Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) (60833 Views)

Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
South African president Jacob Zuma and his three official wives

Zuma is the father of 18 children

2 Likes

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
president of Gabon ali bongo wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Kenya Kibaki and his wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Nigeria and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Gambia and his wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Angola and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Cameroonian president Paul biya and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Ghana Atta mills and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Ethiopia and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of Ivory Coast and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
President of central African republic and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2012
Biya's wife,hehehe.What sort of horrible weave and style is that?Gave her the old,tired,retired ashawo looks.

Mrs Mills looks like the average grandmother in the countryside.

Outarra and Ali Bongo are married to French women,right?Zuma likes 'em flesh.lol

@OP,where's our Gej and Patience?
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by anonymous6(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
The president of Cameroon's wife looks like a complete mess and her cat/dog weave doesn't make it better.

The president of Ivory Coast and Senegal certainly have something in common LOL

President of Senegal & his wife

http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=theroyals&showtopic=1633
http://www.africareview.com/News/Medic+who+doubted+Senegal+Presidents+health+held/-/979180/1065418/-/tqfice/-/login

I know some forms of white worship exist in every african country but some are more extreme then others when it comes to it(especially the region in Africa), Some of my african friends from french speaking or francophone african countries have always told me that french/Portuguese african countries are more colorstruck then English african countries, and this just confirms it.
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nnenna1(f): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
Almost all of francophone presidents are married to White or biracial women.  Nothing wrong with that, just doesn't set the pace for African leadership much. undecided

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by anonymous6(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
Nnenna1:

Almost all of francophone presidents are married to White or biracial women.  Nothing wrong with that, just doesn't set the pace for African leadership much. undecided

True, I have some Cameroon friends and I have heard that from them to, they worship the french alot, especially in Ivory Coast I heard.

The issue is not the fact if something wrong with it but the fact that you can't have your cake and eat it to, if they want people to take them seriously as african leaders then they should represent that in who they chose as wives but when they chose women that are part of the community of their former colonizers then nobody will take them seriously

p.s. where's Goodluck Johnathon and his wife?, and etc

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
anonymous6:

True, I have some Cameroon friends and I have heard that from them to, they worship the french alot, especially in Ivory Coast I heard.

The issue is not the fact if something wrong with it but the fact that you can't have your cake and eat it to, if they want people to take them seriously as african leaders then they should represent that in who they chose as wives but when they chose women that are part of the community of their former colonizers then nobody will take them seriously

p.s. where's Goodluck Johnathon and his wife?, and etc

it seems like the french people like anything french
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
President of Zimbabwe Mugabe and wife

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
President of Rwanda wife Jeannette Nyiramongi Kagamé

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
President of sierraleone wife koroma Obtenu

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
president of Mali wife. .mali got beautiful women yo

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
First Lady Chantal Compaoré Burkina Faso

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
president of benin. .Chantal Yayi

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by DuduNegro: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2012
These Presidents with white spouses are the shames of African leadership. Do you know how many beautiful black African chicks there are on this continent? If you want a foreigner, at least marry a African Carribean or African American. This is black continent. . . .put black skinned women in government house to represent our image and pride.

2 Likes

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by dasparrow: 4:04am On Feb 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

These Presidents with white spouses are the shames of African leadership. Do you know how many beautiful black African chicks there are on this continent? If you want a foreigner, at least marry a African Carribean or African American. This is black continent. . . .put black skinned women in government house to represent our image and pride.

Don't mind them. Inferiority complex! How many white/caucasian presidents have or had black wives? I don't know what is wrong with some of our African leaders.

1 Like

Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by anonymous6(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

These Presidents with white spouses are the shames of African leadership.  Do you know how many beautiful black African chicks there are on this continent?  If you want a foreigner, at least marry a African Carribean or African American.   This is black continent. . . .put black skinned women in government house  to represent our image and pride.   

dasparrow:

Don't mind them. Inferiority complex! How many white/caucasian presidents have or had black wives? I don't know what is wrong with some of our African leaders.

AMEN AMEN AMEN, couldn't have said it better myself; both of you are on point with what you said, I agree
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Rgp92: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
hmm, why are most of them fat?
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
because they are eating stolen money grin

thieves grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nayah(f): 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^ she seems like a sweet and outgoing lady but she needs 2 change her style grin
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nayah(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
Onila exactly!!! I don't like this hair too much for me, I've been told that if you talk about her hair as hair cut she fires you heheheh
But yes she's very discret and sweet lady, I'm proud of her
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by onila(f): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
Nayah:

Onila exactly!!! I don't like this hair too much for me, I've been told that if you talk about her hair as hair cut she fires you heheheh
But yes she's very discret and sweet lady, I'm proud of her

lol thats funny. I was wondering if cameroonians actually do criticize her weave alot not long ago
Re: African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies) by Nayah(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
Most Cameroonians, don't like for sure!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.