Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,168 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832894 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9504) (9505) (9506) (9507) (9508) (9509) (9510) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Discuss Man City.

Their owners have put £1 billion into the club since 2008, the Glazers have removed double of that from United.

Remember Roman Abramovic too? Remember how he paid all Chelsea’s debt and put his money to good use by winning the league twice in a row?

Those are owners - unlike the parasites in your club.

Of course, they don’t spend. Neymar and Countinho were free transfers for Barca. Florentino Perez kidnapped Bale and James Rodriguez without paying a penny.

Start from 2005(the year the Glazers bought United).

Stop posting fraudulent stats to suit your false narrative.

Liverpool and Leicester are anomalies.

Liverpool gave Klopp 5 years to build and rebuild without any hint he could be sacked.

Klopp finished 8th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 1st. Even Moyes would achieve this if given that much time to do it his way without the useless Woodward poking his nose.

Leicester were 500/1 to win the league in 2015/16.

Chelsea win titles because they don’t give excuses. There’s a reason they are the most successful team in England since 2005. They have hired 16 managers in that period.

Abramovic would have sacked Ole by now. He spends money and he demands instant success.

Roman is a hero!

If an owner pumps money into a club, then it should be equity not debt, what’s the point of putting in debt and making the club owe a lot of money to the owners and pay high interests (above market rate). Check the article below, Chelsea is owning one of Abramovichs companies over 1 billion pounds. Money borrowed by Abra and on-lent to the club.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chelsea-wages-up-to-244m-as-chelsea-s-debt-to-abramovich-grows-to-1-13bn-v365wf8zb

Infact, the table below highlights debts owed by Epl clubs as of November 2020. If you don’t know something, just ask!

Again, back to the point, City and Utd have spent almost the same amount in the last 10 years, but then City has been better because they snapped up a very good manager. Your argument that City spent more on quality players is BS, players signed by City were average performers, in fact at some point under Mou, Utd bought players of the year in the Serie A, Bundesliga etc.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jodera:
For your info, I'm not comparing striker for striker. It's just forward line comparisons.

Sanchez was still a great pl star when man u signed him. It doesn't change the fact he was a bargain buy then.

Like shaw was promising when he was at Southampton. He was more promising than Robertson at same age. And Shaw was class before his injury. If you've forgotten, I've not.

Shaw was bought for the full back position. He got a serious injury that's why man u reverted back to 33yr olds. Dalot was also bought for the full back role.

Also, why will man u buy an out and out winger, wen Rashford and martial was Manning that role those years. Also, someone will think a certain DI MARIA and DEPAY wasn't signed post saf. Lol

Don’t rewrite history.

Sanchez had seen better days by the time he joined Man Utd. The same Sanchez is at Inter now under Conte. I am sure he’s won 2 golden boots there since he moved to Italy.

Luke Shaw is shit. I can never rate a player that has 8 appearances for England at the age of 25.

How many England caps did Rooney have at 25? They both joined United in their teens.

Rashford/Martial are wingers or pretending to be wingers?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
TrebleChamp:
This is exactly the point he is missing..
You no wan give am something today cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s like you have wax in your ears.

With a defence unit of Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Young, Jose won 3 trophies - under the same owners.

With a much improved defence unit of Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof and Shaw, Ole can’t even win a semifinal tie and you are opining Ole isn’t at fault?

Get a drug test done immediately, someone close to you is doping your water or food.
Ok I gave in to my temptation of quoting you... You have always stated the uselessness of our fullbacks especially Shaw in particular being absolutely scrab and how no one can win a spoon with such players as our fullbacks .. . undecided

How can you now say our defence currently with the useless Shaw and AWB is much better than when we had Valencia and Young bombing down the flanks and getting those precious assists and goals?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s like you have wax in your ears.

With a defence unit of Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Young, Jose won 3 trophies - under the same owners.

With a much improved defence unit of Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof and Shaw, Ole can’t even win a semifinal tie and you are opining Ole isn’t at fault?

Get a drug test done immediately, someone close to you is doping your water or food.
Improved defence from heaven, because the Glazers have decided not to spend on the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin grin.

Na just agenda.

Time go come wen same hand will say Shaw had prospect
I weak oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
No wonder them no dey allow new comers talk for some kind association...

Small airtime wey we give baba against Alabi wey don pay him dues for here baba wan form Nkem Owoh for us...

I die here, this your argument no go see the light of day unless my phone off and if e off, I go enter office by 7am go charge phone to continue...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Discuss Man City.

