Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9505) (9506) (9507) (9508) (9509) (9510) (9511) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

That unlimited guy actually schooled and drilled your confused ass ...at least you've learnt to choose your battles wisely tongue
Why not support him now when he desperately needs it cheesy cheesy
Only she-goats find he-goats fvckable after all cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Chelsea is an entity. Chelsea indirectly owes the banks that gave Abra the loan. What you don't know is that Chelsea assets were used as collaterals for the loan.

Anyway, now you agree that Chelsea owes its owner 1.1 billion, right? I thought you said they don't have any debt in their books?

You have played yourself, stop typing.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

And how many games has Ake played for City?

I think some of you don’t engage your brain gear before typing.

When City buy mediocre players, they sit on the bench.
When United buy mediocre players, they start all their games.

Evidence?
You're nothing but a clown...What exactly is in the trash you aimed to prove with the comparison?

Stones starts for City...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

And how many games has Ake played for City?

I think some of you don’t engage your brain gear before typing.

When City buy mediocre players, they sit on the bench.
When United buy mediocre players, they start all their games.

Evidence?
How is Maguire mediocre ??

An England national team captain

How do you reason bro cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Haha, you wanna try me in Finance and deal structuring, better dont go there.

Do you know that as per the terms of the 1.1 billion loan, Abramovich can actually call it in at any time with an 18-month notice (i.e. Chelsea would have 18 months to repay it). The holding company of Chelsea owes the banks, and Chelsea as a subsidiary owes Fordstam - the holding company.

Abramovich owes himself 1 billion.

Chelsea are debt free.

Chew on that before you open your mouth in public on a subject you have zero knowledge about.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
You're nothing but a clown...What exactly is in the trash you aimed to prove with the comparison?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

Stones is Ake now?

Lord, you are unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

You have played yourself, stop typing.

Lol, that's the narrative for gullible people like you. Abra has used financial experts to structure and restructure the capital structure of the whole Chelsea empire, so people like you will stop stressing him. Fact is, Abra owes the banks, Chelsea owes Abra, and Chelsea indirectly owes the banks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Harry Kane died and Maguire became captain?

Oh dear!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Stones is Ake now?

I used Stones to highlight just how senseless your submission is...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Stones is Ake now?

So Stones is better than Maguire? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, that's the narrative for gullible people like you. Abra has used financial experts to structure and restructure the capital structure of the whole Chelsea empire, so people like you will stop stressing him. Fact is, Abra owes the banks, Chelsea owes Abra, and Chelsea indirectly owes the banks.

A business owes its owners

Stop confusing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

So Stones is better than Maguire? cheesy

Maguire is the poorest centre half in the league.

He’s been relegated 4 times.

You want me to rate that?

Some of you here are hopeless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Firstly, he doesn't take shaw serious cos he didn't make sufficient England NT. Also, shaw is mediocre

Same hand says, Maguire is mediocre. And England NT captain this time o.

Still same hand says, Man u defence have improved. An improved defence that consist of mediocre Shaw and Maguire (technically 50% of the defence)

Mehn... Even Raum dey learn work grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Harry Kane died and Maguire became captain?

Oh dear!
So Maguire hasn't captained the national team before cheesy cheesy

But you avoid the main question

How is Maguire mediocre cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

A business owes its owners

Stop confusing yourself.

Wait! Do you know what it means for a business to owe its owners? It means, it's a shareholder loan that will definitely be repaid. So you think that Abram won't recoup his money through debt repayments and stuffs which will eventually go to the banks?

You are Jon Snow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Hmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Jodera:

Firstly, he doesn't take show serious cos he didn't make sufficient England NT. Also, show is mediocre

Still same hand says, Man u defence have improved. An improved defence that consist of mediocre Shaw and Maguire (technically 50% of the defence)

The guy is stupidly confused cheesy cheesy

I wan dey fence dey observe, but I can't talk it anymore jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ah ah you don come down again grin

Yes our defence is shit and one can't win with them to support his Glazers theory...

Then again the defence is improved and better than Mourinho's defense to support his Ole theory..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Why not support him now when he desperately needs it cheesy cheesy
Only she-goats find he-goats fvckable after all cheesy

Maybe sometime I will
When I'm less busy

He wiped your ass all over the floor and dumped you neck-deep in the mud tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Yet he is a mainstay in an improved defense Ole has at his disposal with which you expect him to win trophies with...

Brilliant, very brilliant of you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

So Stones is better than Maguire? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are very funny!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

But Robertson that was relegated is a player bought to win the league

2daful!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

The guy is stupidly confused cheesy cheesy

I wan dey fence dey observe, but I can't talk it anymore jare
Na you say you no go chook mouth ooo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Jodera:

Firstly, he doesn't take show serious cos he didn't make sufficient England NT. Also, show is mediocre

Shey I dropped this question for him and he aired it... Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Yet he is a mainstay in an improved defense Ole has at his disposal with which you expect him to win trophies with...

Brilliant, very brilliant of you...

Improved defence?

You look at United’s defence and see improvement as a unit?

How many goals did United concede in 17/18 season?

How many goals have they conceded this season with Maguire in the defence?

Are you people drunk or what?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Wait! Do you know what it means for a business to owe its owners? It means, it's a shareholder loan that will definitely be repaid. So you think that Abram won't recoup his money through debt repayments and stuffs which will eventually go to the banks?

You are Jon Snow!

Na this types dey cheat still fail for exam cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

But Robertson that was relegated is a player bought to win the league

2daful!!!!

Maguire relegated 4 times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
Ah ah you don come down again grin

Yes our defence is shit and one can't win with them to support his Glazers theory...

Then again the defence is improved and better than Mourinho's defense to support his Ole theory..

cheesy

I gats come down abeg cheesy cheesy

The guy matter tire me grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

You are Jon Snow!

It’s too late for you to recover from your brain farts.

Chelsea are debt free to the banks.

Glazers are indebted to the banks.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Maybe sometime I will
When I'm less busy

He wiped your ass all over the floor and dumped you neck-deep in the mud tongue
Only a fly buzzes when it see shiiiit

So I am not surprised bro wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9505) (9506) (9507) (9508) (9509) (9510) (9511) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.