Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

(behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix (3235 Views)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / May D And His Son (Picture) / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix by omobaswagz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
Check Out The Making Of The Official Video "Chop My Money Remix" P Square Featuring May D with guest Apperances from Akon. Sources say the video was shot in Atlanta and Miami.
http://omobaswagz..com/2012/02/behind-scene-p-square-ft-akon-may-d.html

Re: (behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix by poweredcom(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
well nice song, but what is the essence of shooting the Video in USA, kai Nigerians
Re: (behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
That's V.I not USA, lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Beautiful Faces Of Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus Okereke / Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara Looking Sexy In Lingerie / Jonathan And Buhari's Agreement To Congratulate Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.