Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? (17916 Views)

Lg's Lcd Tv Lineup At Ces 2016 Goes Really Big On Hdr Compatibility / Wow! Price Splash For Brand New Lcd Tv And Home Theater + Pics! / Buy New Lg And Samsung Lcd And Led Tv Brand New And At An Affordable Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by bodeface: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2012
Please, kindly drop your opinion which do you prefer Samsung LCD TV range or SHARP LCD TV range, Appreciate reason why you prefer the one you prefer.
Thanks Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
samsung my brother. .sharp product na wash. . .just like Dell.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Pakavy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
use any of d search engines and compare.it depends on.wat u want.but for me d samsung brand is tops
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by eduson002(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
Samsung is better.You can get a good one with gurantee at any SIMS office.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by chuks49(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
LG al the way

1 Like

Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by hamsky: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
I just bought a Samsung led tv yesterday after selling my toshiba led tv although I havn't received it yet but I think it was the best choice for me after a lot of research (@ an electronic store were I had the chance to play around with tv's and online forums). I came to a conclusion that most Samsung TVs have better picture quality than their rivals of thesame range/spec. They also have more functionality and better user interface (which I really like).
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by blank(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
chuks49: LG al the way

Lol.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by uchlukez(f): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
Lg my brother. Really enjoying my lg led. Great picture wizard
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Wasted my time opening this thread.I thought the comparison was between a LCD and LED TV. angry
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by IRAPADA(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
I wil go 4 sharp because sharp product are durable
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Goodn9ja: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hi,i have Samsung series 8000 LED 55'tv,let me tell you if it widen your price rang i say it's the best TV for now.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by azeezbaba(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
Samsung all the way. I bought Sony Brazos LCD BX420 Last year but I discovered that it's HD is rubbish compared to Samsung. I sold it just after 2months and bought a Samsung LED. Bros,u can't compared sleep and death. The difference is too much. They are miles apart.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by FlyboyZee: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
My 1st LCD was an LG 32', d 2nd was a Samsung LCD 32' (Series 3), d 3rd was a Panasonic Viera 32' LCD, then a Sony Bravia 32', a Samsung 32' (Series 5) & currently, it is a Samsung LED (Series 6) 46'.

Among all d TVs I have used above, I must confess that the Samsung is far ahead on picture quality, while the Viera was far better in terms of Sound quality. On the whole, I prefer d Samsung LED, it has better pictures & crispier sound, though, the Panasonic had better sound as in thicker bass.

In short, I would buy a Samsung LED any day any amount.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Blackteeth(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
I laugh at this thread. How many of us have used both samsung and sharp LCD TV's to qualify to drop a comment on this thread? Even those repyling don't know shiit about both TV's.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by jostunde(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
Sony is the best. Check out my sony LED ex710 40inch, internet tv. I can watch youtube, internet movies, musical, documentaries, skype and more. The picture quality is superb. U can sync with your sony home theater or blu ray.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
Samsung Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ the undisputed best. If you see a sharp TV that comes close, check τ̅☺ see if its display component was manufactured by Samsung.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by jmaine: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
Nothing comes close to Samsung . . .na their prize just dey kill person . .but our people talk say . .better soup na money kill am . . .
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by okooloyun1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
Blackteeth: I laugh at this thread. How many of us have used both samsung and sharp LCD TV's to qualify to drop a comment on this thread? Even those repyling don't know shiit about both TV's.
thank you joorh!
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Correct
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by chelseabmw(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2012
LG on my mind and it will always be. . . . .LG and others grin
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by betrani(m): 5:28am On Mar 17, 2012
hamsky: I just bought a Samsung led tv yesterday after selling my toshiba led tv although I havn't received it yet but I think it was the best choice for me after a lot of research (@ an electronic store were I had the chance to play around with tv's and online forums). I came to a conclusion that most Samsung TVs have better picture quality than their rivals of thesame range/spec. They also have more functionality and better user interface (which I really like).
bro u forgot LG! LG is the rave of the moment! Forget all this other products! LG is so impressive in very low voltage domains! And stands tall among it peers when u talk of products which suffer incessant power failures and fluctuations! LG hardly gets a knock!
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by wondaboi2010(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2012
uchlukez: Lg my brother. Really enjoying my lg led. Great picture wizard
LG is best...
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by folahann(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2012
The ranking.
1. LG
2. SONY
3. SAMSUNG
4. Others
5. Does sharp produce Lcd TVs?

The ranking is based on same level of products.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nwaaba1(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2012
Samsung series 4 is the best of it all now.

Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by ndcide(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2012
TV na TV jare. soon these oyibo will produce another one and probably call it LDD OR LRC OR even HIV and nigerians will go gaga. they all show the same thing biko. for now my VIERA with sound quality second to non is good enough for me. facts is, we wan't all these new models, but we truly don't need them.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2012
For me am using a 32' Samsung lcd tv.which am enjoying.for price and picture quality starting from the highest to lowest
1. SONY
2. SAMSUNG
3. LG
4. PANASONIC
5. SHARP
and others.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by JUO(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2012
Lg my brother. Really enjoying my lg led. Great picture wizard
IF YOU NEVER TEST HONEY, YOU GO SAY SUGAR THEY SWEET

1 Like

Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2012

don't say that again, abeg! angry angry angry cool
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
folahann: The ranking.
1. LG
2. SONY
3. SAMSUNG
4. Others
5. Does sharp produce Lcd TVs?

The ranking is based on same level of products.

what kinda ranking, if u have enough money i don't see the reason why any reasonable being won't get sony, then follow by samsung. display and functionality wise no one dares sony and samsung. cool cool cool cool
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by jostunde(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
You guys are comparing BMW with KIA motors, meaning you are comparing SONY with LG.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by chucky234(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Samsung,Sony,LG and Sharp are all big names with empty boxes.
Check Coby's brand of LED and LCD TVs which is the number one thing in the US at the moment,thier products are on fire with cheap Prices.
Re: Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? by azpekuliar: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Well I wish the comparison were between LCD and LED TVs. LED TVs are just the way to go. The HD on a LED is way way beyong what you get on an LCD. Samsung presently pioneers LED TV production, hence I'd look no further than them. Samsung gets it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choosing Best Deep Cycle Batteries For Your Solar And Inverter System / Things You Might Want To Know About Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / 7 Surefire Ways Social Media Can Ruin Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.