Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Money Talks! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Money Talks! (1268 Views)

When Money Talks Starring Ofego And His Acquired Wife / Warri Talks/ Proverbs / Money Talks Bullsh*t Walks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Talks! by belomada(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Money Talks!
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer:

"Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out."

He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied.

On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said: "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"

The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed: "I thought we had a deal."

The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer."
Re: Money Talks! by belomada(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
My Rules
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night, whether you're here or not." shocked shocked shocked
Re: Money Talks! by bingbagbo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
JOKE GRADING: D

REMARKS: JOIN PROJAN TO IMPROVE

PUNISHMENT: 2 DAYS IN A ROOM WITH SUTOBOY undecided
Re: Money Talks! by sutoboy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
ahahah mumu

in room with me?

to do what?

e no get better lips now!
Re: Money Talks! by mikuz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
Suto everyone knows you are ga y.
Deal with it.
Re: Money Talks! by belomada(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

JOKE GRADING: D

REMARKS: JOIN PROJAN TO IMPROVE

PUNISHMENT: 2 DAYS IN A ROOM WITH SUTOBOY undecided
am nt after ur grade angry angry angry

sutoboy i wnt joint u smiley smiley smiley
Re: Money Talks! by bingbagbo(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2012
belmoda, good morning!!
Re: Money Talks! by cheche2(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2012
what the f*ck is Projan? mofos club. angry
Re: Money Talks! by bingbagbo(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2012
projan=donkollione, bunmioguns,lucario,efulefu,booqee,bin gbagbo,bushy anus,araregem,dani1luv etc
Re: Money Talks! by belomada(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

belmoda, good morning!!
morning how r u,
am nt hapy wz ur previous post Gaskiya embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Money Talks! by bingbagbo(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2012
dont worry, its the work of the devil!
Re: Money Talks! by belomada(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

dont worry, its the work of the devil!
U'r welcom. Apology accepted smiley smiley smiley
Will u join me 2 ur group?
Re: Money Talks! by bingbagbo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
why not?

in fact, u r the new head of operations of projan.

see mr donkollione for ur appointment letter!
Re: Money Talks! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
Nice jokes. U tried. Though the first is stale.

(1) (Reply)

P. Square 2 / Sd Vocabulary Of The Day:hon Patrick Obahiagbon Mourning Words / Picture Of A Couple With Bread Instead Of Cake On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.