Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tu Face Should Have Used His Marriage As A Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tu Face Should Have Used His Marriage As A Reality Show (716 Views)

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tu Face Should Have Used His Marriage As A Reality Show by Attention(f): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2012
Well i think Tu face was too hasty in his proposal to annie. He should have used this his wife hunt as a reality show. Where the ladies would present like a manifesto how they love him and how they intend to marry him and care for him and their relevance in his chosen career.

Then people from Nigeria and other coountries and his fans would be asked to vote for their favourite contestant. If you wish to vote annie macauley text 122 to 6123, if you want sumbo ajaba text 212 to 6123 and pedro adeniyi text 221 to 6123.

The ladies would now be asking people for their votes.

If voting from other countires type 555 before the number.

Darey and Tiwa as moderators.
Re: Tu Face Should Have Used His Marriage As A Reality Show by Larrey(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
I prefer darey nd funke akindele as d moderations,i like tiwa bt i think she's nt gud at dat.I wil vote 4 annie nt 4 anytin but becns she has been dere b4 2baba (my 1 nd only artiste) became popular nd d remaining got attracted 2 2baba wen he became a star most especially pero,she left her husby becos of 2face.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Denies Being Signed To Dbanj's Record Label... / Headies, Are You For Real? / Nollywood Actor, Pete Eneh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.