Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9167) (9168) (9169) (9170) (9171) (9172) (9173) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
#OleOUT
#EndOLE

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Leyqute:

I missed a bullet there. Almost bought him as replacement for KdB.

I have Kdb, Bruno kane and Sallah in my team. I just bought cheap in other positions i have been trying to add Son since but money no reach. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Karleb:

Salah admitted he was disappointed he wasn't given the arm band in the last game.

He also admitted he is open to opportunities in spain.

Maybe Klopp trying to show him who's boss.

Klopp should be careful oo, Mane is struggling with goals and assists now, Jota is injury prone. Sallah will be key if he want to win the league this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

I have Kdb, Bruno kane and Sallah in my team. I just bought cheap in other positions i have been trying to add Son since but money no reach. Lol

LooL. I have all those except Salah. Contemplated selling KdB n Maddison for Salah n one Soton midfielder but the Holy Spirit ministered to me and said I shouldn’t. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arnold is very weak defensively...If not for the stupidity of Ayew, Palace wouldn't be 3 goals down. Rashford should target TAA, he is the weak link in that Liverpool team, it's the reason I prefer Robertson because he balances his defensive and attacking play.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CAPdan21(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
patrickmuf:
Arnold is very weak defensively...If not for the stupidity of Ayew, Palace wouldn't be 3 goals down. Rashford should target TAA, he is the weak link in that Liverpool team, it's the reason I prefer Robertson because he balances his defensive and attacking play.
He'll probably be too busy defending his own box than targeting any perceived weak link

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
CAPdan21:

He'll probably be too busy defending his own box than targeting any perceived weak link
That's because Ole will opt to hit them on the counter rather than take the game to them...We have to find a way to stop Robertson and Arnold from playing high up the pitch because they're the main creative outlet of Pool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

You guys should be thanking me and Expert17 etc for raising the decibel and crying that he is overatted.

Some even said he is the best U-21 player after Mbappe. What a fu.ckery?? 18 year old Gio Reyna is clearly head and shoulders better than Sancho, the guy is a baller, breaks down defence with dribbles, passes and deft touches.

The matches Sancho starts is because of his overhyped name and so that they can market him by all means and eke out reasonable money for him. How some of us didnt see this earlier on is baffling, somebody that Rashford and Sterling are comfortably benching in England. Some even blamed Southgate for tactics.
What exactly should we be thanking you for? As per say you follow Woodward chat for Whatsapp or what? grin

If you like carry speaker and raise your decibels to a million dB, whatever you say on NL/Twitter doesn't affect what goes on at Carrington.
If Woodward still carry 80m go buy Sancho next season, should we still come and thank you?

There are many people here who didn't want us to buy Sancho. None of them have asked us to thank them.

U guys need to relax with all ur "Sebi I told you so".

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Meanwhile Liverpool 4 - 0. All the front 3 have scored.

But multiple chances will fall into the laps of Rashford and Martial and they will waste them and we'll be wondering why we can't beat the likes of this same Palace at home.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lana1:
Meanwhile Liverpool 4 - 0. All the front 3 have scored.

But multiple chances will fall into the laps of Rashford and Martial and they will waste them and we'll be wondering why we can't beat the likes of this same Palace at home.
United have not been clinical this season and it's the reason many of our games so far have looked like a close contest, but that early season result was an anomaly. Palace is total shiite.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
ChristineC:
United have not been clinical this season and it's the reason many of our games so far have looked like a close contest, but that early season result was an anomaly.
Was the same in the Southampton game. Greenwood missed two chancea to put us ahead as a result, Southampton capitalised and scored 2. I dont know what it must take for our forwards to be consistent in front of goal.

Palace is total shiite.
Yes they are. Even Firmino is using them to catch trips. It's annoying how we always make these teams look good.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
7 goals. 7 shots on target

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
7 freaking goals!....pls off d mic !.To think we lost to dis club!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

You guys should be thanking me and Expert17 etc for raising the decibel and crying that he is overatted.