Their owners have put £1 billion into the club since 2008, the Glazers have removed double of that from United.

Remember Roman Abramovic too? Remember how he paid all Chelsea’s debt and put his money to good use by winning the league twice in a row?

Those are owners - unlike the parasites in your club.

Lol, tell me why Chelsea has over 1.1 billion debt in its books. Greek gift from Abra? Also, can you tell me if Utd has not spent up to 1 billion pounds in the club since 2008?

Why do you have problems with how much they take out? What matters is how much they've invested in the team, and the world can actually see that they have spent over 1 billion in the last 10 years, except you, a confused fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
patrickmuf:

Small airtime wey we give baba against Alabi wey don pay him dues for here baba wan form Nkem Owoh for us...

I die here, this your argument no go see the light of day unless my phone off and if e off, I go enter office by 7am go charge phone to continue...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
KingAlabi:
After yapping that ole is the worse manager in the premiere league

Una still dey waste una time cheesy cheesy

Handelex shift well this fence don dey tight angry
Na you go shift for me oo as I climb down small cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
KingAlabi:
After yapping that ole is the worse manager in the premiere league

Una still dey waste una time cheesy cheesy

Handelex shift well this fence don dey tight angry

Not PL...but in United's history
He's the luckiest since SAF left

Clueless ole supporters...I am coming oh

Soon cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Not PL...but in United's history
He's the luckiest since SAF left

Clueless ole supporters...I am coming oh

Soon cool
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

If an owner pumps money into a club, then it should be equity not debt, what’s the point of putting in debt and making the club owes a lot of money to the owners and pay high interests (above market rate). Check the article below, Chelsea is owning one of Abramovichs companies over 1 billion pounds. Money borrowed by Abra and on-lent to the club.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chelsea-wages-up-to-244m-as-chelsea-s-debt-to-abramovich-grows-to-1-13bn-v365wf8zb

You have zero knowledge of what you are talking about.

https://www.ft.com/content/5bf8da7c-f574-11de-90ab-00144feab49a

I said Chelsea’s owner cleared their debt and you are saying he puts them in more debt. Are you inebriated or what has gotten into you?

You want to debate football finance with your morgue temperature IQ?

nitrogen:

Infact, the table below highlights debts owed by Epl clubs as of November 2020. If you don’t know something, just ask!

Roman owns Chelsea. He made them debt free while your owners at Old Trafford are piling more debt. £800 debt since 2005 still stands at £500m debt while spending more than £1 billion to service the debt.

Those are good owners according to you?

nitrogen:

Again, back to the point, City and Utd have spent almost the same amount in the last 10 years, but then City has been better because they snapped up a very good manager. Your argument that City spent more on quality players is BS, players signed by City were average performers, in fact at some point under Mou, Utd bought players of the year in the Serie A, Bundesliga etc.

Your morgue temperature IQ is getting in the way of logical reasoning.

I asked you to debate how much the clubs have spent per season under their respective owners.

United from 2005, City from 2008.
Cutting it down to the last 10 years already tells me you are a fraud trying to paint a narrative that is false to suit your agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t rewrite history.

Sanchez had seen better days by the time he joined Man Utd. The same Sanchez is at Inter now under Conte. I am sure he’s won 2 golden boots there since he moved to Italy.

Luke Shaw is shit. I can never rate a player that has 8 appearances for England at the age of 25.

How many England caps did Rooney have at 25? They both joined United in their teens.

Rashford/Martial are wingers or pretending to be wingers?

Lol, Snachez that Guardiola and City wanted to sign? The wages put City off, but they recognised the fact that he was one of the best in the league at that time.

Guardiola wanted to sign Fred too o, shey you remember?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
patrickmuf:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, tell me why Chelsea has over 1.1 billion debt in its books. Greek gift from Abra? Also, can you tell me if Utd has not spent up to 1 billion pounds in the club since 2008?

Why do you have problems with how much they take out? What matters is how much they've invested in the team, and the world can actually see that they have spent over 1 billion in the last 10 years, except you, a confused fan.

Chelsea owe Abramovic. The business owes its owner.

The Glazers owe the banks. cheesy

I can totally understand why this is complex to you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, Snachez that Guardiola and City wanted to sign? The wages put City off, but they recognised the fact that he was one of the best in the league at that time.

Guardiola wanted to sign Fred too o, shey you remember?

