Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? (4606 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2006
hi everyone, i think i have tried my best to the best of my ability trying to keep everyone posted on job openings in house adverts and through newspaper, no one could even get in touch to let me know how far, if anyone has been shortlisted for a test, interview or even secured a job through some of the adverts i posted,  i must say i am not happy with everyone in the jobseekers forum, so therefore, i rest my case and my mouths are sealed  lipsrsealed   ,  i am not pastin anymore advert on the forum again. Bye to all of you.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
no
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2006
come on tonisafe, u are doing great atleast people are not just coming on here for fun

maybe many of them are still waiting for a call up or interview
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Skidoc(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2006
Sorry, Toni. We appreciate you. kiss
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by thelma2(f): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2006
hey men! of course we love you. our bad if we haven't appreciated you. Anyway, just know you're one in a million wink wink
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2006
nahh
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by thekrafter(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2006
Awww, your reward is in heaven. But while you're waiting, kiss kiss kiss hug hug hug
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by dafman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
nooo, don't do that, you're really appreciated here, kiss
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by ya2m3(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2006
guy u dont have to di that ,as for me i realy appreciate u effort and dont forget God is not blind he will surely repay u.but i have not gotten a job jet but hoping to get one through nairaland. cheer up,
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by africanboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2006
hey toni, whats up? remember me?
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by wills(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2006
Toni@ Just keep Up the Good work, its only natural for Pips to come looking for Vacancy Posted Here, and its easy for most folks to forget to mention it when they get one, but one thing is sure you are sowing seeds and good ones too, U will reap one day,

Here is one more person saying Thanks,
Yur post reach far than just folks on niaraland and who knows some of them might have gotten Jobs,
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2006
Badman888:

nahh
not allowed on nl forum cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
I didint see it in the rule,
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Dauda(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2006
Please Toni don't stop. You are doing a great job.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by frankdebo: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2006
hi friend,dont be annoyed we are happy with what u are doing. keep it up.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by ledi(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2006
hey u are a great friend even though we do nt see u in short if ure mouth are sealed as u said then im out so u see how u much u mean to me
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by hazeleyes(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2006
TONISAFE,

I HAVE NOT BEEN TO NIGERIA IN FOREVER AND I STUMBLED ON NAIRALAND BY CHANCE, ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEPT ME GOING BACK WAS THE THOUGHTFULNESS OF NIGERIAN ESPECIALLY YOURSELF, I WAS SO IMPRESSED THAT I HAVE NOT STOPPED TELLING MY COLLEAGUES NIGERIANS AND NON ALIKE ABOUT US A ( THE NOW GENERATION).

SO BABES, DON'T GIVE UP UR GUD WRKS COS U NEVER KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEEPS WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN UP JUST KNOWING THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO GOT THEIR BACK EH cheesy

NO VEX PELE.

IF I EWVER COME TO 9IJA,
DRINKS ON ME

OR IF U EVER VISIT LONDON
YEAH??
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by camara(f): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2006
we's all sorry we didn't appreciate u.culd u pls reply and tell us u won't stop what u started pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee!!!!! sad
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by DivineOke(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2006
when i come to d job-seekers forum and c ur posts, i marvel. my bf is looking 4 a job and i send ur posts 2 him.

sometimes we humans fail to appreciate people who are helpful 2 us.
appreciaate d good work.

plz don't stop.love ya
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Emmion(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2006
Hey Toni, you are the most resourceful person here. And dont you just stop now. In case u dont know you are highly appreciated. And for real too.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by akamihe(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2006
Bros Toni I hail o! I just joined Nairaland two day ago and it's been fun, Abeg no stop the good work whn u de do o! God go bless u!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kenniy(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2006
hi toni. i can only join my fellow nigerians in appealing to you. am sure you would have made some differences in some peoples' lives. its just human to forget the means once the end is achieved. please keep up the good work sis. who know, you might just be building your resource management company!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by richolly(m): 1:59am On Mar 21, 2006
hi toni,

i'm sure you'll stop if you consider people like me but maybe i'm just one bad egg. a lot of people( registered or not) depend on you for info and they're always sure to get it. even if we didnt tell you before now, we all are very grateful for your magnanimity in sharing and helping.

the unmerited favour(s) you are receiving/will receive may be as a result of this.

pls reconsider
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by stark(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2006
MY MAN I BEG  DONT DO THAT . YOU HAVE  MADE YOUR SCORES IN HAVEN. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TREASURES YOU  KEPT FOR YOURSELF UP THERE. SOME OF US ARE NEW IN THIS SITE AND WE ARE  HANGING ON, BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. REMAIN YOUR WONDErFUL SELF. CHEERS
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by pluto04(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2006
If I get get Toni right, I think it makes sense for people to let us know when they've been invited for selection tests, interview and finally if and when they get a job through this forum. Such information might serve as as encouragement to posters and post readers alike and also promote ideas exchange like tips and techniques for tests and interviews. More like sharing experiences. There is so much to be gained from sharing not only job posts but also personal job interviews attended. We'll all grow together that way.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Fidowu(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]Hi tonisafe,

'We' are very sorry for not impressing you.  angry
i must confess i was invited to write FBN test, and it's one of the most organised test have seen.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't stop posting, we really do appreciate you.

Thanks. kiss
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by thekrafter(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Fidowu: So you are one of them?? angry One of the people who chased tonisafe away!!

Nairaland, pass your judgement!!!
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by Skidoc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2006
Wow! Toni, you see how many people begging you here? You can now see you are highly appreciated.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by darqly(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2006
Toni, please you're doing a good job, and you're so thoughtful.

We are so rude, please forgive us. But on the other hand, I do believe people will come out and be THANKFUL. And it's those little,surprise "Thank Yous" that are the sweetest. wink
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by dafman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2006
Hey tonisafe, i think you're the most loved person on Nairaland.
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by tete(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
Hey Toni, u need to check out the response your reprimand got. I mean its awesome. It just shows u how much u'r loved and appreciated, U try no be small and we appreciate u die. Abeg no vex at all at all our people dey talk say if u beat pickin wit one hand, u go take the other hand draw that pick close to your body so make u just see all of us as your children because i no go lie u na u be de major help for this site, What i'm trying to say in essence is u've been just wonderful and i'm sure i'm speaking for the rest of us when i say Thank you. One love sis
kiss
Re: Anyone Got A Job Through Nairaland? by kenniy(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2006
kemi(tonisafe22), pls tell me why you just stopped chatting all of a sudden. I mean, we were chatting getting along and she stopped just like that. the worst part is i tried adding her to my messenger list, she declined, and she actually initiated the chat!!

(1) (2) (3)

Damic Nig Ltd / Beware Of Form From Custom Recruitment / See What Is Delaying The Much Awaited Police Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.