Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (146109 Views)

The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken / Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2009
Well, in URHOBO Nothing says ( I love you ) like a kiss! Kiss them when you say hello, when you say goodbye, in the middle of the day for no reason at all. You can kiss them on the lips, on the cheek, on the forehead. . .  kiss  kiss it’s up to you where! wink

It’s true, most partners do not give each other enough Kisses. So the next time you feel like telling your partner you love them, give them a giant bear hug.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by stamma(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2009
Nne lets play together.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
stamma:

Nne lets play together.
play what? na so una go pollute this fine thread with una adultery and fornication grin
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]IYA NGBALI :

hehehehe. . . .You are Funny oooo grin grin. wink
[/size]
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by stamma(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

play what? na so una go pollute this fine thread with una adultery and fornication grin
mad dog please stop barking . Nne lets play together tell me how is
polluting the thread is it that you don't understand a simple English
or your Brain is ageing?
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by stamma(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

or your Brain is ageing?
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by tundejayz: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]adultery and fornication[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by tutus(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2009
@Iya ngbali,
why do u like showing off ur madness?
abi ur village people swear 4 u?
Tk time oooo dis is nt ur village Market.
Agam na ekwu okwu!
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]tutus :
You dont have to attack Iya ngbali simply because he/ she shares from her mind.C'mon throwing flaming words doesn't make a wise difference. Trusth me the IYA NGBALI is not Mad,*eye*bling* please stop insulting people. we are here to learn and teach each others for progress and one never knows 'Who and Who ' we have been having Conversation with (((Online))). I knew you definately Undertand me in time. . . .  smiley  smiley

Yours_Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]tutus :
You dont have to attack Iya ngbali simply because he/ she shares from her mind.C'mon throwing flaming words doesn't make a wise difference. Trusth me the IYA NGBALI is not Mad,*eye*bling* please stop insulting people. we are here to learn and teach each others for progress and one never knows 'Who and Who ' we have been having Conversation with (((Online))). I knew you definately Undertand me in time. . . .  smiley  smiley

Yours_Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Thanx man for coming to my rescue/defence

stamma:

or your Brain is ageing?
must you send your post 2 times?anyways it shows who is mad between the 2 of us,dont worry ASUU will soon call off the strike for fools like you to leave nairaland for the real people tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by stamma(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

Thanx man for coming to my rescue/defence

must you send your post 2 times?anyways it shows who is mad between the 2 of us,dont worry ASUU will soon call off the strike for fools like you to leave nairaland for the real people tongue tongue tongue

thats a way of communicating with mad people like you. you signal them twice . strick my foot is for pikin like you did you ever see me in ghatto.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
i give you my middle finger i guess you know what it means?i dont think so tongue tongue
tutus:

@Iya ngbali,
why do u like showing off your madness?
abi your village people swear 4 u?
Tk time oooo dis is nt your village Market.
Agam na ekwu okwu!

another mad dog on the loose
olsohi alakori baba laya baba nla iya e lo nso ede si tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by tutus(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ogaga4luv, Didnt u see him attack my twin broda 1st
I ask u wht is wrong with wht stamma said Nne lets play 2gether
does it call 4 an insult or u didn't see dat? My dear is a pity ur nt comfortable
with all dis but I can't sit down and watch one little bitch insult my bros
am here to watch his back and kick any ass dat needs 2 be kicked
stop unfair judgement and face d fact, I mean no disrespect man.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Allta(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

i give you my middle finger i guess you know what it means?i dont think so tongue :Panother mad dog on the loose

ROFL + LOL grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by tutus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

i give you my middle finger i guess you know what it means?i dont think so tongue :Panother mad dog on the loose
ochu nwa okuko nwe Ada mana nwa okuko nwe oso.
U hv nt started screaming in yoruba u will even scream in swahili
I dnt hv 2 tell a deaf man like u dat war has broken out.
U asked 4 dis and u will get very bit of it trust me U will
soon gv d 5 fingers am sure u know wht dat means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by stamma(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

.hahaha!!! slowpoke where did you get that name from panother mad dog, lolyou cant even pronounce your name very well , lmao for future reference your name is spelt Panther dog
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by tutus(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
Iya is a dummy I will get him a rubber teat for babies so he could suck . I can see ur lacking capacity 2 function u need some dog food. Aturu
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by ladysex1: 3:02am On Sep 20, 2009
stamma:

.hahaha!!! slowpoke where did you get that name from panother mad dog, lolyou cant even pronounce your name very well , lmao for future reference your name is spelt Panther dog

lol!! English spelling.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by udezue(m): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2009
In Efik/Ibibio its
Mmu ma fien

In Igbo its

Afurum gu na anya.
Ahurun gi na anya.
Ahurum ki na anya.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
!ladysex:

lol!! English spelling.
what about it ass hole? tongue
tutus:

Iya is a dummy I will get him a rubber teat for babies so he could suck . I can see your lacking capacity 2 function u need some dog food. Aturu

just like you got one for mama olosi alakori were asinwin tongue tongue tongue
stamma:

you write words on NL you dont pronounce them ask mum to tell you the difference between the too, that is if she knows it,i doubt though tongue tongue
tutus:

ochu nwa okuko nwe Ada mana nwa okuko nwe oso.
U hv nt started screaming in yoruba u will even scream in swahili
I dnt hv 2 tell a deaf man like u dat war has broken out.
U asked 4 dis and u will get very bit of it trust me U will
soon gv d 5 fingers am sure u know wht dat means.
inaki lo do iya laya iya e ti won fi bi e lomo,pada lo sile ko lo bere lowo iya e ewo ninu awon inaki inu igno ilu yin ni baba e

e ti po to e lo ko gbogbo awon arailu yin wa,ka da fungbogbo yin lokan kan tongue
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2010
Igbos way of saying it is very unique and distinctive. wink
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by sjeezy8: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2010
Mo ni fere kiss
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d kiss
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Oluschenco(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
In Yoruba, Mo ni ife re, ife re npami bi oti, latari eyi, je ka ma do ara wa. Iya Ngbali, se o wa pa.
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by OkwyRose: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2010
IGBO:  Afuru m gi n'anya, ife gi asoka m, I masiri m {so many ways to say it but a nice pot of bitterleaf soup says it better alongside akpu

YORUBA:  Mo ni fe die die

HAUSA  M nasonki, kibake ba se rigia. {I love u, if not u I will jump into a well}
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by emofine2(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2012
Menyo we tongue
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages by Mideyblaq(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2020
mo fall fu e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / Comprehensive List Of Animals In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.