Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day (2141 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day by amakaikeng(f): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2012
Tuface Idia has proposed to Annie Macauly. Are you surprised considering the recent news that he is having another baby with Pero Adeniyi? I guess that is a discussion best left for another day.

Now back to the gist, just last night, Tuface Idibia proposed to his longtime girlfriend and baby mama at Club 10 Victoria Island, Lagos. This certainly makes Annie the happiest girl in Nigeria at the moment.

Congratulations to the happy couple and I hope I get an invite to the most anticipated wedding in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry.

Chei! I hear wedding bells already. Here comes the bride…

See more photos at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/tuface-proposes-to-annie-macaulay-on.html

Re: Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day by waistbead: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2012
I dunno wetin all dis stupid women see for TUBABA PRICK?Annie I give u one year sha. grin
Re: Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day by vanillaz: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2012
WOW GUYS,
SEE ALL THE PICTURES AND HOW IT REALLY HAPPEND AT CLUB TEN,
THANK ME LATER

http://www.namywedding.com/articles/274-nmw-exclusive-tuface-idibia-engages-annie-macaulay

Re: Tuface Proposes To Annie Macaulay On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2012

(1)

Naeto C, Wife Receive 2012 Porsche Cayenne As Wedding Gift / Photos - D'banj Performs At Afcon Finals In South Africa / Celebrities Before And After Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.