honest with ourselves,anyone who watches the game tonight and watched our performance yesterday already knows the outcome of the fixture..wolves players even tried to have a bit of stamina and endurance to mark sevilla,our midfield that has slow players like pogba and matic, we would certainly be overrun..

But then if we qualify to the finals,our players would be close to dead(fitness wise),butbif we exit now,we should at least for a while before the pl resumes,that's our priority and not this Europa...
If we win it find,but honestly I really don't see the urgency in winning this Europa as the expense of performance next season
... yeah maybe to boost the players morale and ogs but it doesn't really count..

It counts a lot.

We can’t keep overlooking multiple competitions because of EPL. The FA Cup was overlooked, the Europa League cannot be overlooked.

This team must win the UEL this season. Else, they have no business being in the UCL next season.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
All that is required now is to be very clinical.

One chance One goal.

And hope Bruno doesn’t overhit his passes, because these little things matter in the big games.

If the opposition doesn’t want penalties against them, then they shouldn’t foul my players in their box.

Time to take back the Heritage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know where all this fear is coming from. I'm just happy Sevilla won today cos I dreaded us playing Wolves and seeing them using that shitty tactics of sitting back while hoping to sneak one in. That tactics almost worked, if not for Jimenez choking the penalty (Small time they will be abusing Bruno cos of penalties as if it's easy , especially when the stake is high)

Anyway , at least with Sevilla, we will have chances to score, it's now up to Martial and co to be clinical on the day, cos it's the most clinical team that will win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Well you play only what's in front of you, I honestly would have preferred Wolves, but fair play to Sevilla, I hope we rise up to the occasion and Rashford remembers were he kept his sense.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
olabode89:

Their fullbacks would be quite cautious against us, if they push forward too much we will finish them with fast attacks.

Make we just win be my own. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
handelex:
Well you play only what's in front of you, I honestly would have preferred Wolves, but fair play to Sevilla, I hope we rise up to the occasion and Rashford remembers were he kept his sense.

If Rashford can't step it up against a 34 year old Navas...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
KingAlabi:
Mourinho dey learn where this wolves manager dey angry
Na JM boy at Porto na grin grin.
2nd choice goalie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
MRTA7:

If Rashford can't step it up against a 34 year old Navas...
He should just retire and face his Philanthropic gestures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
I wanted the devil we knew in Wolves but then, it is what it is.

Time to settle our scores with them and take back our heritage, cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Barca fans are really sorry folks...You have Bayern next yet your main concern is Manchester United vs Sevilla a match that is of little or no significance to us bar the fact that it's a window to win a trophy, a second rate trophy at that...

Wolves approached the game wrongly and I am happy Sevilla won but make no mistake, Sevilla will be cautious against us especially with our players fit and available for selection...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2020
dubylhover:

But then if we qualify to the finals,our players would be close to dead(fitness wise),butbif we exit now,we should at least for a while before the pl resumes,that's our priority and not this Europa..
If we win it find,but honestly I really don't see the urgency in winning this Europa as the expense of performance next season..yeah maybe to boost the players morale and ogs but it doesn't really count..

Prepare for next season. To do what exactly next season. It's better we try and win what is in our front now. I dont think the team will win anything next season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

It counts a lot.

We can’t keep overlooking multiple competitions because of EPL. The FA Cup was overlooked, the Europa League cannot be overlooked.

This team must win the UEL this season. Else, they have no business being in the UCL next season.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

That's the point. What are we going to do exactly in the EPL next season that we want to rest players for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2020
patrickmuf:
Barca fans are really sorry folks...You have Bayern next yet your main concern is Manchester United vs Sevilla a match that is of little or no significance to us bar the fact that it's a window to win a trophy, a second rate trophy at that...

Wolves approached the game wrongly and I am happy Sevilla won but make no mistake, Sevilla will be cautious against us especially with our players fit and available for selection...

Ogbeni, you guys must win that match o. It is of high significance please. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2020
airmark:

Ogbeni, you guys must win that match o. It is of high significance please. angry

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2020
CapitalCee:

Prepare for next season. To do what exactly next season. It's better we try and win what is in our front now. I dont think the team will win anything next season.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:22am On Aug 12, 2020
airmark:

Wetin concern you now?

Chai, Sevilla o....................I think we'll win the game sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:38am On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Fear fear Pipo....... LMFAO! United will win, make una calm down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8219) (8220) (8221) (8222) (8223) (8224) (8225) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joebayo217 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.