Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? (8029 Views)

Ice Prince's Oleku Lyrics. / Jesse Jagz Produced Ice Prince's Oleku In 30 Minutes / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Temix(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2012
The other day i was cleaning out my fone, deleting some songs to make space, i got to oleku, saw iceprince's and yungsix's versions, i deleted d iceprince version. Says it all! *i am the Poo, these rappers messing* the boy got some skillz and very funny too, south shout. WARRI!!
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by jeebz: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2012
av u heard Vector's version?
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by AustinG1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
The V.E.C version if the best, VECTOR did it, that guy is gooooddd.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by ortopazz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
abeg yung6iiiix was betterr no arguments he put the song on probation and brought it back to the fore
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2012
Seriously you guys should drop the arguement. VEC murdered the song.
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
Can some one post the download link for this vector's version??
Re: What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
Vector's version was one the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download ALBUM: Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry / Have U All Seen This: ? Cant Belive Its Nigerian Www.54africa.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.