Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796444 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8225) (8226) (8227) (8228) (8229) (8230) (8231) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
odizeey:

This is my problem here. Everyone forming Saint obi.

"Na we point am out". Abegi. cheesy

Lmaooooo.. I don’t think you were on here at that time, it was hot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

Don't forget, his main target was Haaland.

He then switched to Joshua King before bn left to choose btw Ighalo and Rondon.

I've not watched Halaand much. Does he switch?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I think it was That Soton game that cleared everyone's eye cheesy

We managed to win by a single goal

Then Mou constantly dropping his words of advice to the journalists grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChristineC:
how does the final balls improve with him "calming down"?

Some of the simple final balls are inaccurate cos they appear rushed. If you make a pass in haste it is more likely to be inaccurate or intercepted.

Can't believe you are asking this question. It is a simple sturvs.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Dem don turn on multiple Mics....... LMAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Lmaooooo.. I don’t think you were on here at that time, it was hot.

I was here na. I don try here. You were real fans. No lie. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
odizeey:

I've not watched Halaand much. Does he switch?

Not like Firminho but better than Lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
lekkie073:
you are telling someone to be smart. Are you yourself smart? Do you see yourself knowing the intricacies of football team management than those trained in the profession. I don't think there is any aspect of football team management that you will know better than OGS. So save yourself the stress of yapping on penalty responsibilities.

lol....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy

Following with relaxed mind. Make una keep dey burst my Head with unneeded Argument.

At all at all na im bad..... Una dey crack me up no be small..... LMFAO!

Dem dey do strong Head like Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

Not like Firminho but better than Lukaku
Ole no get any style wen no go suit Lukaku abeg.
No be goal we dey find?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

We are trying to catch Chelsea and Liecester in the TOP 4 Race and you are suggesting PK change when leading by 2-3 goals....... By taking the PK duty off your best pk player.

Do you know if the top 4 race will be decided by goal difference?

When Rashford needed a goal to get his confidence back, he was allowed to take the PK

For you to suggest Martial for PK is even laughable...

You complained when OLE was winning all his games.......that's the same way you are complaining about Bruno now.

Saying that Bruno should not take all our penalties is not a complain, oga. And yes, you already know my issues with OGS, if he does not impove, there wont be success, that's the fact.

Meanwhile, what I still dont get is why no one should talk about your Bruno because he has scored a lot of penalties this for man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
afrodoc2:

Some of the simple final balls are inaccurate cos they appear rushed. If you make a pass in haste it is more likely to be inaccurate or intercepted.

Can't believe you are asking this question. It is a simple sturvs.
he has come this far making "rushed" final balls. if there's any improvement to be had, it will be done making "rushed" final balls which means more consistent practice of "rushed" final balls grin grin quick play created all those changes in the first place. this is his strength, I can't believe you want him to completely change a style that has brought him success.
it's like coaching your winger to deliver accurate crosses quickly, the practice needs to be more of crossing without stopping the ball or something along that line. I'm not a coach cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Botfuss:
How can anyone watch Bruno’s game and say he doesn’t need an improvement?

Just this last match, there was a time he wasted a beautiful counter when his final ball failed to get to greenwood. I was so sure greenwood would score that goal. Baba couldn’t make simple pass. Mtsheew.

Bruno needs to get all KDB’s clips from Wolfsburg till now and watch it every day and night.

Clearly remember this incident, was so pissed because he gave it away easily.

The thing is, all players are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Bruno is the reason this team made it to the Champions League regardless of any contrary feeling about it. He is the reason the Pogba rumors have died, he is the reason Martial is beginning to believe again, he is the reason OGS is having any headway with this team (OGS tactics is heavily reliant on a mobile advanced playmaker), he is basically the reason the team’s morale is back up.

This team struggled badly playing with Lingard/Periera as the advanced playmaker. Creativity was in the mud, Daniel James was the best player grin, Rashford could only do as much as he could, the Pogba rumors were in overdrive etc. and then a good number of penalties were missed along the way.

So in as much as Bruno can get better (like any player should), calling him out is a bold move.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
afrodoc2:

You see what you have caused. I told you i wanted to off my mic you said no.
I dey enjoy the show cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
odizeey:

E be like na real fans I been dey o. I con port to fake fans. cheesy
We no Sabi say Mou and Lukaku na scam cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
These guys will not say anything when Bruno messes up, if na Pogba, Fred, De Gea or even Matic, the whole world no go hear word.

Not a surprise though, na new wife be the favourite, when another player comes on board, they will abandon the ones that have been around.

Simple sturv, Bruno needs to improve, they are talking in the rubbish. Kontinu!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Then Mou constantly dropping his words of advice to the journalists grin
I'm happy we got rid of him oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

Go and check Bruno goals and assists for Sporting Lisbon,more than kDB's Wolfburg statistics....... So I don't get your last point.

He needs to maintain this statistics next season before all this pressure of doing more.

I hope you are not in any way, directly or impliedly, trying to compare Bruno with KDB?

Dead such thought please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Bruno is the reason this team made it to the Champions League regardless of any contrary feeling about it. He is the reason the Pogba rumors have died, he is the reason Martial is beginning to believe again, he is the reason OGS is having any headway with this team (OGS tactics is heavily reliant on a mobile advanced playmaker), he is basically the reason the team’s morale is back up.

This team struggled badly playing with Lingard/Periera as the advanced playmaker. Creativity was in the mud, Daniel James was the best player grin, Rashford could only do as much as he could, the Pogba rumors were in overdrive etc. and then a good number of penalties were missed along the way.

So in as much as Bruno can get better (like any player should), calling him out is a bold move.
well summed up. I think this is a good conclusion to the issue. let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Botfuss:

I hope you are not in any way, directly or impliedly, trying to compare Bruno with KDB?

Dead such thought please.

Bruno should play behind Aguero and KDB should play behind Martial, ....let's check something

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Dem don turn on multiple Mics....... LMAO!

Everybody should on their mic!!!

On your mic! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
odizeey:

I was here na. I don try here. You were real fans. No lie. cheesy

Someone that said the team wasn’t playing well when they won 4-0 consecutively... I was one of the first fake fans grin grin

Back then, the options were

“play beautiful football and lose, or play badly and win”... like it’s white and black grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Everybody should on their mic!!!

On your mic! grin

tongue

Noise is getting too much for my Eardrum, make una no burst am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
nitrogen:
These guys will not say anything when Bruno messes up, if na Pogba, Fred, De Gea or even Matic, the whole world no go hear word.

Not a surprise though, na new wife be the favourite, when another player comes on board, they will abandon the ones that have been around.

Simple sturv, Bruno needs to improve, they are talking in the rubbish. Kontinu!

Show me just ONE of your post where you appreciated Ole after any game and i will show you upto 3 of my posts where i abused Bruno

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I'm happy we got rid of him oo

Man wanted to bring in Perisic & Willian. Mercenaries classic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Some George Orwell lines right there. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

Show me just ONE of your post where you appreciated Ole after any game and i will show you upto 3 of my posts where i abused Bruno

Nitr.ogen appreciate Ole?

Oil and water do not mix grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Expert17:

grin

Can you show him just a Post, where you appreciated Fred?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Make we kuku turn am to royal rumble.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We no Sabi say Mou and Lukaku na scam cheesy
Lukaku no be scam jor. Na that Mourinho. The rejected one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Can you show him just a Post, where you appreciated Fred?

Okay! Okay!
Honorable you can now off your mic!
Off your mic! Off your mic!

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8225) (8226) (8227) (8228) (8229) (8230) (8231) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.