Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9853) (9854) (9855) (9856) (9857) (9858) (9859) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2021
BikeMan:
You celebrate the mediocre things of life. Your team crashed out of the UCL group stage, lost a semifinal to the City your friend is tagging useless now, lost a QF game miserably to Leicester. In fact at a point in the season, you were well above this same useless City but now you’re glorifying a second place position they don’t give any trophy for. I weak!
If you read what I quoted then you won't have acted like the bikeman you are!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Joezinho:

Man utd won the epl in 1999. Who came second? See how long it took you to remember? No one gives a shiit about the runners up..

Fvck ole Gollum the serial bottler.
Is reading now hard

Na wa!!!
Joe your bigger than this now, read what I quoted!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Joezinho:

Didn't expect this from you. I would say i am highly disappointed but you are human after all.

It was devastating yet we won trophies. Ole has spent more than Mourinho. He doesnt get the backlash from the media like LVG and mou got.
He has lost 4 semis, 0 trophies. 268Mil and he's had much longer time and you think it isnt devastating? Why? Because Ole is a legend?

Jesus!!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Players that don't train but come to training to take pictures shouldn't be second on the league table na, abi I lie!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2021
eph12:

But we overdo am when it is Fred na cheesy

Abi o. You are minding them. How is assisting Kelechi a big deal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Leyqute:

grin

Kele big deal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2021
Kelechi will fight with anybody that claims Fred doesn’t give assists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Joezinho:

Didn't expect this from you. I would say i am highly disappointed but you are human after all.

It was devastating yet we won trophies. Ole has spent more than Mourinho. He doesnt get the backlash from the media like LVG and mou got.
He has lost 4 semis, 0 trophies. 268Mil and he's had much longer time and you think it isnt devastating? Why? Because Ole is a legend?

MONEY SPENT

OGS >>>> 310.28 Milla
MOU >>>> 466.1 Milla
Gaal >>>> 351.35 Milla

Joe agend agenda agend-iously cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2021
OGS just a little over 2 years of coaching as the permanent coach, yet he has had more time na mou, it can only be ment!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2021
Ole Foot soldiers always on Ground whenever someone doesn't support their agenda cheesy cheesy...

Ole is clueless and should be sacked angry angry

I have never seen a Coach that took 1st in his group and later crashed out to be rubbish shoulders with clubs like Granada and Jabez FC angry angry

That thing still dey pain me like craze

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

So we have never started a game on the front foot?

You had already spelled doom from the first half, I remained calm because I saw that what was just our problem was to get the shot on target, I knew we would win if we can get shots on target more, we did and we won.

What ifs doesn't determine games, again we have been 2 down and we still won !!

Tell me does Liverpool or mancity always start the game on the front foot.

If there is something OGS has given me is the believe that even if we concede first we can win a game, I can't say the same under mou or gaal honestly

Nice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2021
Sack him na grin grin grin

Or are you just all talks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
Sack him na grin grin grin

Or are you just all talks cheesy
Them the pay you or something undecided

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Leyqute:

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Leyqute:

How is asking Ole to do his job a big deal? People sef cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Ole Foot soldiers always on Ground whenever someone doesn't support their agenda cheesy cheesy...

Ole is clueless and should be sacked angry angry

I have never seen a Coach that took 1st in his group and later crashed out to be rubbish shoulders with clubs like Granada and Jabez FC angry angry

That thing still dey pain me like craze
Never knew groupstages were completed after 2matches grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2021
weedtaker:
Them the pay you or something undecided
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2021
eph12:

No be wetin dey ask you be dat bros.

How is assisting Kele a big deal? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2021
eph12:

I wonder o grin

Every midfielder gives assists. I don’t know why Fred own must be different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2021
hensben:
And who told you that's how football works. May i remind you City and united are rivals so anything can happen no matter the later form. Also, one club from Turkey defeated your team in ucl but you think you can defeat dortmund because of their deep in form in the league.
If that is what you deduced from that post, then you must have comprehension problems. I was just trying to tell that guy that anything can happen in football. There is no specific on how football works. It makes no sense to say that Man United does nothing in training when they are currently doing better than the Dortmund that made him rubbish Man United training sessions. If Man United and Dortmund meet today, there are many factors that will influence a win for either teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

grin grin

Kini big deal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

If you read what I quoted then you won't have acted like the bikeman you are!!
Same excuse. Scummy wey dey celebrate 2nd place.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
SyIvalord:
If that is what you deduced from that post, then you must have comprehension problems. I was just trying to tell that guy that anything can happen in football. There is no specific on how football works. It makes no sense to say that Man United does nothing in training when they are currently doing better than the Dortmund that made him rubbish Man United training sessions. If Man United and Dortmund meet today, there are many factors that will influence a win for either teams.
You're doing better than Dortmund by playing in Yuropa League? My Gawd!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

MONEY SPENT

OGS >>>> 310.28 Milla
MOU >>>> 466.1 Milla
Gaal >>>> 351.35 Milla

Joe agend agenda agend-iously cheesy

Are you happy with ole?

Before you sleep ay night, ask yourself that question. Except maybe you started supporting man utd recently. We are used to winning bro. And ole is a serial loser

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
BikeMan:
Same excuse. Scummy wey dey celebrate 2nd place.
Ok
Keep celebrating your we are in quarter finals cup cheesy

Na here we dey!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Joezinho:

Are you happy with ole?

Before you sleep ay night, ask yourself that question. Except maybe you started supporting man utd recently. We are used to winning bro. And ole is a serial loser
How did ole spend more than mou, no dey shalaye angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
BikeMan:
You're doing better than Dortmund by playing in Yuropa League? My Gawd!
So Dortmund are the winners of the champions league participation trophy?

I didn't know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Where did anyone mention being better than Dortmund because of Iropa?

Walahi this guy dull no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

How did ole spend more than mou, no dey shalaye angry

grin

And you go talk say you dey fence. Hehehehe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ok
Keep celebrating your we are in quarter finals cup cheesy

Na here we dey!
Everybody is not like you that celebrates nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9853) (9854) (9855) (9856) (9857) (9858) (9859) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LostMyZeal(m), Cuddler and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.