Some even said he is the best U-21 player after Mbappe. What a fu.ckery?? 18 year old Gio Reyna is clearly head and shoulders better than Sancho, the guy is a baller, breaks down defence with dribbles, passes and deft touches.

The matches Sancho starts is because of his overhyped name and so that they can market him by all means and eke out reasonable money for him. How some of us didnt see this earlier on is baffling, somebody that Rashford and Sterling are comfortably benching in England. Some even blamed Southgate for tactics.

Sancho has been terrible this season. That is why it pays to watch players for some time before pouring money on them

For say dem rush buy Sancho now you for dey hear about another Bundesliga player not fitting

People wey rush buy Mikitaryan Jovic Haller Sahin Kagawa after 1 good season now dey send curses daily

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. E be like say wey never know that guy called Halaand, the guy na tank. If you give me that guy for 120-150m i will bite off your hand and run. The boy is a tank. Make Pep no lay his hand on that boy oo, if we cant get him, he should go to another league.

Anyone who gets Haaland jam luck. If I am to make a decision, I might let Lewandowski leave in 2022 to say Juve or PSG and get Haaland before he leaves Dortmund
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
CapitalCee:
Salah no start. My FPL ooo, may Liverpool lose today for this foolish behaviour from Klopp
2 goals and 1 assist for Salah. I guess your FPL is smiling after all

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
This Soton vs City game is really interesting. Pep has learnt his lesson, bzba is very cautious now.

Soton press is best in league...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
patrickmuf:
This Soton vs City game is really interesting. Pep has learnt his lesson, bzba is very cautious now.

Soton press is best in league...

City has been shocking.

My god, look at Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo shocked

E red for Pep this season. Baba dey do game management and low block tactics grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
DeadPresidents:

City has been shocking.

E red for Pep this season. Baba dey do game management and low block tactics grin
Truly, e don red for City this season. The goals have dried up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arteta can get away with murder I swear..

He's fukin d queen undecided undecided undecided

D press will still suck him dis night..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
DeadPresidents:

City has been shocking.

As in erh! They really miss Fernandinho, Aguero and Laporte...Away from De Bruyne and Ederson, they're the key men for City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uniquisite:

Nothing!
Nothing go happen

Let us lose tomorrow, heaven will fall. Na then those legend pundit go dey yarn rubbish. Pogba, Matic, Degea, Coach go trend on twitter 1 week nonstop. Analysis on how we will be 1st in table if we Sign Sancho will begin.

Them no dey analyse Arsenal team ni?

D thing weak me.

Ian Wright don dey talk of how saka is promising and martinelli is back. And how he's building something

But
Ole .. Scholes go whip am.. Kean go whip am.. Don Hutcherson go whip am. Evra go whip am..

Omohhh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uniquisite:

Nothing!
Nothing go happen

Let us lose tomorrow, heaven will fall. Na then those legend pundit go dey yarn rubbish. Pogba, Matic, Degea, Coach go trend on twitter 1 week nonstop. Analysis on how we will be 1st in table if we Sign Sancho will begin.

To be fair no one really cares about Arsenal anymore.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uniquisite:

Nothing!
Nothing go happen

The truth is United sells paper and pushes social media engagements. So there is no need to be surprised when most papers and journalists focus on United.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
We really helped Arsenal by letting them win at OT.

If not for those 3 points, they'd be on the shores of relegation waters by now.

They should be thanking us.
Kokaneprodigy and Roland17 suppose come prostrate for us.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lana1:
We really helped Arsenal by letting them win at OT.

If not for those 3 points, they'd be on the shores of relegation waters by now.

They should be thanking us.
Kokaneprodigy and Roland17 suppose come prostrate for us.

Let them thank Ole et Pogba instead.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
#OleOUT

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nani667 === Renowned OleIN

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
If there's someone like nani667 on that arsenal thread, them go don burn that place down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9167) (9168) (9169) (9170) (9171) (9172) (9173) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.