Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? (15111 Views)

Church Girl Turns Olosoo / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Girl Turns To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Excelboi(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2012
^^^ 4UCK  U! angry
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Acidosis(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2012
^ ^ craze dey worry you ? ?
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2012
Acidosis:

I pity the kind of men I meet here on nairaland. .y'all would never believe until it happen to your sisters.
I have the video on my phone right now, it happened live in Hotel excel in warri, same hotel that was closed down for months after reported cases of dissapearance of guests but some of you would stil call it VIDEOSHOP. .ignoramus!!!
For practical confirmatn, you all should bring your sisters including freecocoa etc. .to Warri. Then I'll connect your sisters with the big men and alhajis who are ready to convert them to monsters, ants, goats just to make more money. And also to the big daddys who ll change their destiny to something else. .and to the men who will plant maggots in their systems and also those who clean private parts with handkerchief immediately after sex

Seeing is believing!
You are very f00lish for this post.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2012
freecocoa:

You are very f00lish for this post.
you are very wise to have given me a f00lish reply. .
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
@Freecocoa, What is so impossible, And several pple are making attempts to confirm it, I'm kind of beginning to bliv it's true, What pple do for money, The bible says @ the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth can be confirmed, Unless ofcourse u don't believe in the supernatural.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by richy5(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
Acidosis:

you are very wise to have given me a f00lish reply. .
enough
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
12 inches!:

@Freecocoa, What is so impossible, And several pple are making attempts to confirm it, I'm kind of beginning to bliv it's true, What pple do for money, The bible says @ the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth can be confirmed, Unless ofcourse u don't believe in the supernatural.

Did i say it was impossible?it just sounded ridiculous that she stopped turning completely into a snake cos she called"jesus" and btw that thing about something being true cos 2 or more people confirmed it is highly overrated,ever heard of set up or conspiracy?
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Ranoscky(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2012
Na wao!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by chiteny(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2012
I pity the kind of men I meet here on nairaland. .y'all would never believe until it happen to your sisters.
I have the video on my phone right now, it happened live in Hotel excel in warri, same hotel that was closed down for months after reported cases of dissapearance of guests but some of you would stil call it VIDEOSHOP. .ignoramus!!!
For practical confirmatn, you all should bring your sisters including freecocoa etc. .to Warri. Then I'll connect your sisters with the big men and alhajis who are ready to convert them to monsters, ants, goats just to make more money. And also to the big daddys who ll change their destiny to something else. .and to the men who will plant maggots in their systems and also those who clean private parts with handkerchief immediately after sex

Seeing is believing!

Please post the video if you have it.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by OneNaira6: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2012
show us video or it did not happen.
Haba now, we weren't born today.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2012
I have the video but there's no need puting it up, also decided to leave the thread, some idioots thinks they can just get their silly deluded A.s.s on the computer and say whatever trash that is reasoned by their low faculty brains, who looks like the fool! ? Call urself a girl and you can't respect yourself, i guess some guy is gonna call Ʊ a wife, nonsense
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by larikky: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
The story may be true but dis video does not correspond with the story.The story says ''waist down'' was turned into a snake but this video is something else.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
i do feel sorry for Nigerians and their childish beliefs!!!! so a gal turned into a Snake (in this day and age) and nobody recorded it with their phones or took a photo?! come on!!!!

the picture posted by the OP is of a Video that has been going around for a LOOONG time, its all over on Youtube, educate YOURSELVES!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q67jQJhUjwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWCs7-IqkMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3WiTJL6jqU

and since you guys like fairy tales BS stories, check these other vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i8qDkSoMcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxhRuCcNtJE

1 Like

Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by WebSurfer(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2012
Yea the video or pic really didn't correspond with it, but it sure did happened, lots of proove even from her friends, αnd also the crowd turnout with almost made people put up a fire there
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2012
^^ where are the "proof" that you are talking about?! bring them for us ALL to see, but if the only proof you got is HE SAY-SHE SAY then you best rethink your story!
are you telling us that NOBODY, out of all the smart people who went to see this snakegirl, thought of taking a photo of her?! or nobody thought of taking a video of this snakegirl? lol Nigerians!

the belief of "miracles" is/has always been the downfall of Nigerians.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2012
@poster. . . You're very very stup!d bringin' tis' to nairaland. . . .
Who do you think you're foolin'. . The video was a spoof that was suppossed to spread to everyone. . but the story, fake statue, theme didn't align at all. . only doltish individuals would believe tis'. . .
If you wanna know how I know it's fake. . .( I know the initiator ) plus the video is too fuc!<in' fake. . . . Plus it has been around since the year 2010. . .
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Killz3(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2012
MBJ why are you Hyperventilating? Abeg this thread is a joke, and it's in the Jokes Section. . . So just LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^ bro, you know that our 9ja brothas/sistas will actually believe this kind of nonsense stories. just look at some of the answers on that thread. . . . . .same shiit happened when that "pastor" lady last yr claimed she had 8 or 9 babies in the space of 18months (or whatever her stoopid claim was) and many actually believed that criminal!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by CArt(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is the JOKE of the month grin
Re: Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? by Natasha2(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
hahaha gosh why are a lot of people so gullible? how on earth will someone watch that stup1d video and believe it actually happened? when I saw it I was like WTF its just too fake, now the part where I don't understand is this, the video which was supposed to be a prove was posted two years ago on you tube yet people are still claiming they saw this and that and it happened really Imagine someone saying the girl is speaking Edo in the video shocked shocked choi Nairalnders grin grin websurfer the crowd is not a prove if you heard that such happened and you live close by you would love to take a peak so the crowd there was understandable it doesn't mean anything happened, still waiting for prove for all those claiming they saw it SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol / 16 Quotes From Pete Edochie That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud / Hilarious: Dumbest People And Posts Ever (Part2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.