Guardiola and City signed Nathan Ake, he must be world class. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
handelex:
Na you go shift for me oo as I climb down small cheesy

grin grin grin

Stay for down

Make you no come spoil my view angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

You have zero knowledge of what you are talking about.

https://www.ft.com/content/5bf8da7c-f574-11de-90ab-00144feab49a

I said Chelsea’s owner cleared their debt and you are saying he puts them in more debt. Are you inebriated or what has gotten into you?

You want to debate football finance with your morgue temperature IQ?

Roman owns Chelsea. He made them debt free while your owners at Old Trafford are piling more debt. £800 debt since 2005 still stands at £500m debt while spending more than £1 billion to service the debt.

Those are good owners according to you?

Your morgue temperature IQ is getting in the way of logical reasoning.

I asked you to debate how much the clubs have spent per season under their respective owners.

United from 2005, City from 2008.
Cutting it down to the last 10 years already tells me you are a fraud trying to paint a narrative that is false to suit your agenda.

How come Chelsea is owing 1.1 billion, check their books now. It's there oga! FYI, Chelsea spent 935m Euros on transfers since 2013, that's less than what Utd spent in the same period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Haha, then you are more confused than I thought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

How come Chelsea is owing 1.1 billion, check their books now. It's there oga! FYI, Chelsea spent 935m Euros on transfers since 2013, that's less than what Utd spent in the same period.

Who is Chelsea owing?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Chelsea owe Abramovic. The business owes its owner.

The Glazers owe the banks. cheesy

I can totally understand why this is complex to you. cheesy

Chelsea is an entity. Chelsea indirectly owes the banks that gave Abra the loan. What you don't know is that Chelsea assets were used as collaterals for the loan.

Anyway, now you agree that Chelsea owes its owner 1.1 billion, right? I thought you said they don't have any debt in their books?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

Chelsea is an entity. Chelsea indirectly owes the banks that gave Abra the loan. What you don't know is that Chelsea assets were used as collaterals for the loan.

Anyway, now you agree that Chelsea owes its owner 1.1 billion, right? I thought you said they don't have any debt in their books?

Chelsea do not owe the banks, Chelsea owe Abramovich.

I knew you would brain fart as soon as I prod you further.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

But when you were on about the number of players City have signed you didn't remember that not all are world class abi?

The more you write, the more you shoot yourself except that you have refused to die...If only it wasn't literal, we'd be safe from reading a whole lot of contradictions...#Contrad Moore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Illimitable:

Who is Chelsea owing?

nitrogen:

Chelsea is an entity. Chelsea indirectly owes the banks that gave Abra the loan. What you don't know is that Chelsea assets were used as collateral for the loan.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oga pick your fight

Against the glazers
Or against ole

Stop confusing your sef

Abi na your deep hatred for ole wan make you include am by force cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
KingAlabi:
k

That unlimited guy actually schooled and drilled your confused ass ...at least you've learnt to choose your battles wisely tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
nitrogen:

The argument is that the Glazers haven't invested in the squad and not a out what they have taken or not...Let him stick to the argument...

I will have no qualms if he based his argument on the structure of the club especially the football side of things with our apparent lack of a DoF and how it has hampered our recruitment process especially as it regards the coaching staff...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
But when you were on about the number of players City have signed you didn't remember that not all are world class abi?

The more you write, the more you shoot yourself except that you have refused to die...If only it wasn't literal, we'd be safe from reading a whole lot of contradictions...#Contrad Moore

And how many games has Ake played for City?

I think some of you don’t engage your brain gear before typing.

When City buy mediocre players, they sit on the bench.
When United buy mediocre players, they start all their games.

Evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:
grin grin grin

Stay for down

Make you no come spoil my view angry
Climbing back again as e no gree answer my question.... Shift for me jare grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:
Oga pick your fight

Against the glazers
Or against ole

Stop confusing your sef

Abi na your deep hatred for ole wan make you include am by force cheesy

My war is against both entities.

Your owners are shit
Your manager is scum.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Chelsea do not owe the banks, Chelsea owe Abramovich.

I knew you would brain fart as soon as I prod you further.

Haha, you wanna try me in Finance and deal structuring, better dont go there.

Do you know that as per the terms of the 1.1 billion loan, Abramovich can actually call it in at any time with an 18-month notice (i.e. Chelsea would have 18 months to repay it). The holding company of Chelsea owes the banks, and Chelsea as a subsidiary owes Fordstam - the holding company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9504) (9505) (9506) (9507) (9508) (9509) (9510) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.